This product has been reported as discontinued.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

PRICES
Check Amazon for LMG-25:
LMG-25 is a Prohormone manufactured by LGI Supplements. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    For my second Ph cycle I wanted to lean bulk, so I choose to stack LGI Epi-10 and LGI Lmg-25.
    I ran this at:
    Lmg 75/100/100/125/125/125
    Epi 30/40/40/50/50/50

Results- well they came slow or almost non-existant for weeks 1-3, or maybe just not as pronounced as the last 2 weeks. Weeks 4-6 is where things really started happening. The Epi im sure kept this compound from going its natural course which is an all-out bulk, but at 125mg it shined. I went shot up 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks from 210 to 216 lbs. I liked looking big because I am more in the BB side of lifting than powerlifting for strength.

Taste- no taste because these are pills. Didn't smell bad either.

Side effects- This is a non-methalated ph, but a progeston so bumping it to 125mg made me keep a close eye for any sides associated with such a compound. I'm not prone to gyno or leaky nips, but nor did I want to experience these. I experienced no sides whatsoever, bulk but thats a good side in my goal set for this cycle. I did get some joint discomfort that was expected, but I also thought that the Lmg would offset the joint dryness that the Epi brought on. Just goes to show that Epi has strong effects on estrogen.

Other supplements:
    ---my stack consisted of:
    LGI Epi-10
    fish oil
    Animal Flex
    Up Your Mass (day shake post wo)
    Muscle Milk (before bed shake)
    T-force (help delay the boys from shrinkage and ackyness)
    Vit. c,e
    Glutamine
    Taurine
    cycle assist
    extra hawthorn berry (for the Epi BP spikes)

Exercise/diet- were as always as strict as possible. wo 3x a week chest/tri's, shoulders/bicepts, back/legs.
    Final body weight was 217 lbs. I lost 3 lbs now that I have been out of PCT which I'm sure is water weight.

I rated "Overall, Effectiveness and Value" all at 9 because this was my 2nd Ph cycle (1st stack) and didn't have any other compounds to compare to from a stacking point of view. But in the end (last 2 weeks), I really liked this cycle. Probably the Lmg more so than Epi..

• Tsunami2k
      January 17, 2012

I'm sorry, but I don't find this review helpful at all because you stacked it with Epi....

January 17, 2012

Tsu, you don't have to say sorry bro lol.. it wasn't the epi that balked me - that's for sure.. :)

• Tsunami2k
      January 17, 2012

haha word. Something that I did find very useful is that you took two LGI products and they both worked great for you, so that puts aside any reservations I had about LGI as a company.

So you DID find it helpful you ***o ! Lol all neg read me LOL

January 17, 2012

Just bustin your balls bro.

January 18, 2012

Although I have made a decision to not run dry compounds, I have an extra bottle of the LGI Epi that I'm not going to use. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with it lol. I like bulking products and will cut naturally if need be.

Advertisement: