Stimulant FREE Fat Burner has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

Stimulant FREE Fat Burner Reviews

By: Liporidex® Fitness Formula

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
Stimulant FREE Fat Burner is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Liporidex® Fitness Formula. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.

Stimulant FREE Fat Burner has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Stimulant Free

February 2, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Appetite Suppression

Hello again, I am a 44 Year old (although only a couple months from 45) guy who has been consistently training since 1990. My current goal is to re-attain a weight of 200#. I lift between 3 and 6 days a week (I have my gym in the basement so it depends on work schedule). I try and complete cardio at least 5 days a week. I also teach Tae Kwon Do two nights a week. During this product run I have been off caffeine since November 18th (not that I'm tracking or anything), so I decided to give this caffeine free product a try when it became available for the Troopers, also because TL_Sandra reached out and suggested it to me.

I also will thank the Trooper program and Liporidex for allowing me to try this product.

As always if you have a question feel free to ask.

Here is my log containing the use of Liporidex.

Ok, so once again 3 proprietary blends, I don't like them, I understand the thought behind them however as we all know if someone wants to copy your formula the will find a way, we have chemists that can take a product and figure out what is in it.

Lets start with the listed ingredients. Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, why are these here?
Simple supplementation of ZMA may help you with the following.

Enhanced immune system, because if you are sick or tired you don't want to work out do you? Also there are studies which suggest that zinc can reduce inflammation in your body by reducing oxidative stress. Did this work for me? I didn't get sick and I worked out almost everyday, so although I can't guarantee this was the only reason it has studies to show it helped.

We also lose Zinc during exercise so adding it is a good thing. Zinc can also effect testosterone levels. Studies indicate that supplementing 5mg per day correlated to higher test levels and this product has 15mg. Zinc also effects your thyroid hormone production. Keeping your thyroid producing correctly helps your body maintain a healthy metabolic rate.

Now lets enter the realm of prop blends.
Starting with the "Fat Burning Complex" we have a total of 550 mg. How does it stack up.

Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI, the dosages I found run between 250mg and 1600mg. It seems to be used to treat anything from Alzheimer's to nerve damage. The Problem is we don't know how much we are getting and it has to be on the low end of the spectrum.

Raspberry ketones. Once again the dosage I find is 100 to 300mg per day, reviews on different websites show that we can't say it works for sure but it might.

Pomegranate(Fruit extract). This one puzzles me as I can find an effective dose at 800mg in pill form. Once again it is a very good anti oxidant.

My thoughts on this is that we are at the lowest possible amount that could be effective, not including the pomegranate as the effective dose I found is over the total of the prop blend.

This next blend is what I was really hoping for as I am a late night snack man, and of course they are not good snacks.
Appetite Suppressant complex: 330 mg. First the ingredients and the potential value.

African Mango: So reliability of this is questionable at best. Most positive studies where completed by the sellers of the product. It is suppose to help with the lose of fat, centering on the belly fat we all hate. Problem is I found researched levels where anywhere between 150mg 2x per day to 1050mg 3x per day. So at the low end we have almost used up our prop blend haven't we.

Rosemary extract: They are using this to get to ursolic acid. Which has shown a benefit to attack the bad fat as well as preserve muscle. However dosage range between 5 and 500mg. The big thing I found was its poor bio availability as well as a potential for overdose. However I don't think this product would be anywhere near an overdose level.

Passion Fruit: Can be used to treat sleep disorders, problem being that the dosages I found studied where 90mg to 8 grams.

So once again we are at the low end of the spectrum.

Lastly we have the wellness complex. Coming in at 47mg:

Magnolia(Bark): This is an anti stress product. Which could block cortisol as well, dosages from 200mg to 9 grams.

Pteropure(resveratrol): Is an anti oxidant and could help reduce blood pressure. Dosages between 50 and 125mg 2x per day.

Bioperine: Black Pepper extract: This is to improve the bio availability of supplements. Once again dosages between 3 and 15mg per day. With 5mg showing a base increase in absorption.

Co Enzyme Q10: This is a heart health product. Mayo clinic dosages are between 22 and 600mg, with some treatments using multiple doses per day.

Anyway you look at it, we are at the low end of the scale. Considering that there is only one ingredient that I found to have potential over dose issues I would say they should look at increasing the ingredients and start listing the actual amounts.

It is two normal sized purple pills, so there is no taste. As for dosing, they suggest to take a little fat with them (small amount of peanut butter). Awesome I get a taste of peanut butter and I get to loose weight. I started by taking this before dinner, but ended up using it before lunch as that seemed to be easier to remember. Either way it is pretty simple to get one dose of a product into your body, if you can't then you probably don't even lift........

So I started at 240 ended at 237. 3 pounds in one month, must be effective right? Not sure on this one. I will say that I did loose fat not muscle as my clothes are a little looser and I am lifting heavier. However people can loose .5 pounds per week without supplements, so this gave me an extra pound. As for the appetite suppression I found that it worked well when I was doing things, however we still had some days where I didn't think that I had taken anything. Overall I think it did work for me, I know that if I added caffeine it would work better, but for personal reasons (listed in my log) I am not using caffeine.
This product also says it helps get you a restful sleep, however it is non sedating. If you look at the ingredients listed above you can see where they are coming from. I must say this didn't make me go to sleep, and I am not sure if I had a deeper sleep but I didn't get sick and my family did so I could of been getting better sleep.

Currently listed at $49.99, normal price of $59.99. I assume it will drop in price if they start selling through other web sites as this price is from
www.myliporidex.com. If they can't drop the price I think it will be a hard sell, as most fat burners are between 30 and 40 dollars for a months supply.

Side Effects

The only side effect that I had was an occasional heart burn burp which I am attributing to the Bipoerine. Overall not a bad thing.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would say that this is a product I might recommend to someone who can't utilize caffeine and has some money to burn. I think that the product worked for me a little but a lot of my results are because of what else I used during this run. The biggest problem will be the cost. At 50 dollars per month I couldn't really justify buying it for myself. The extra kick I received from this just doesn't justify the price in my opinion. I still would like to thank them for allowing me to run this as it did give me an opportunity to try a new product.

Overall
Overall
4.5
4.5
  February 1, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Vitamin Blend
  • No Noticeable Effects On Rest
  • Minimal Appetite Suppressant
  • Prop Blends

Time for my second edition of Liporidex reviews. Earlier I post my review of Liporidex Max and today I am giving you my take on Liporidex P.M. a stimulant free fat burner. As I mentioned, I took Max alongside this. I actually started P.M. about 7-10 days later because it was shipped later. I have never taken a completely stimulant free fat burner before so I wanted to give this one a shot.

Ingredient Profile 6/10

When I first saw this product I was intrigued because not only does it have fat burner ingredients, it also has a ZMA "built in". I think this is a great idea since a lot of times when a person is cutting they might not meet their micronutrient needs. P.M. is comprised of 3 different complexes as well as a vitamin blend.

Vitamin Blend 8/10
I really liked the inclusion of Zinc and Magnesium. It also contains 200mcg of chromium and 150 mcg of iodine. After doing some brief research on iodine I really think that everyone should supplement with extra iodine for its potential benefits and lack of availability in food. This complex was my favorite part of the product.

Fat Burning Complex 5/10
There is only a certain number of options for fat burning ingredients when your putting together a stim free fat burner but we all mostly know about carnitine and raspberry ketones. I thought the pomegranate extract was a little bit different but not sure how effective it is.

Appetite Suppressant 4/10
No product has much of a chance in this category for me as I have never found an effective appetite suppressant. African Mango, Rosemary, and passion flower made up this category. The rosemary provided ursolic acid which helps retain muscle while cutting.

Wellness Complex 5/10
This complex included Magnolia bark, Resveratrol, Black pepper, and co-enzyme Q10. This complex was a very under dosed I believe but maybe it still has some benefits.

2 pills before bed. Super easy.

Effectiveness 4.5/10

I really thought I was getting some results with this but almost a week after finishing up Liporidex max it seemed like I gained a lot of water weight back. I felt slimmer in the mornings when I woke up but that is the case with or without this product. I didn't feel any appetite suppression while taking this product. Also, I never felt groggy or sleepy before bed or when I woke up. This was really good since I get up early and do a lot of driving in the mornings. I really wanted this product to work for me but it simply didn't give me results.

Value 3/10

$49.99 for a 30 day supply. That is just too expensive when there are so many other products on the market for much cheaper.

Side Effects

The only side effect I noticed was extreme thirst in the middle of the night. I guess the black pepper got me?

Conclusion

I really want to thank the team at Lipordex for the opportunity to try 2 of their products but I think they fall a little short of their claims. I like certain aspects about this product but I think a reformulation could increase the effectiveness of this product. I hope that others find this product more effective but it just did not work for me.

Overall
Overall
5.2
  January 27, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • No Noticeable Effects On Rest
  • Minimal Appetite Suppressant
  • Prop Blends

I want to thank Liporidex for giving Troopers the opportunity to log and review their products. For this review I received a 30 serving container of Liporidex PM Night Time Formula. I really wasn't thinking about grabbing this, however my wife got on to me about late night eating so I grabbed this to see if the stim free appetite suppressant aspect worked.

Claims:
* Curb Appetite
* Reduce Body Fat
* Get Restful Sleep
* Non-Sedating

Lets see if the claims were met....

This product contains three different categories containing prop ingredient lists.

Fat Burning Complex: 550mg of common fat burning ingredients.

One ingredient that intrigued me was Pomegranate (Fruit) Extract. - Pomegranates can help prevent or treat various disease risk factors including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, oxidative stress, hyperglycemia, and inflammatory activities. - A study shows pomegranate extract helped reduce body weight in over weight rats in 5 weeks. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4007340/

Appetite Suppressant Complex: 330mg

Liporidex goes over a few of the ingredients here- https://www.myliporidex.com/liporidex-pm-stimulant-free-weight-loss

Wellness Complex: 47mg

This is a solid list of ingredients that help with absorption and cellular production.

Taste - None

Mixability- Easy to swallow capsules (two) you take once daily

Dosing- The dosing protocol is really easy to follow: Take 2 capsules with a small amount of food with high fat content. I used peanut butter because it was easily available 30-60 min before dinner.

In terms of effectiveness I didn't experience much in terms of weight loss with training and strict diet. It did help curb some appetite cravings late at night however it didn't work like that every night. To judge effectiveness I'll use their claims and see if they were met.

*Curb Appetite- It did work somewhat, it didn't completely stop cravings at night for me. I'd say out of the 30 days about 5-6 or so of the days I felt little to no hunger at night.

*Reduce Body Fat- Over the 30 days I lost 0.4lbs solely from this product. It may be body fat however I didn't see a physical difference.

*Promotes Restful Sleep- I didn't notice a difference from this product and my normal sleep pattern. So I would say it didn't help.

*Non Sedating- This claim was met as this didn't make me sleepy at night.

You can find a container of Liporidex PM Night Time Formula on the Liporidex website for $49.99. Each serving 2 capsules will cost you around $1.66 or .83 for 1 capsule. This price point seems high to me as I found some comparable Stim Free fat burners for around $20 for 30 day servings. With my experience this product would best be stacked with another fat burning product for more effective results, so a lower price point would be best.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I didn't notice much from this product besides a few nights where their it did curb my appetite. This would best be stacked with another fat burn/weight loss product. However I wouldn't buy this product as their are other Stim Free fat burners out on the market at less than half value of PM Night Time Formula. I want to thank Liporidex for participating in the SR Troop program allowing users to test their product line.