(Better than 49% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

SecretABridge is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LGI Supplements. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

June 15, 2014

• Lackluster
  • Potential To Be A Non-Responder
  • Weak At Best
Secreta Bridge//LGI

In Short: This natural anabolic fell short for me. My expectations may have been too high but I was not overly impressed with my some 11 week run of SAB.

Background//

I had extremely high hopes for Secreta Bridge when I first heard that LGI was releasing it. I have had very positive experiences using Osta Rx and based on the way this one was marketed (strength, positive body comp changes, recovery, and possible joint support) I was sort of expecting results on that level. I must say I was somewhat disappointed overall with my run of SAB.

I used this product stacked around normal staples such as Pre's, BCAAs, Creatine, and Protein. I added DAA for the last 5-6 weeks of a 11 week run working with 3 of SAB.
I dosed SAB 1-3 caps a day at various points but usually stuck to 2. I played around with dosing around workouts and totally outside that timeframe as well. I did not notice much of a difference except perhaps possibly in regards to pump though I could not be absolutely certain.

Effects//

This product did not really astound me in any way across my run. In the first 4 weeks I noticed some improved recovery and I made strength gains but nothing out of what I would have expected from my training volume through winter. My strength stalled in a number of areas across the full breadth of this run. All in all, I was not very impressed with any sort of anabolic strength aspect of this product.

My effects largely felt flat. I had some great training and motivation but I in no way felt on or alpha. Adding DAA helped but nothing incredible came to light in the final 5-6 weeks that I stacked this product with DAAA that would lead me to suggest that using this for that amount of time does anything that impressive.

I ate around maintenance in the hopes that this product would provide some nice recomposition.

I did not really notice anything to that effect and I actually was very unhappy with my body composition at this time and across this run. I unfortunately did not cut up or see much of anything positive to note in this department. I do feel that I was able to add a bit of size. I put in some brutal workouts but I definitely do not feel like this had a massive impact on my body fat or scale weight. My weight across this run was fairly plateued at 261-264.

My diet certainly could have been tighter but it was fairly consistent and again to draw the comparison to Osta, across 8 weeks of that on a similar diet my strength and body comp made leaps and bounds that SAB just could not match. Again my expectations may have been a little high.

SAB did not vastly impact pumps or recovery but those are about the most noticeable things I would put in a positive category. Perhaps for my size at 250+ pounds I would have needed to dose this compound higher or perhaps I am just a non responder but imo the effects of this product did not stand up to the value even though I got this on sale for 37.99 a bottle or so.

Value//

At 50 dollars this product is imo a terrible value. I would not run this again unless the price were of halved based on my results. I just didn't notice enough to even make me feel good in spending $37.99 each for 3 bottles of this. My run felt hackneyed and uninspiring. I waited for results and I just didn't them. This was the kind of run where I definitely began to consider the implications of moving towards more proven muscle builders and cutters and away from herbal anabolics like this (Anabeta, Versa 1 and a few others produced similar lackluster results for me further solidifying in my mind why of all the things LGI makes, this is probably the easiest for me to pass up in favor of other more effective products).

Who knows though maybe in a PCT situation or for the right individual this product would shine, in my experience, I just didn't experience enough of an effect to feel the value could justify my usuage of this.

In Closing//

Try it on sale but if you are expecting something to compete with other proven anabolics, I say be careful because you might not be impressed. Others have had really positive results so maybe I am an outlier but buyer beware

Other Prices:
LGI Supplements   $59.99

March 17, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great On A Cut Or Recomp
  • Bad Attitude
LGI Secret A Bridge

This is a brand new, unique product from LGI. Secret A Bridge is marketed as a natty with 3 natural compounds that all work in the same direction using different pathways, sounded too interesting to pass up. Since this is the 1st review for this product, I'm going to add a few more details than I normally would.

Results
Diet
I adjusted my diet the week I started this product. I kept it simple, no sweets, no protein bars only whole foods with the exception of one protein shake a day on workout days. I cut back on simple carbs but didn't eliminate or count them. I didn't count any macros but I did keep a journal just so I can hold myself accountable to what I was eating. I did fall off the diet for 3 days when I had to travel for work but other than that I was strict and solid. I started off weighing 262 and as of this morning, my last dosage 249. Keep in mind that I'm a chef and I haven't even thought about cutting back on my food intake for the last year. Most of the changes in my weight are simply because I started writing down what I was eating and stopped binge eating cookies by the handful. I'm happy with the results from one month of this diet, adding SAB helped.

Lifting
I hit a few PR's for reps but didn't go after any big lifts this last month. I added 2 reps onto my old box squat PR and added 3 reps on to my good morning squat. I didn't progress on bench or military and my deads are still pitiful. I've been more focused on keeping my form proper and getting everything out of each set than chasing numbers. My normal workouts usually have me working up to 80% for a 5 or 90% for a double. Depending on how I'm feeling that day I will usually take one of my major lifts to complete failure. I didn't gain a ton of strength but I didn't expect it this month. Cutting body fat and keeping my strength up was a great though.

One major positive for me was huge improvement of recovery. I changed up my program 2 weeks before I started this to a modified conjugate, hitting squats, rows and bench twice a week deads and military once a week. SAB was the only different product in my stack; I know it helped me recover quicker.

Profile
Google is my friend.
Laxogenin 50mg
(anabolic/androgenic ratio similar Anavar, but without the side effects of liver toxicity or testing positive for steroidal therapy. Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.) I would agree 100% with this statement. It seemed to kick in pretty quick and I felt a boost in my workouts within a week.

Marketing claims for this compound say it is the only product ever designed to increase mass and strength without steroidal influence and that it doesn't test positive for steroids.
Tests showed that protein synthesis increased by over 200%, the key to lean muscle growth and accelerated repair.
In testing, 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has balanced cortisol response, which is the major cornerstone to healthy recovery and reduction of muscle wasting. It's also been shown to balance cortisol on calorie restricted diets, helps control glucose and increases thyroid function.

The fact that this helps build muscle, increases protein synthesis, improves recovery and controls cortisol makes this perfect for cutting.

It also says that laogenin is used to help treat some forms of cancer.

Diosgenin 100mg
Diosgenin has been used for 100's of years treating many different ailments ranging from menstrual cramps and problems related to childbirth, as well as for upset stomach and coughs to cancer, cramps, nausea and morning sickness, inflammation, osteoporosis, menopausal symptoms, and other health conditions, however NO STUDIES SHOW THAT THIS WORKS.

Several studies have found that it has no effect at all. That is because the body cannot change diosgenin into progesterone; it has to be done in a lab.

One article said something about controlling estrogen but they didn't have any studies listed as a resource for that statement.

Pub med states that diosgenin may be useful for ameliorating the glucose metabolic disorder associated with obesity.

The addition of this herb is kind of up in the air for me. I guess if you're menstruating and have cramps or something this would be a great addition. No bleeding or cramps for me.

Dioscin 150mg
Dioscin, a natural steroid saponin, shows remarkable protective effect against acetaminophen-induced liver damage in vitro andin vivo.
Several different write ups speak to how this will help protect your liver.

Dioscin has been shown to promote anticancer activity against several forms of cancers. However, its detailed molecular mechanisms have not been clarified.

Not that I need to state this but for the record Pubmed is way over my head.
I just wanted to give everyone a little heads up on the ingredient back ground.

All three of these ingredients are natural, have been used to help treat cancer and other various diseases.

As directed on the bottles take 1 – 2 caps per day. I ran 2 tabs the whole way through.

I tried out several different methods this past month and they all seemed to work about the same for me. It didn't seem to matter whether I took them both in the morning pre-workout or split between breakfast post workout and lunch. For anyone wondering how to take these; I recommend one in the morning and one later in the day.

On a side note I did use the LGI Damage control along with this. I know it wasn't really needed but my body seams to function better when I use these types of support supplements along with my daily multi. Sucks getting old.

Sides
I mentioned this in my log

Positive sides
Improved recovery, kept and built some muscle during reduced calories

Negative sides
Violent mood swings from happy carefree to depressed like flipping a switch, decline libido as the day goes on (strong in the morning - dead at night), mild acne in weird places.

I seem to get these same mood swings from test boosters and AI products.

I got this for $39 as a pre release sale + 5% off that and a few other goodies made this a pretty good deal for me.

The price has jumped up to $50 on lockout, I think that is too much to pay for this product. If you can find a better deal or they have one of their 10% off sales, I'd jump on it.
If not, I'd hold off until the price comes down.

Final
I found it to be effective after one bottle; I'd like to see how it does at a single dose per day making the bottle a longer. I think best results should come from a recomp or cutting diet while using this. I would say it falls somewhere between a test booster (daa based like d-pol) and a mild pro hormone in results.
I will run this again and next time I will stack it with a good creatine.

Look out for a chef with a bad attitude.

Other Prices: