(Better than 62% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Rehab is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LGI Supplements. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
FORUM TOPICS

June 15, 2014

• Libido Boost
  • Alpha-Male Feeling
  • Recovery
  • Some May Want 75mg Armistane
Rehab//LGI

In Short: This versatile and (mostly) sufficiently dosed Testosterone Booster/A.I. is an absolute staple for me; it yields results which keep me coming back.

Background//

I have been very impressed with LGI as of late. Their Fully Loaded and Damage Control products have quickly emerged as some of the most well thought out products on the market in their given categories of pre-workout and on-cycle support.
I have used Rehab multiple times. The first time was as a PCT (alongside DAA following a cycle of Osta RX by IML), the next time was as a stand alone hormone regulator, and finally I am using it currently in another PCT application (alongside DAA following a cycle of XI-KT by Iron Legion).

I have most typically dosed Rehab at 4 caps a day. On this past run, I used 6 caps a day in the first week because I really wanted the armistane dose at 75mg for the purposes of PCT.

My overall score of LGI Rehab is an 8. I arrive at this number largely because I feel Rehab is near perfect. If it was a little cheaper, included a clinical dose of DAA, or included an Armistane dose of 75 mg, I would rate it a 9. If it had a few of these additional attributes I would easily give it a 10.

Truthfully, the 50 mg Armistane dose is not the worst thing in the world because I feel that dose is still effective without causing the bone crushing joint pain higher dosages of that product can.

Effects//

LGI Rehab has an extremely comprehensive ingredient list. The ingredients that mean the most to me in the product are the Stinging Nettle, Mucuna Puriens, Armistane, and Horny Goat Weed. Everything else I consider a nice bonus. With the exception of the Armistane (dosed at 50 mg at a full serving), I feel this product is very competitive with some of the best multi ingredient test boosting products on the market and given the AI properties across multiple pathways, it may in fact be the best. I can speak from personal experience when I say, this product stacked with DAA, ALWAYS gives me incredible strength, libido, general well being and increased recovery.

On my most recent cycle, I felt this stuff kick in immediately, meaning going into PCT, I did not lose any strength and have actually continued to gain it while in a reduced calorie cutting state. This really surprised me and also solidified why this is a product I will always keep stocked.

If you are in the market for an addition to PCT or for a great multi-dimensional product to stack with DAA, you will be hard pressed to find something more battle ready then LGI Rehab.
Because I believe in a fair and unbiased review, I must add that when I took LGI Rehab as a stand alone test booster, I was not very impressed. I note this out of honesty. In addition, I would add that I was going through a very rough period of my life during this cycle and I am more than willing to bet my run was negatively impacted by what else was going on in my life. I have used Rehab multiple times since with DAA and each time I have been impressed with the various performance enhancing benefits I have received which far surpassed anything I would have achieved with DAA alone.

Value//

This stuff is around online for 30-35 dollars which is a a tremendous value for what you get. I really love this product and I will continue to use it around my cycles for many years to come.

In Closing//

LGI is emerging as a company I personally rate very highly. They produce products that consistently meet and exceed my expectations. Rehab is a product which would probably enhance the training or recovery of just about anyone, if you are on the fence, consider this review the green light you needed.

2.0
  January 17, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Joint Discomfort
  • Decreased Soreness
This review is based on my use as a 20 year old stacked with 360Test and MassHGH.
Here we go:

--Profile-- 8.5/10

I will focus on the hormonal effects of the ingredients when used as a stand alone, rather than potential other benefits of these ingredients for a post cycle protocol.

FYI: Aromatase is an enzyme in the body that helps your system convert androgens into estrogen.

Basella Alba Extract, 400mg- Shown to improve test levels in rats, but all studies of this used it in combination with Hibiscus Macranthus.

Polygonum Cuspidatum (50% Resveratrol), 400mg- This is just used as a more concentrated source for the resveratrol, which has many health benefits. It has some aromatase inhibition properties. Because of this inclusion, I would recommend this product not be taken pre-workout. (http://jp.physoc.org/content/early/2013/07/19/jphysiol.2013.258061.abstract)

Bladderwrack Leaf, 350mg- Shown to decrease serum estrogen levels. General anti-aromatase properties.

Stringing (sic) Nettle Extract, 300mg- This extract binds to sex-hormone binding globulin, thereby increasing circulating test levels.

White Button Mushroom, 300 mg- This one was tough to find. Aromatase inhibition once again. Google 'PMID 11739882.'

Horny Goat Weed (40% Icariins), 250mg- A well known libido booster and probably capable of increasing test levels in humans.

Mucuna Pruriens (99% L-Dopa), 200mg- Countless benefits. This one is worth researching on your own if you aren't familiar with it.

Indole-3-Carbinol, 150mg- Shout out to SR's own Garlick for his help on this one. I was at a loss to find anything on it. Apparently helps downregulate estrogen and/or estrogen expression.

Quercetin, 60mg- Synergistic with resveratrol. Very strange to see at this dosage. It's an estrogen modulator.

Androst-3,5-dien7,17-dione, 50mg- AKA Arimistane, a very well known suicide aromatase inhibitor.

Piperine, 1.5mg- Used to increase absorption.

This is a solid profile but I couldn't find evidence that many of these ingredients had actually been proven in human studies, and I couldn't determine if they were sufficiently dosed to even potentially do so.

--Effectiveness-- 2/10

Claims: "With Rehab you can expect faster recovery times, better sleep, increase libido, and increased strength."

The extent of my experience of ANY of these claims was a major decrease in DOMS that began a week after I started the product and lasted until the end of the run.

My sleep did not improve, my libido did not improve, and my strength did not improve.

But let's go beyond the effects that they claim and make some assertions on potential effects. What effects would you expect with lower estrogen? Decreased water retention manifest by a harder or leaner appearance and joint pain/discomfort are what I looked for. I experienced neither.

What effects would you expect with increased testosterone?
Acne, aggression, strength and lean mass increases are the basics on a long list. I got some acne on my upper arms and upper thighs during week 3, but that's hard to put on this product rather than 360Test. The one potential effect of increased test I noticed distinctly was a SHARP rise in hunger within an hour of taking these pills.

--Convenience/Packaging-- 10/10
4 pills once a day. Easy. I always took on an empty stomach mid-morning after breakfast was done digesting.
Packaging is nice and this deserves points for full disclosure of ingredients.
I noticed the capsules appeared to be of higher quality than I'm used to seeing. I think this is because of the phenomenal amount of stink contained in each one of these pills that is impossible to wash off of your hands. Thank you LGI for identifying and solving this issue that my curiosity shouldn't have messed with.

--Value-- 9/10
Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean you aren't getting a lot for your money. $30 on Lockout, only $24 on TSG for a 30 day supply. I even got an extra pill in mine.

--Overall-- 7/10
The science is mostly there, and the value is there. It's easy to blame my lack of results on my age. So that's exactly what I'll do until somebody else comes along who has passed their hormonal prime and experiences the same lack of results as I did. I think that this product is probably a good choice as part of a post cycle regimen. But as a standalone or part of a natty cycle I struggle to recommend it.

January 9, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increse In Libido
  • No Joint Discomfort
    What's going on and Happy New Year SR!

I want to start 2014 with my review of LGI's REHAB. This review is long overdue, just been dealing with a couple of personal issues.

Here we go!

I stacked REHAB with D-pol and MASS HGH and the results I got were very impressive as part of a 8 week recomp cycle.

Profile: 9.5

One thing about LGI on this product, there are no property blends, full disclosure of all ingredients. Here are all the goodies you will receive with one dose:

Basella Alba Extract 400mg: This is a herb used commonly for the purpose of fertility and has been found to increase testosterone.

Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract ( AKA Resveratrol) 400mg: Most of know, this can be found in red wine, the main benefit is to prevent free radical damage throughout the body and support the cardio system; especial after any PH cycle

Bladderwrack Leaf 350mg: This has been used in the relief of rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis and may be used both internally and as an external application for inflamed joints

Stringing Nettle Extract 300mg: Stinging nettle root is used for urination problems related to an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia [BPH]). This is useful, considering in some cases, higher levels of Test can enlarge the prostate gland. In addition, this keeps testosterone circulating freely and keeps you feeling sexually vital

White Button Mushroom 300mg: The white mushroom has a special carbohydrate that stokes the metabolic fire and maintains blood sugar levels. Also aides in keeping your prostate healthy

Horny Goat Weed 250mg- Well, we know this keeps your libido rebound and the spouse happy you are still able to take care of business

Mucuna Pruriens 200mg: The amazing herbal adaptogen that is mucuna pruriens is well known for its wide range of tonifying, strengthening and all around beneficial properties. It helps with Builds fertility in men, Very potent at increasing libido, Helps men last longer sexually, and used to build muscle

Indole-3-carbinoal 150mg: is an AI used for prevention of breast cancer and could be used to balance hormone levels, "detoxify" the intestines and liver, and to support the immune system

Quercetin-60mg: This has been linked to supporting the immune system, clearing excess congestion, supporting bone and was found to lower blood pressure and significantly prevents damage to LDL cholesterol

Androst-3,5-dien7,17-dione-50mg: Helps increase in testosterone and reduction of high levels of estrogen and cortisol

Taste:10 – they are pills(4), so not taste issues or burping up powder

Effectiveness 9.5 – This is where this product shines! I took this at night, 4 hours before my MASS HGH (Which sometimes I would take when I got up for my night pee). One of the main effects on received from this was, no joint discomfort. I am sure as you read the ingredients, you will notice the Androst-3,5-dien7,17-dione at 50mg; normal protocol for this is 75mg. In my opinion, with the other supporting ingredient, 50mg was a sweet spot for me. In addition, I started to lean out about the 2nd week of using REHAB, more definition and Horney has hell! I introduced MASS HGH 2 weeks after I started and let me just say; it's a one, two punch! In the mornings, I look like one of those Greek Gods! LOL, at lease to my wife!

Value: 9 – This is priced right at $29.99 for a 30 day full cycle; get it at Lockout. Despite REHAB not largely available, I still will stick with the score of 9 for this product

Overall 9 all the way!
    When you factor in all the supporting ingredients, there is no other product on the market that comes close with the same profile as REHAB. This product can be run by itself or part of a PCT, I have to say, I have yet to see another product as complete as REHAB.