Pre Workout Fat Burner Reviews

By: Liporidex® Fitness Formula

Pre Workout Fat Burner is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Liporidex® Fitness Formula. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Liporidex® Fitness Formula for sending it out!
  January 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Slight Energy
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Not Enough Caffeine

Hello all. First let me thank the Liporidex team and SR TROOPs program for letting me review this product. I went ahead and wanted to cut for an extra month, and noticed this supp available for review. Overall I felt there was a lot going on within this supps proprietary blends, and the price just seems too high.

I used Brainfinity in the morning and Liporidex pre-workout (after all it has claims as a PWO fat burner). I know the label states up to 2 caps in the morning, but why would I do that with the bottle saying pre-workout on it. My body has been a caffeine fiend for years now, so keep that in mind as I give MY own personal opinions on the supp.

All the caffeine-based ingredients are in various proprietary blends, so I have no idea how much caffeine was even available for use. But I'll cover this point further in my dosage section. I went ahead and classified each proprietary blend into separate categories for review.

Vitamin B6 1mg
Vitamin B-12 250 mcg

Thermo Complex - 6/10
I definitely didn't like seeing the ingredients for this part of the proprietary blend intended for thermo purposes. Raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extract have serious biased researches that offer no proven results. Any thermo supp that I've taken with these two ingredients have been total bunks. The hype on these makes people love purchasing them. No good in my opinion.

Metabolic Complex - 8/10
Not a bad boost of energy taken with two caps prior to training, but I'd prefer something stronger. Caffeine anhydrous and guarana extract pop up at the beginning of the label, but no telling how much is presently active for use. Muscle fatigue wasn't bad during training.

CNS Enhancement Complex - 7/10
The blend is only 46mg with 4 ingredients making it underdosed. However, focus was a little heightened so not necessarily a bad prop blend of choline bitartrate and L-tyrosine.

Performance Complex - 7/10
There are ingredients in this that are proven to have some benefits to them. Training wasn't bad and muscular endurance was slightly increased. But nothing special to note.

I took 1 cap 4 hours after my Brainfinity dosage, and then 2 caps of Liporidex Max PWO.

Not a bad supplement for fat burning. I noticed it was more water weight being lost than actual fat with this fat burner; but I did just finish cutting 3 weeks prior to using this so I'm not dinging it too bad. Taken as a PWO I think it just lacks the ingredients for boosting energy. Green coffee bean extract just does nothing for me, and the caffeine anhydrous is possibly underdosed. I believe if I took Liporidex exactly as stated on the bottle I would experience nothing different. A decent supplement that has slight energy boosts and appetite suppression capabilities basically.

This has a retail value of $80.00 and is currently being sold on Amazon for $40.00. I feel this is overpriced due to the fact that we have no idea how much caffeine is even present in the bottle; no "special" ingredients were used besides BioPerine I guess; and some ingredients are possibly underdosed. I think if they showed caffeine dosage it would be worth the 40 bucks...maybe.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

I believe this would be a decent product for people new to supplements that don't have a high caffeine tolerance built up. Usually my body works well with lesser doses of caffeine, but I have no idea how much is even in Liporidex Max. I was able to lose extra water weight and have energy and endurance for training. However, as a pwo I think something stronger is needed. All-in-all I gave harsh points throughout the supp review, but I feel it's worth giving a try since we all have different body tolerances and it wasn't a bad experience.

5.7
Thanks to Liporidex® Fitness Formula for sending it out!
  January 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Quality Ingredients
  • Effective Fatburner
  • Not Enough Caffeine

Intro

I want to start out by thanking the team at Liporidex. I received a pm saying that there was going to be an opportunity with the TROOPS program to try this product so I decided to give it a shot. I have been working out for about 8 years but have taken a break from supplements but am back in the game. While taking this, I also to Liporidex PM fat burner.

I really liked a lot of what was in Liporidex, I just wasn't sure about the amount per serving. Obviously it would be easier to know if it is effective doses if it was not a prop blend. It is broken up into a Thermogenic blend, Metabolic blend, CNS enhancement blend, and a performance blend.

Thermo blend 7/10: I don't like having green coffee been has the main ingredient of this blend and most of the ingredients I liked made up a smaller percentage of the blend. Overall the thermo portion was decent.

Metabolic Blend 6/10: This product is marketed as an extreme energy fat burner and pre workout but I got almost zero energy from it. I was very disappointed by the lack of energy in it. I would have also liked to have seen some form of yohimbine in this too.

CNS Enhancement 8/10: I love Choline Bitartrate as well as the other ingredients. I think this blend is under dosed but not bad.

Performance Blend 8/10: There is virtually no way to measure how well this worked but does include proven ingredients.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing N/A

2 pills in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Simple and typical dosing for a fat burner.

Effectiveness 7.8/10

Although I felt like a lot of the ingredients were under dosed, I actually got really good results. My weight was mostly unchanged but I can tell that I lost fat. My abs shown a lot better, even my face seemed thinner. Judging by my grade for the ingredient profile you might not think that this product would be all that effective but maybe the purity/quality is so much better than the average fat burner. If this product had more caffeine or another form of stimulant, I would have given this a much better score.

Value 4/10

I may be wrong but I couldn't find any online retailers that carried this. The only place I could find it was on the co. site. It was selling for $50 a bottle. That is extremely high IMO for a 4 week supply. Maybe Liporidex is working on getting products more available to customers and will get that price down in the future.

Side Effects

I had zero side effects.

Conclusion

I really liked the product and the results. I believe that with some tweaking this could be an even better product. If this product is going to be marketed as a max energy fat burner and pre workout, it needs to have more kick to it. I shouldn't get a better caffeine buzz from coffee.

Liporidex products are made in the US and produced by a GMP facility so I have more trust than most brands. I wasn't sure how effective the product would be since it was a prop blend but it really seemed to work. When taking this alongside Liporidex PM I feel like results will be much better.