Energy/Fat Burner Formula Reviews

By: Liporidex® Fitness Formula

Energy/Fat Burner Formula is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Liporidex® Fitness Formula. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
2.9
2.0
Thanks to Liporidex® Fitness Formula for sending it out!
  April 22, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Heartburn
    • Thirst
    Big thank you to Liporidex for asking me to review this product and also my apologies for taking so long to write this review. I always feel guilty writing a negative review on something that was sent to me for free but just like the story of George Washington, I cannot tell a lie. Now let's get into this.

Effectiveness: 4/10 This is a supplement that I had trouble with, only one thing but it was enough to make me wonder if they sent the right supplement. For the first 2.5-3 weeks of using this I found my appetite increasing drastically, it seemed no matter how much I ate I felt like I was starving after just another hour went by. However after the 2.5-3 weeks my appetite started going back to normal and eventually dropped to a point that is to be expected with an appetite suppressant. I have to say though it feels a little unfair to write a one month review for something that seems like a 2 or 3 month supplement, considering how long it took for me to feel the correct effects. Because of the initial increase in appetite I found myself actually gaining weight rather than losing it although it was only a few pounds and I did lose them by the end once it worked properly.

Side effects: Thirst! Damn was I thirsty using this product. No trouble sleeping though so that's always a plus. The real negative was the increased appetite and something about this gave me heartburn every time I used it.

Profile/content: 5/10 The profile of fat burners is something I have never claimed to be an expert on, quite the opposite actually but let's see what's here. In each capsule you will get

Vitamin B6 1mg (50%)
    Vitamin B12 250mcg (4,167%)
    ---Thermogenic conplex--- 326mg
    Green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones, green tea lead extract, Svetol (decaffeinated green coffee bean extract), Evodiamine, Norcoclaurine HCI (Higenamine)
    ---Metabolic Complex--- 183mg
    Caffeine anhydrous, Guarana Seed extract, Bitter orange fruit extract, Bacopa (whole plant), Bioperine (black pepper (fruit) extract.
    ---CNS enhancement Complex---113mg
    Choline Bitartrate, Phenylethylamine, L-Tyrosine, Venpocetine.
    ---Performance Complex--- 85mg
    Rhodiola root extract, Quercetin ( from quercetin dihydrate), ashwagandha root.

Now as stated I'm by no means an expert but of course there are things we all recognize to be tried and true, and some that we can never seen to get a straight answer for. Raspberry Ketones is one of those things that's "so amazing", "bad for you", "useless" and back around a few more times and from personal experience I say it's useless. Same type of situation with the green coffee bean extract although I don't have any personal experience with this as a standalone supplement. All I can really give credit for is the green tea, caffeine, guarana, and L-Tyrosine, everything else I'm really not too sure about.

Dose: 2 in the morning and 1 five hours later, pretty easy and basic.

Value: 2/10 even if this product worked well this rating would still be no higher than 6 as a quick search found a month Supply for $43 which is quite a bit for a single month supply on a thermogenic fat burner. Add to that the fact I feel you need 2 months minimum to really see any difference puts this over $80 and I can think of a few others I would rather spend 80 on.

Overall: 3/10 Considering the increase of appetite and heartburn I would rate this a 1 but as it began working towards the very end I felt I could raise the score a little bit. Who knows, maybe a few months would have shown some real progress but as it stands now, sorry Liporidex this is a no from me.

• ODAAT365
      April 23, 2016

Karan's, did you thumbs down because of the ingredient listing? I know that's like your main pet peeve LOL

April 24, 2016

Yes, it is and I seem to be the only one whom actually cares about this rule. However I believe this review deserves a thumbs up if the label was Removed from the content of this review. Look at my pre extreme 3 review which contains the entire label before the rule was in place. So I am guilty as it comes, but blatant ingredient label pasted in the review isnt allowed etc.

• GymJunkie
      April 24, 2016

Wait, so I'm supposed to talk about the ingredients without saying what the ingredients are? And when was this rule put in place? I'm so lost here.

April 24, 2016

There's a difference between copying and pasting the ingredient verses talking about them. It was put into effect sometime last year, but right before you type in the body of a review it says right there do not paste the ingredient label etc.

• GymJunkie
      April 24, 2016

I did copy it off of the label but it was typed up entirely, not an actual copy and paste. But I see what you mean

April 24, 2016

Same difference.. I am not here to debate or refute the review, simply to help enforce the rules or guidelines where we see fit. My reviews aren't perfect nor are the ones I rep or comment on, but we don't need to be. Simply put, my original post is all that I need to say..that and the notification above the review body when you type or post it stating specifically not to post the ingredients etc.