Liporidex PRE/T Triphasic Pre Workout Reviews

By: Liporidex® Fitness Formula

Pre-Workout > Pump
Liporidex PRE/T Triphasic Pre Workout is a Pump Product manufactured by Liporidex® Fitness Formula. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

March 8, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Effective
  • Asthma Flared Up
  • Poor Mixability
Introduction:

Thank you to the SR Troops program and the people at Liporidex for the opportunity to try their Pre/T supplement. Pre-workouts are a staple for me always, as I train at 4:30am during the week, and need that kick in the pants to get going. I always will sacrifice taste, for a good pre-workout that is effective.

Ingredient Profile 6/10:

Several prop blends contained in their following Complexes:

Performance
Energy and Focus
Thermogenic
Endurance

Personally, I cannot fault a company for keeping their formula a secret, especially if the product is effective.

Taste 4/10:

As stated above, if a pre-workout is effective, I could care less to chug down a rotten tasting product. I had the fruit berry punch flavor, that tasted nothing like fruit punch to me. It was extremely tart tasting.

Mixability 5/10:

I mixed the product in 6 ounces of water each time, mixed with a spoon. I always had residue pieces at the bottom of my glass, no matter how long or hard I stirred. Always had to add some more water to gulp these down at the end. They didn't dissolve and were quite tart tasting pieces of product as well.

Dosing 8/10:

1 scoop is the recommended dosage 20 min pre-workout. I worked my way up to 1.5 scoops and that was my personal sweet spot, in 6 ounces of water, 20 min pre-workout.

Effectiveness 8/10:

The product was effective for me from day one. For the first few days the thermo effect was the most noticeable effect upon lifting, however, that wore off after about 5 days, and was non-existent even when I bumped the product to 1.5 scoops.

Energy and focus were pretty good. Each was consistent from when I started the product, to kicking up the dosage to 1.5 scoops after about 10 days.

In terms of endurance, I didn't feel any added benefits in this area. I would say this is an upper mid-tier pre-workout formula, based on the dozens of pre-workout brands I have tried in the past.

Value 6/10:

The product is currently on Amazon for $38.99, for 36 servings, that's about $1.08 per serving. For me, the effective amount was 1.5 servings, which translates to about $1.62 per serving. A bit high cost, when I have had other products be just as effective in the $1.25 per serving price range.

Side Effects (Odd):

This is a unique side effect for me. I have mild asthma, that flares up when I am around people that inundate themselves with cologne or perfume. Every time I opened this product and took a serving, my asthma would flare up from the potency of the product smell/vapor, it was rather chemically to me.

Conclusion 7/10:

It's a new product line, trying to get out there in a heavily competitive market. Hopefully, the price will drop some. It was effective for me, no complaints here in that area. Based on my prior experience with pre-workouts, I would rate this as an upper mid-tier pre-workout supplement.

January 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Thermo Effect
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Endurance Enhancement
  • Multiple Prop Blends

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)
Huge thank you to Liporidex for their support of the SR Troops program. When this product came up for review I was really curious to try it. I always enjoy trying new supplements from companies that I have never heard of. Liporidex pre/t claims to be a high performance pre-training exercise intensifier. Now let's see how pre/t lives up to that claim.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
The Ingredient profile for pre/t is not a fully disclosed label. I really wish it was because as the consumer it's nice to know what you are paying for. Unfortunately pre/t has a blend in it so you don't know the exact amount you are getting. So pre/t is broken down into four different stages. First you have performance blend which is 3296mg in this blend is where you will array of various pump ingredients like beet root extract, and agmatine sulfate. Second you have the energy & focus complex which is 329mg pretty much your stims are going to be found here with caffeine and bitter orange extract. Third you are going to have a thermogenic complex which is 329mg here you will find raspberry ketones which helps increase fat burning. Fourth you have the endurance complex which is 130mg here you will find rhodiola is a stimulant it has been used to enhance physical endurance, manage stress, and improve attention and memory.

The flavor I received was fruit berry punch it should just be called fruit punch let's not try to class it up. Take one to two scoops 30mins before your workout with 8oz of water. I had no issues with the mixability of this product.

I had my doubts if pre/t would be a solid product but man I was caught off guard to how solid it was. I usually did two scoops but there were days where splitting the dosage up made it just as effective. Yes I'm talking about lifting twice a day. This pre-workout helps get you through the tough times. Normally on my days off I usually lift in the morning and during my work days it's in the afternoon. The reason why I'm explaining this is at my work we do inventory every quarter well the day that we had it I was supposed to work at 630pm. My plan was to train before work but I ended up train back in the morning and blasting biceps right before I went to work. I did one scoop with my back workout which felt great then followed it up six hours later crushing some biceps. The pump that I got from my arms where crazy. I pick four exercises and would superset between the first two starting with 20reps and working down to 8reps for five sets and then do the exact same for the other two I picked. My biceps were blasted and it felt great there was a great pump heading into work.

On the liporidex website pre/t sells for 59.99 for 36 servings which is a 1.66 for each one unless you take two scoops then it's 2.66.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Liporidex pre/t made a believer out of me I was surprised to see how effective this pre-workout was. This is something I would take again but the price can get to your wallet it would get really expensive really fast just like shopping at whole foods you buy ten items you just spent two hundred dollars.
  • Fruit Berry Punch: 7/10

January 18, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Thermo Effect
  • Enhanced Focus
  • Endurance Enhancement
  • Can Aid In Fat Loss
  • Multiple Prop Blends
  • Bit Expnsive

A special thanks to Liporidex Fitness for providing Pre T as well as a number of their other products for the SR TROOPS and ERs to try out. Pre/T is a new comer to the PWO product line of supplements designed to give users a rush of energy, increase focus, enhance endurance, and provide a thermogenic effect for fat loss support. In a nutshell, it is intended to aid in most areas of the pre workout supplementation concept.

In addition to a small dosage of B-Vitamins Pre/T has an array of well known ingredients that we've seen more than enough times in plenty of today's popular pre workout products. The problem is that we've got them in 4 different prop blends. Ugh!!!

However, prop blends aren't always an instantaneous deal breaker.

We first have the performance complex dosed at 3296mg. This complex consists of beta alanine, agmatine, L-tyrosine, betaine, choline bitartrate, huperzine A, and phenylethylamine.

Next, a 329mg dosed energy and focus blend that provides caffeine, bitter orange extract, guarana seed extract, and bioperine.

Third, a thermogenic complex dosed at 219mg providing raspberry ketones, green tea extract, higenamine, and evodiamine.

At last is the endurance complex with some ashwagandha, rhodiola extract, and quercetin.

Whoo that's a lot of prop goodness!!!

Humor aside, no doubt some if not all of these ingredients are under dosed to some degree, but getting past that, I'd say that this profile does have hope given the amount of ingredients included.

I got the fruit berry punch and was not a fan. The product has a very disticnt and unpleasant chemical like taste and aroma which I was not too fond of. I wouldn't describe it as rancid or undrinkable. At the same time, it's anything but refreshing. The mixability was alright, but there would be some occasional undissolved grit.

For dosing, as instructed by the rep, I assessed my tolerance on the first day with one scoop. As I expected, one scoop was tolerated so I bumped the dosage up to two scoops. For the remainder of my usage with the product, I took two scoops 20 minutes prior to my workout.

While not the most intensive of PWOs I've used, Pre/T overall delivered in all the areas I expected.

Energy (7.5): Not what I would consider some kind of meth high, but the energy I got from Pre/T was clean and consistent throughout my workout. No crashes or energy fading through the workouts.

Focus (8): I was surprised by the sharpness in focus I got from the product. It was almost like a nootropic feeling. I had the direct targeted mindset through my workout without distraction and maximum attention to every set and detail to performance.

Thermo Effect (6.5): This one is a bit tough. I would say during only my most intensive of HIT volume sets both with weights and cardio was I really sweating more, but not by a significant amount. I did "feel" more of a hot core metabolic feeling at times, but the thermo effect for me from this product was only intermediate at best.

Endurance (7): My endurance was pretty much getting help from an array of products, but with Pre/T, I was able to maintain a high level of endurance with minimal exhaustion during intensive bouts within my workout.

In summary, the product delivered satisfactory benefits, in all intended areas.

A tub goes for a price of 50-60 dollars depending where you buy it. I've been able to see it available through Liporidex's website and other retailiers such as amazon. Not sure if it available through other better known vendors, but regardless, 50-60 dollars for only 36 servings is a bit steep. of course, the value is better if you only use one scoop giving you twice as many servings, but in my opinion most will need two. I wouldn't say the value is outrageous by any means, but it one of the more expensive ones that I've used.

Side Effects

Some beta alanine tingles, but who cares about that?

Conclusion

PRE/T is definitely a product worth giving a try especially if you'd like something with a thermo effect to aid in your fat loss goals. It helps to provide clean energy, a noticeable thermo effect, ups endurance, and sharpens focus. Just be sure to catch it on sale if you can.

WARMACHINE OUT!!