Ranks #4 (better than 97%)
In: Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

The Natural is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LGI Supplements. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
ARTICLES

hulkish1
TROOPer Level: 59

April 29, 2016

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!
Whats the happs SR.com, today we are going to write a review on a natural test boosting product with a little magic to it. I'm talking about LGI natural. This is marketed as an all natural product with a kick to help block myostatin for added muscle growth. Test boosters have been changing and adapting to the market and with Ph's getting the fda boot natural test boosters are really all we got right? Nope, We have a couple other small tricks up our sleeves. From the days of zma to DAA now we have epicatechin(Epicat). Enough about the intro lets review.

Dosage 9/10

-----

Very simple to take, 2 when you wake up and 2 with dinner.pretty much you take 4 a day. Pick your protocol and your good. It is as simple as that. I remember the d-pol powder which was simple as using as a pre workout other boosters where you need to take 2 with each meal. This was very straight forward and simple. Easy to do on the go.

Effectiveness 8/10

-----

As it goes for a natural product this is on the same line as Myokem's epicatechin product magnitropin the big difference is the other compounds mixed in with this to help achieve test boosting. Natural really helped me with a small amount of strength gains and trim up a bit more. I want to be 100% honest my routines and gym habits have been turned upside down and inside out due to complications from my spine fusion and DDD. So from what I had experienced and what others have noted this product is legit. I lost 4lbs and my libido increased even while on opiate pain management which is a huge sign of test boosting.

I really wish I could do a better job explaining this category because I feel this product could be a very effective one when fully used to its potential. The other thing to note here is this would be a much better run for 8weeks since I didn't notice much until the 3rd week. Either way with the lack of OTC muscle enhancers and supplements this one is a winner.

--- Content 9/10------

FULLY DISCLOSED LABEL!!!!! need I say more than that. Well I will, EPIcat is and has been shown to truly block myostain to increase muscle building and with this using 225mg per serving is impressive. The other compounds are fully listed and dosed correctly it is a win for LGI here for sure.
Not to mention LGI uses premium compounds in all their products.

Value 7.5/10

LGI is sold mainly through lockout which is my favorite place for supplements anyways. The price is 49.99 so to run this the way it is needed you would drop some cake. Hell if it works and you don't have to worry about the feds knocking your door down to take your juice it is worth it.

Overall this is a very simple product to take follow the directions and there will be no problems. It is quiet effective even on a messed up gym schedule. I really wish I could have been 100% but my situation is not the easiest to deal with. (after a few procedures the hulk will be placing an order once back to full duty). Label is fully disclosed and properly dosed. You really can't ask for more then that.
Value could be a small hiccup if your on a tight budget but is worth it if you have the spare cake. I will be for sure ordering this when im ready to really throw down some work.

-k-
  • Heightened Libido
  • Increased Aggression
  • A Bit Pricey
WarMachine
TROOPer Level: 70
  February 2, 2016

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!

I'd first like to begin by expressing a special thank you to LGI for supplying The Natural to the ER/TROOPS program for review. The Natural is a new test-boosting based anabolic support product developed by the good people of LGI. It is touted to have a profile of some unique ingredients, as well as familiar ones, designed to support an androgenic environment favorable for the development of muscular size and power.

Kalans did a superior overview of all of the ingredients so I recommend checking out his review for a more in depth perception of the ingredients. However, as a reviewer myself, I will give my own overview of the profile.

The first and foremost thing that got my attention was that the profile is fully disclosed with all ingredients and dosages, without the prop blend nonsense. This is an immediate plus for me.

As for the profile itself, the first three ingredients consist of 3,000 IU of vitamin D3, 3mg of vitamin K, and 30 mg of zinc gluconate. Vitamin D3 and zinc in particular have been shown to be essential for the production of testosterone, so having them in the product is clearly a plus, especially at optimal dosages.

Next we have 225mg of epicatechin, a flavonol extract primarily found in green tea, but also is present in other species of plants. While best known for being a potent anti-oxidant, epicatechin has been demonstrated to inhibit myostatin, a hormone involved in the regulation of muscle growth. Inhibiting myostatin is belioeved to induce further muscle growth since myostatin own inhibitory actions on muscle growth is halted.

Two other ingrediens making it to the list include Cynomorium Songaricum Extract and naringenin. Naringenin is believed to have inhibitory actions on the SHGB molecule, which I am sure many of us know binds ot free testosterone in order to under go aromatization into estrogen. Cynomorium songaricum extract was demonstrated in some studies to enhance endurance, promote fertility, act as a libido enhancer, and have properties to help combat stress. These effects are seen as a result of the benefits of the flavonols within the plant.

Lastly, the two feature ingredients in The Natural are the fatty acids methyl palmitate and methyl oleate. These fatty acids come from extracts from a substance produced by honeybees known as drone milk. It is important to note that drone milk is NOT the same as royal jelly. Drone milk is used to promote sexual virility in the male bees in order to fertilize the proceeding generations of honeybee eggs. Extracts from drone milk, the fatty acids in this case, were shown to have androgenic and test support effects in rat studies. The only study I was able to find on the acids was this one:

So as we can conclude, the ingredient profile looks intriguing with both familiar and new ingredients. Needless to say, the product definitely looks attractive, but does it deliver?

"

These are capsules that are easy to swallow and left know problems with me.

I followed the instructed dosage protocol by taking two caps twice daily. For me, this was two caps in the morning sometime following a meal, and two caps in the evening most often at bedtime. I stuck with this protocol throughout the entire course of usage. It didn't seem to matter whether or not I dosed it with food. Either way did not seem to affect the results.

When it comes to test boosters, I've tried my fair share of them throughout the years, all of which have had varying ingredients and profiles. While I've rated others in high regards, LGI's The Natural may in fact take the cake as one of the best ones I've used. I experienced significantly heightened libido starting from the middle of week 1 and throughout the course of the 4 week cycle. Furthermore, I saw some notable increases in my overall strength particularly on my isolation movements, and an increase in mass in a few areas such as my legs and back. I'd say that the increase in strength and mass started around the end of week 2. My appetite was up moderately, and I found myself eating more, but not by drastic amounts. Lastly, I had a good all around full body pump feel throughout the days with a moderate improvement in muscle hardness and vascularity. The overall benefits were nothing to the degree of PH/SARMs like gains, but seeing such benefits from a natural anabolic was very satisfying.

The Natural sells at the current value of 49.95 or 50 dollars. I honestly have not been able to find a lower price than this. First glance, one might thing that is a bit steep and I myself would be quick to agree. However, considering the results I got, I'd say for a natural anabolic, the proudct is at least worth a try at that price. Plus, LGI and Lockout Supplements often have good deals on several products at times, so if you happen to catch The Natural on sale, definitely invest in a bottle.

Side Effects

An extra occasional acne flare at times, but nothing serious.

Conclusion

In a world where natural supps are available in the plenty, LGI's The Natural stands out as one of the potential big time new comers to the supp world. With intensive training and proper diet, you could potentially achieve increased libido, strength, and mass from the product. Of course, just don't expect anything steroid like.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

GO BRUINS!!!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Hardened Muscles
  • Increased Appetite
  • Heightened Libido
  • A Bit Pricey
kalans
TROOPer Level: 70

January 26, 2016

Supplement Facts + Introduction
In the world of supplements there is very little innovation or creativity when it comes to ingredients and their dosages.. So when I started seeing Greg posting about "The Natural" by LGI I was more than intrigued.. The majority of these ingredients we don't see much of, but I will try to point us in the right direction:

Epicatechin: "is quite a beneficial flavonol, found in foods already generally recognized as healthy (berries, apples, dark chocolate, ginger, grape seeds / wine, even ephedra!)" The dosage here is very apropiate it seems, above the 200mg recommendation: https://blog.priceplow.com/epicatechin

Methyl Palmitate is quoted to be "Androgenic" in effect, but I wasn't able to find this study linked nor the dosage used. According to the link below on pubchem this ingredient is commonly found in "Laundry and Dishwashing Products", and I was able to find a broad spectrum of uses: "Methyl palmitate has anti-inflammatory and antifibrotic effect. Methyl palmitate prevents bleomycin-induced lung inflammation and fibrosis in rats, by inhibiting NF-B 1. Methyl palmitate also prevents CCl4-induced liver fibrosis linked to reduced TGF- 2."

Methyl Oleate appears to be "Androgenic" in effect as well, but the sources I have found point that it is used in lubrication products so I have no clue on where these studies are found for the quoted effects.

Cynomorium Songaricum Extract (Sou Yang) seems to be used for many effects including fertility, anti-dementia, anti-epilepsy, and anti-stress

"Naringenin is the only non-estrogenic small molecule that has been shown to inhibit SHBG at reasonable concentrations.[5,6] The Natural includes Naringenin at a dose that ensures blood concentrations high enough to bind to and inhibit SHBG, thus boosting free testosterone levels."

Last or first but not least is the Vitamins and Minerals included, which are a great dosages! I personally would rather that Vitamin D be dosed at 5,000 IU but I am not sure if a supplement can contain this high of a dosage (optimal hormonal production and support). You can find the scientific studies and claims for this product on the link below: http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2005032

I started this product by dosing 4 capsules (1 serving) daily before bed, which the directions indicate simply "take 4 capsules daily". On the forum, someone asked how to dose this product which greg stated ideally to 2 two capsules twice daily. I stayed with my dosing protocol due to the fact I was well into my third week, and results were consistent.

I have taken several natural test boosters, which have given me some indications of whether they were working or not but nothing like I had experienced while taking The Natural! While taking this product I felt a vast increase of strength, not a little 5lb plate or anything but coming up back to my PRs and then some. The increased aggression I had experienced was very noticeable, but not just at the gym mind you.. I had several episodes which I was just a complete Jackass, mean mean mean! I didn't have any explosive episodes of punching holes in walls etc, but I was very irritable or "testy" one might say. During the 30 days, I noticed a increased hardening of my muscles or more solid in fullness that seemed to be dependant to the natural. I hate to use the word "toning" but I noticed that I was looking more toned, and leaner than before taking the product. Midway through the product I noticed an increase appetite, which actually motivated me to change my diet back onto IIFYM rather than eating when I was hungry. I noticed that I kept progressing with my workouts and physique more so than the past few months. I didn't see any increase of libido, but that is expected due to the SHBG blocker which inhibits the estrogen. I wasn't by any means "productive" as I had experienced with MacaPro, but I felt that the refractory time of being ready to go was more rapid.

I typically take a week to complete a review after finishing the product, and partly due to laziness but mostly due to seeing what noticeable effects occur ie loss of strength/aggression etc when off of the product.. Well I must say that those new PRs set weren't reachable this week, and my aggression has been suppressed somewhat but I am still feeling good. My body isn't feeling as lean or hard, and I am starting to feel more soft unfortunately.. But these are good signs, because they indicate that the product was truly working well and did not give me a placebo effect! Now some may wonder why take a Test Booster such as this one, and in the past I felt they had all been so useless other than marked aggression and riddled with side effects.. But with The Natural, I can tell that I have put on some muscle mass even if it wasn't necessarily measurable and to me that is why you want to take this product.. MORE MUSCLE BABY! (in Kali Muscle's voice)

I wasn't able to find this cheaper than $50 online, but rest assure that this will be the best natural test booster than you can buy and well worth the price!

Overall
The biggest claim made on this product is "LGI has just rendered all other "test boosters" completely obsolete", and I completely agree! I felt this product delivered on more levels than any other test booster I have had, and well worth the cost. I would HIGHLY recommend this test booster to any male that is looking to increase his strength or muscle, as it had marked improvements for me overall. Thank you LGI for this unique test booster, and for it being an actual test boosting product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Excellent Value
  • Effective Test Booster
  • Hardened Muscles
  • Increased Aggression
  • Increased Appetite
  • Toning Of Physique