This product has been reported as discontinued.

Fully Loaded AMPlified Energy Edition Reviews

By: LGI Supplements

Fully Loaded AMPlified Energy Edition is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LGI Supplements. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

This product has been reported as discontinued.
ARTICLES

ccoward
  March 29, 2016

This is now my 2nd review. This is the product that got me started using this site. This pre by LGI is no joke. I have had several pre's in last 11 years and nothing has compared to this. I am currently not taking this pre. I ran out but have not started back yet as i don't want to build a tolerance for.

Ingredient Profile:
I was so pleased to see this product had no prop blend. In my early years of lifting I did not ever pay attention to any ingredients, just whatever was the hype at the time. After learning from my mistakes, i now only look for products that are disclosed. This has a very solid profile, i was looking for a pre with more Citrulline Malate in it, and this had exactly what i needed. I also love how their is just enough Beta-alanine there for me to feel the tingle, but not where I'm scratching my skin off.

Taste: 7/10
I had the Tiger's Blood. I ordered the Green Apple but they were out at the time so i have not tried it yet, will be next order. The taste was pretty good, not the best but by far not the worst. I was a little disappointed with the mixability of this product, it would leave little pieces at the bottom, so it would take 2-3 tries to get all of it out of the cup.

As you can tell by the header and intro to this, this is by far the most effective pre i have ever tried. When taking this, I am completely focused during my entire workout, which is about 1.5 hours where most pre's only work for about half of that. I am in love with the pumps and energy i have during my workout. The pumps are just at the right level to where it doesn't feel like my muscle is about to pop hindering me from workout. I do not recommend taking this in the afternoon. At least for me, if I take this past 4 I need a sleep-aid.

The only reason I am not rating this 10/10 is because it is over my comfort price range. I do not like to spend more than $30 for at least 30 servings. I have not been able to find any good deals on this so I paid $35 to give this a try. Typically i will just say no but my wife bought it for me as a Christmas present. However, I will continue to spend the $35 on this in the future.

Side Effects:
The only side effect I had while taking this was not being able to sleep if I took this late in the afternoon. I typically workout at 4am so its not an issue, but at times i do come in during the afternoon, so I either had to take a sleep-aid or only take a 1/2 scoop.

Conclusion:
In conclusion, this is a solid product and I would recommend this product to anyone. (which i have told several friends at the gym about already) I have been more than pleased with this product and hope this is not something that gets removed after a while or reformulated to where it is not effective anymore. Looking forward to trying the green apple next.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
workoutguru
TROOPer Level: 70
  January 4, 2016

This has been a pre-workout I have been wanting to try for a long time now. I kept hearing what a great product this is and that LGI makes some really good products. I was really hoping this would maybe show up on the trooper program and I could get in on it but so far it has not. I was just about out of my current pre-workout I had been using and needed something and saw this just happened to be on sale at lockoutsupplements and plus I had a coupon to use on it and figured this would be the cheapest I would probably ever get this for and now would be the best time to get it. This is the Amp'd version they came out with that I feel is loaded much better with a lot more caffeine and other things.

Ingredients:
What can I say this is a very solid ingredient profile and I think the ingredient profile really speaks for itself on this one. This has so many good things in here and is fully disclosed as to how much you are getting of each ingredients. This company does not use prop blends in their products which I give them a lot of credit for doing so. It's nice to know how much of everything your getting so your not having to guess or wonder are they trying to hide anything. I like the new Amp'd version much better which has 300mg of caffeine compared the 175mg the regular version has. There are also a few other ingredients they upped which I like. For the most part I feel most everything is dosed pretty well. There may be a few ingredients I would up the dosage a little but still they are not to bad. I think this is loaded with so many good things and that's why it makes this one of the better pre-workouts out there.

Value:
Since this is the AMP'd version the price is just a little higher than the regular version. Right now on lockoutsupplements.com ( which is the main site you can get this product line from) they want $31.95 for this. This is only a couple dollars more than the regular version which they want $29.95. This comes out to about out to about $1.06 per servings. I don't think that is to bad a price for a product like this. For what all you get in here I think it's worth the price. For only a couple dollars more I would rather have the AMP'd version.

Taste:
The AMP'd version right now only comes in two flavors green apple and tigers blood. I kept going back and forth on what flavor I wanted to try. Part of me wanted to try something different like tigers blood but was not sure how well I would like this since it had a coconut flavoring in it. I knew the green apple I would for sure like. I said what the heck and went with the tigers blood. At first I did not like it to well. The coconut part I thought was a bit to over powering for me. After I had this for awhile I started to get a little more use to it and did not think it was as bad as when I first started this. It seemed like it had a nice mix of those three flavors but I will say the coconut part is most noticeable in this and would like to see that toned down a little. I did enjoy trying it at least once but would rather of had the green apple. I wish some of the flavors they have in the regular version they had in the AMP'd also.

Mixing/Dosing:
Well mixing was not the greatest. Every time I mixed this up there were always a lot of little pieces that were left over on the sides of my shaker cup. There was always a lot of extra residue left over after you drank this. Not really sure what these little pieces were that did not fully mix up or dissolve in water but would like to know what this was. All you will need is one full scoop and should be able to get a full 30 servings out of this. For some this maybe a little to strong for you and if so then I would just cut back to about 2/3 a scoop and work your way up after you build more of a tolerance towards this.

This right now this has to be one of the top pre-workouts I have used. I will break this down into two parts energy and performance. The energy part I thought was good at 300mg. Nothing over top in the way of stims for me. For some people this may make you feel a bit jittery but for me it was more of a clean type energy it gave and no crash later on. I think it was just the right amount of caffeine I needed. Your main source of stims in this is from caffeine mainly which is kind nice because if there were more things in here than just the caffeine for energy then this might have caused me to become a bit jittery. My overall endurance always felt a lot better and could keep pushing it longer and harder in the gym. There were many workouts I had where I just wanted to keep going for very long periods of time because of how good I felt. I would take this right after I would get done with work on my way headed to the gym. It would take me about 10-15 mins to get to the gym and by the time I got there and changed my clothes I could always feel this start to kick in. On days when I felt really sluggish after working all day this really helped me a lot at getting me to push through so I could still be able to do my workouts. There was one day I was like all business and really wanted to push myself as hard as I could and spend very little time between sets or talking to other people and this was off the chain how it made me feel during that workout. It was incredible what it did for me and how it made me feel and wish I was able to do that kind of workout all the time. That was a huge plus for me with this product.

The performance part of this was very good. It does give some decent pumps. I like that this does not make you feel all bloated and full in the stomach or give you any gut issues. It has a great vascularity part to this I think. I felt and looked a lot more cut and vascular. My muscles always seemed to look fuller and more tight. I felt I could go longer and push harder between sets without my muscle feeling as fatigued right away. The metal focus part of this I thought was pretty decent. I also noticed my strength gains were pretty good. I noticed that on my bench press I was starting to push weight around that I had not been able to do in a long time so I know this was helping. I noticed there is no creatine in here and would like to have seen that added in here. I was stacking this with some creatine so by not having it in here it was not as big a deal. I think pre-workouts should have some creatine in them but I do understand that some people don't always want creatine in their pre-workout for different reasons. I think by adding creatine it only helps the product performance better. It's not a big issue since I usually take creatine a lot anyways. Because this made me performance at a higher level I did notice some beta tingles which I don't usually notice. I think when I can workout harder and not take very much time between sets I notice beta tingles a little more. The beta tingles I did notice did not last very long but could notice them in a couple spots on the tops of my ears and in the middle of my upper back between my shoulder blades. I think when I feel them it makes me feel like the product is working better for me. It's kind of nice to feel them once in awhile but I don't know if I would want to feel them all the time. The overall drive and focus this gave me was just outstanding.

Side Effects:
Nothing I noticed.

Overall:
I will have to say this is a very solid pre-workout. You want a product that is loaded with many proven and high quality ingredients than this is the product to try. The performance and energy this gives is just amazing and really works well. I would highly recommend this product for sure. I would like to see a couple more flavors in the AMP'd version. From all the good things I have heard about this company and product I feel those things are for sure true now after trying this. The only thing I regret about this product is that I did not try it a lot sooner than I did. I know for sure I will be back on this product again.
  • Tiger's Blood: 7/10
tyyyk_6
Rep: 0
  August 19, 2015

I'll be reviewing LGI Fully loaded Amplified energy edition. Was excited to give this one a shot original formula was great. Which they have made some great changes too I will get into detail below.

(Your thoughts on the ingredients/label of the product)
Fully Loaded AMPlified Energy is moderately different from the original formula.They have changed the amount of the dosages of a few of the remaining ingredients, removing Yohimbe completely and throwing in AMP Citrate.

The big changes here are adding the 300mg of AMP Citrate and boosting the caffeine content way up from 17mg to 300mg per servings so if you were used to the old formula may want to give this a read before you double scoop.

LGI Supplements couldnt have done a better job with the flavoring of this product. The green apple flavor was spot on it was the perfect combination of sweet and sour taste. I stuck with 1 scoop most of the time unless I was training later in the evening/night time then I would go with a half of scoop which was still very affective. Mixing wasn't to bad there was some grit that would stick to the sides o my blender bottle typically I would just refill shake and was the rest down. Besides that there was a decent amount of foam with this product when mixing but nothing out of the ordinary.

This product truly just flat out works I experienced great energy and pumps through the container. I even thought my endurance was a lot stronger with this product. I never felt like it was too much where you was like tweaking with energy and then have a huge crash or anything. that was a huge plus with me cause typically something with this good of energy would have a crash a long with it. Never found myself having to use a second pump product with this as well such as (Noxygen) or (Vasky) . Which was another plus.

You can find a full tub 30servings for around $30.00 that's a $1.00 a servings which with all the ingredients they have in this plus the simple fact that is works and I never had to use more than 1 scoop or add a second product with it to get the desired pump from my workout is enough for me I experienced good quality workout through the whole container. So in my opinion it's worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

This is by far one of the best Pre workouts on the market. You get a loaded ingredient profile that is fully disclosed at that which is awesome. Plus I mean it actually works your not going to find yourself having to add an extra scoop to this 1 will get the job done. So with everything overall the price and performance on this I would recommend getting a tub and trying. It blows the original formula out of the water.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
  • Mild Foaming
ttcomaha
  August 3, 2015

I checked out the profile on this before buying and couldn't help it. I had to pick up a tub for myself. Twice!

9.5
All the reviews on Fully Loaded AMPlified have a unanimous agreement that everything here is solid. The ingredients that stood out to me most came down to the (not too high, definitely not too low) amount of caffeine, the whopping 2750mg of L-citrulline Malate and plenty of beta-alanine. This PW is without a doubt, fully loaded.

I've finished both the Sour Green Apple and Tigers Blood. Overall, neither were too bad but a bit strong. Sour Green Apple tastes exactly as it sounds; Tigers Blood is something like a cross between watermelon and fruit punch. The mixabililty was shoddy; quite a bit of grit floating around that didn't dissolve too well, especially for the Apple. Even so, I couldn't call quits with the effects I had.

Fully Loaded is by far the best PW I've ever gone through. The stims were balanced perfectly; I've never tweaked out, crashed or even leveled off in the middle of a workout. My focus was sharp to the end of the 1st tub. I'm guessing this aspect wore after running the second one. This is the only PW I've used where I didn't feel a need to add any extra pump products into it. Solid, solid pumps.

Here's where the score starts to drop a bit. The cheapest price I could find was about $30, a buck a serving. That's pretty steep for me, considering I use PW for just about every workout. Yea, I'd buy again, but not regularly. For what's inside each serving and how much, I understand that $30 is still a good deal. If the price were lower, Fully Loaded would be a staple.

Side Effects

No sides.

Conclusion

This has to be one of the top PW's on the market. The profile is stacked and the effectiveness is above anything I've tried so far.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
  • Mild Foaming
DLP1
TROOPer Level: 45
  July 27, 2015

(Background info on yourself, diet, experience, goals, first thoughts on the product and how you discovered SR)

"Its quality, not quantity, One Titty" - as my wife told her girlfriend who had just had a mastectomy... (true story).

Now I like to get in and out of the gym in 45min (weights only, not counting any cardio). I have always trained like that - dont understand how people can be in there for hours. Although I am not new to weight training I am new to modern supplementation. Of course I have seen all these ads for NO Xplode, Rhino, Bull Testicle this and that over the years and always assumed they were just caffeine/ephedra powders. SR put me right regarding developments in supps and I am currently on a stack including D-Pol, Compound 20 and Pyroxamine, plus the usual BCAAs, ZMA, etc. More details can be found here: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=32461.0

I have also been using a PWO for the past couple of months, and I have been super impressed. I quick search for reasonably priced PWO with good rankings on SR led me to try Fully Loaded AMPED edition, and Nutrabio PRE. I didn't want to post my review on Fully Loaded without first getting well into the tub of PRE, because I didn't really have anything to compare it to. So here is the Fully Loaded review (currently ranked #2 on SR), with references to PRE (current rank #1). I didn't compare it with PREJym since thats still a expensive IMHO and I am cheap.

9/10 (I would give it 10 but in future there will be something better for sure)

OK - sdunlimited and others have already nailed the ingredient profile in their reviews so I am not going to list the content but try to make a couple of relevant comments. Suffice to say this is a very well crafted mix, although with so many components (over 25), its impossible to know what works and what doesn't. The difference between this and PRE is that its does not contain creatine or BCAAs, which I dose separately anyway and prefer it like that. Caffeine at 300mg is typical (350mg in PRE).

Unfortunately I bought the Tigers Blood which was OK at first (novelty value) but gradually tasted worse and worse. Not going to mark them down on that because i would just pick another flavor next time. Mixes easily with a little insoluble remaining - no big deal. Dosing - so here is the thing -not sure if it was building on the 2 caps of Pyroxamine I take at 7am (I take Fully Loaded about 11.30 am prior to workout), but a full scoop was just too much for me (more later). I settled on about 2/3 of a scoop and that was enough.

I dont know which components work for me in these PWOs but the effects was almost identical whether it was Fully Loaded or PRE. Didn't seem to make much difference if i took it 20min or 40min before, the onset timing was the same, which is kind of odd - almost like you need to do some resistance work before it crosses the blood/brain barrier and kicks in.

The timing and effects always seemed to follow the same pattern:

40min before workout - take PWO.
10mins before workout - nothing
Drive 10 mins to gym
Walk in gym - still nothing (Ok, maybe slightly more awake than earlier)
Warm up - nothing.
Sets 1 and 2 of first exercise - nothing - WTF?
Set 3 - slight headache on left side of head.
Set 4 - headache gone
Set 5 - starting to breathe heavy
Set 6 - rushing quite hard (rec users will be familiar)
Sets 7-9 - heartbeat well up now
Sets 10-12 - OMG - I am world weightlifting champion!
Sets 13 to the end - sweating like a hooded rapist. Could stay in the gym all day... except that I like to get in and out in 45min. OK - maybe do an extra exercise on the way out

So in summary - yes it works great - but I felt it was a bit too "stimmy". I felt that Nutrabio's PRE had the same benefits but without some of the "Tweek" feeing of Fully Loaded. But I love the added endurance you get with these PWOs. I find it hard to judge the focus aspect of PWOs. I mean they give you great energy and endurance - and if I have energy, for sure I have focus. For me, going to the gym is not a social event.

---Value---- 10/10
At $1 a scoop this is great value - a thousand times better than buying fish oil caps. Even better if you only need 2/3 of a scoop like me.

Side Effects

As stated above, a bit too stimmy for me. Maybe its the additive effect of the Pyroxamine I am taking, but when I took a full scoop I felt sick (it was very hot in the gym) and had to quit my workout a bit early which kind of defeats the purpose. I'm not marking it down too much because its purpose is to give you energy after all.

Conclusion

Although I am still a PWO newbie, I felt you can't go wrong with Fully Loaded. Great price, great contents, and I like that it doesn't contain creatine of BCAA so I can dose them myself. And of course, great effect - probably increases the effectiveness and impact of your workout by 30%. I probably would have scored it 9/10 if I hadn't tried Nutrabio PRE.
Samazon
TROOPer Level: 56

June 23, 2015

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!

Huge shout out to LGI for letting me try their Fully Loaded Amplified Energy preworkout as an Expert Reviewer! I received the "Tiger's Blood" flavor (watermelon/strawberry/coconut) and used it every day before my lifting sessions. I continued with my other routine whey/creatine/daily supplements, and heavy weight training 6 days/week, and my normal diet. I tended to use this within 20-30 minutes of lifting and found it worked best for me within that time interval.

This is a fully disclosed label (and there is a lot in this, so I won't copy and paste the entire profile), but will point out things I notice about it:
it's your typical 30 serving container
there are some vitamins, electrolytes, 50mg of niacin and a hefty amount of 300mg caffeine per scoop
the L-citrulline malate is a 1:1 ratio, but only 2750mg (so I would still plan to personally be adding in 5 more grams)
Beta alanine is a nice 2500mg per serving (plenty enough for me!)
the majority of other nootropic and "pump" type ingredients are within amounts that should deliver results
Never heard of this "Pikatropin" ingredient, but that, as well as the Arecoline hydrobromide and Huperzia serrata extract, might be at the lower range or a bit under dosed at one scoop, but this allows the user to increase above once scoop and still be within a safe daily intake for these ingredients

Bottom line, it looks like a solid profile, and if you wanted to increase or take other sources of these ingredients, you know exactly how much you are getting from this preworkout. I also hoped by the hefty looks of all of the solid parts of this profile, that synergistically this was going to be one heck of a preworkout product!

The taste of this was really hard for me to drink down the first few times I used this product. I have had coconut flavored and Tiger's Blood supplements in the past and really enjoyed them. I think that the watermelon/strawberry may have overpowered this particular preworkout and I never really found myself enjoying it, but rather just dealing with the taste and getting it down. I didn't burp this back up ever though, so that was nice. I'd be much more apt to try this in the green apple flavor in the future!

Mixability was OK with this. It mixed for the most part up, but did have some settling on the bottom of the shaker. I never noticed it completely dissolve, but I only had it in the shaker for a few minutes before I had the whole thing downed. I would say it was about average with mixability, but it really didn't bother me one way or the other.

Dosing is simple. For me I used one scoop or just below one scoop. I would get a little flushed after using one full scoop and felt that the caffeine was plenty enough at just under one scoop to fuel me through a workout.

The effectiveness of this LGI product is where it really shines. I did not expect it to pack such a serious punch with the sweating and flushed/hot feeling when I took a full scoop, so I definitely know this product had an effect on me! I did like it at just under a scoop. It got me nice and focused for my workout, did not heat me up too much and it continued to deliver throughout a long lifting session. I would have to attribute this to the caffeine, all the nootropics, and I would like to think the vitamins and other goodies in the beginning of the ingredient label.
I have taken some preworkouts in the past that got me a bit too amped up and geeked out, but did not have that effect from this.
An ingredient common in all of those preworkouts that Fully Loaded also has is phenylethylamine hcl, and since this label states how much I am getting with each scoop, I can easily judge what might be too much for me and avoid it in other preworkouts.

What I also noticed after a lot of my workouts was that I would stretch out, head out of the gym, and not feel like I got a crash from the caffeine. I am a notorious high daily caffeine in-taker, but I don't usually take in 300mg all at once. I was glad to see the other ingredients level the caffeine crash out. It never really effected my sleep later in the day either or keep me up.

As for pumps, this worked well for some workouts, but definitely shined when I added in my own citrulline.

This is on the web at around $29-$32 per tub, not including shipping. The biggest downfall for this product is availability. I found this online at only a few retailers, but the green apple flavor is currently not available on Lockout, where this is much cheaper. I would really like to get this in the other flavor and try it again.
If you can score this online and get a discount code to help offset the shipping costs, or make a purchase of a few more items, that makes this about $1 a serving and for a really solid pre-workout that is very affordable.

Side Effects

None that I could note when I took just under a scoop. At one scoop I had more than normal sweating and more flushing.

Conclusion

I really liked this preworkout's performance. I helped AMP me up for my workouts and really lasted throughout long, enduring sessions. The taste was not my favorite, but it still out-performed this aspect of the product. I was so happy with this product that I plan to use it again and have been interested in giving other LGI supplement products a try.
deumcole
TROOPer Level: 58

June 3, 2015

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!
Shout out and thanks to the LGI team for hooking it up for ERs.

When Fully Loaded first dropped, I unfortunately missed out on it. There was a lot of talk about ingredients dosed properly and fully disclosed, but only a lot of them. I guess that’s why they named it “Fully Loaded”. Anyways, Fully Loaded was received well, though I think they’re may have been some grumblings of not enough caffeine. Enter Fully Loaded: Amplified Energy. Continuing the car themes, this time they’re using all three kits of nitrous.

INGREDIENT PROFILE: A
The ingredient profile remains largely unchanged as compared to the original Fully Loaded. The only differences, that I can see, is the addition of L-Tyrosine and a bump in dose of both caffeine (175mg to 300mg per serving) and AMP-citrate (200mg to 300mg per serving). Given all the hoopla surrounding AMP-citrate, though, it will be interesting to see what happens with the ingredient profile moving forward.
This would be the spot some other reviewers would copy and paste the ingredient profile into their review, but if you do that you’re a bit of a moron, especially where Fully Loaded: Amplified Energy is concerned. It’s called “Fully Loaded” for a reason: there’s a lot of stuff in there, about 23 different ingredients. Most of them are dosed correctly (more-or-less), but then you’ll find maybe one or two that isn’t (Alpha-GPC at 25mg vs recommended 300mg). However, they do a good job on near everything else.

TASTE: A
I received the “sour green apple” flavor, which was awesome. Best version of this flavor to date. That is all.

MIXING: A
One scoop thrown into 500ml of water mixed effortlessly. Slight settling, but nothing a quick shake couldn’t fix.

EFFECTIVENESS: A
Throughout the entire tub I stuck with the recommended one scoop serving.
The claims of “unmatched” pumps and focus fell flat on their face. Though it’s not like they were bad, it’s just that they weren’t the absolute best. The pumps and focus were solid, and better than what most other products offer.
The energy and endurance were the highlights for me. The energy was very clean, smooth (as claimed), and lasted for the duration of the training sessions. The endurance was pretty chill, as well, allowing me to hit the back end of the training session as hard as the start.
The best part, for myself, was that there was no need or want to try more than one scoop at any point. Usually you get to the halfway point, and start thinking about upping the dose, just to see. With Fully Loaded: Amplified Energy, I didn’t really feel the need nor the want to do so. Part of it was just me wanting to not go too crazy with the stimulants, but I also felt like one scoop was giving me all I needed.

VALUE: A
One tub of Fully Loaded: Amplified Energy contains roughly 30 one-scoop servings, and will cost between $29 and $33. At either end of that price range, the value is about as good as it will get. For roughly $30, you will get a product that is stuffed with ingredients and a fully disclosed label, that just so happens to also be effective. You could probably count on one hand products that offer a better value, and have fingers to spare.

OVERALL: A
There’s very little to complain about. The ingredient profile is packed, the label is fully disclosed, it tastes great, and it works as well as advertised (for the most part). It’s doesn’t break the bank, nor is it a product you’ll whip through as you pile up the scoops looking for an effective serving size. In short: it’s as good as it gets. It’s hitting all three kits of nitrous and not blowing up the engine.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Proprietary Blend
  • Reputable
    lava135

May 27, 2015

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!

What can I say, I'm a pwo junkie so I was excited to give this a try.

Others have done a great job of detailing all the ingredients so I'll take a slight detour and just highlight what I think stands out, and without a doubt, it's the energy/focus elements that makes this a stellar choice. LGI has combined multiple stimulant and nootropic type ingredients to provide one of the smoothest, most consistent focus and energy products that I've ever used. I especially like the inclusion of pikatropin, arecoline hydrobromide, alpha-GPC and B-PEA. I've used these all befoire, but together with the stim elements provide a really fantastic energy/focus combo. The stims are based on AMP Citrate, something that I do not typically respond to; however, perhaps the addition of caffeine and the nootropics delivered a totally different, and effective, stim package.

I also like the pump elements. Now, I'm not going to be replacing PES High Volume anytime soon, but the GMS, GPLC and agmatine provide a great NO base to really help get the blood flowing - nothing too flashy and like I said, nothing that approaches other pump-only products, but a very solid addition none the less. And combined with using High Volume as my intra, man, the results were fantastic.

And of course, I can not minimize how great it is to get 100% full disclosure on the label. +++++++++

I received the Tiger's Blood flavor. Most anyone who lives in the south has tried Tiger's Blood at the local fairground - it's a strawberry/fruit punch/coconut flavor that most snow-cone vendors offer. This was exactly what was expected; perhaps a touch too little coconut for my taste, but all good. Mixing resulted in a moderate amount of flakes floating on the top and a minor amount of residue left behind; nothing too terrible.

This is a true 1 scoop pwo. End of story, lol.

Like I said, this provided the best smooth energy/focus combo that I've ever had - very stable and consistent. It never left me jacked up or jittery not did I develop a tolerance to it at any point during the entire container. In addition, the effects remained constant throughout my entire workout. What else can I say? It's exactly what I turn to a pwo product to get.

Given the top notch ingredients at effective levels, the fact that you can get this for as little as $28.00 is just insane. Seriously, every other pwo vendor needs to take notice at what can be provided at such a reasonable cost. And frankly, I'm hard pressed to think of a reason to justify some of the $2.00+ per serving pwo products when you can get this for under $1.00 per serving (30 true servings per tub.)

Conclusion

This just flat out works. Seriously, I do not need to get overly wordy; just go buy a tub and try it for yourself. I don't think I've ever rated a pwo this high on value and effectiveness before, so believe me, it's worth trying.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Proprietary Blend
    • Reputable
    • Great Value
    • Minor Flaking And Grit
    Meuth
    TROOPer Level: 43

May 13, 2015

Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!
    LGI modified their Fully Loaded Pre-Workout and came up with the AMPlified version. They were kind enough to send some containers to SR and participate in the ER program here. I must say, am I glad they did!

Taste/Mix 9/10

Sour Green Apple is what I received. No personally, I would not have chosen this on my own and was a little apprehensive about it once I saw the label. Mainly I’ve had some apple that has just left a taste in my mouth that I couldn’t wash down during a workout and it just bothered me. I must say however that LGI nailed it. The taste isn’t overwhelming and won’t give you lockjaw. It is just enough to make your water taste great on the way to the gym. No aftertaste for me. The mixing was very good too. I was concerned with the amount of things in here and the size of the scooper but I must say, very little floaties. I used the same cyclone for pre as I do intra so that wasn’t a problem at all.

Profile 9.5/10

I will not list out the profile as there are plenty of reviews that have done that already. If you’re an experienced supplement user, I’m sure you noticed the AMP being capitalized and have a good idea of why that is. Yohimbe has been replaced with AMP Citrate (same as the normal version). The AMP is similar to DMAA but it is missing a carbon in its makeup, therefore making it “not” DMAA. This has been touted as the next DMAA due to how similar it is.

Caffeine makes up the other major change with the AMPlified. The caffeine content has been bumped up to 300mg from the normal version which only has 175.

One of the greatest things about this label is that it tells you the amount of everything you are getting. No blends to hide how much of each ingredient you are getting. This is great if you’re someone who is sensitive to a certain ingredient. In an industry that was going towards blends in everything, it’s great to see a label go in the opposite direction.

Effectiveness 9.3/10

I’m not sure I can say much that hasn’t been said already. My experience with this was fantastic. I’m not one to get beta tingles but there were a few times that I did feel minor ones, which I like. I didn’t have crazy focus with this but I could tell a difference in my attention while I was training.

Energy was really good. I’m a stim junkie. I’m sure I take in way too much and am living on the edge in that department. This was just perfect for me with stimulants. One scoop would get me through a workout no problem. There were a few times when I was really planning on a big deadlift or squat day that I would use a rounded scoop and it worked out perfect! No jitters, just good steady energy that I could feel working.

Pump was solid. Nothing earth shattering but solid none the less. I noticed some extra veins that may not normally be there. I noticed the pump most in my arms which is pretty common but also a good sign that it is working. That full tight bicep that is more than a normal pump is a great feeling.

As far as side effects go, I didn’t really have any. I didn’t feel any crash like I would with some DMAA products. It was a slow decrease for me that never kept me from going to sleep when it was time. I also always took this with a little food in my stomach so bathroom breaks weren’t so bothersome.

Value 9.0/10

If you take the time to read the label or another review and see how much goes into one scoop of this, you’ll easily see that they didn’t really skimp on anything. There is not some little pinch of this and that in there just so it’s on the label. Quality ingredients and effective doses that get the job done. You can get this for around $1 scoop depending on if you’re using a whole scoop or not. That is a good value there.

Overall 9.3/10

Here you have a great quality product that gives you a stim kick in the rear. They tell you what’s in the scoop, not just that you’re getting at least a little of this and that. To be honest, I really liked that the scoop was bigger. I’m so over the concentrated mini scoop that you end up needing 3 or 4 of. I’d rather see a normal man size scoop that you only need one of. Bravo

My only minor complaint is the scooper. The container has a small diameter but it is tall. The scooper has a short handle on it. I have big hands so that doesn’t work out well for me. Minor but just feedback.

I enjoyed using this product and will buy it again for sure! Give it a shot, the profile works very well together to the bottom of the container!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Proprietary Blend
    • Reputable
    • Excellent Workouts Everytime Without Crash
    • Outstanding Ingredient Profile
    • Unique Ingredients
    • Caffeine Levels May Be Too Strong For Some
    • Possible GI Issues If Taken On Empty Stomach
    petey7408
      March 14, 2015

First and foremost, thanks to LGI for sending out the new edition of Fully Loaded for myself as well as a few members of my Expert Review team to try. This isn't a new product overall, as it has been on the market for over a year now, however the updated, 'special' edition of it that I'll be reviewing today is new and improved from the tried and true original. I've put this off for far too long, and now I'll break down why this gem of a pre-workout remains one of my favorite.

Ingredient Profile 9.6/10

The name certainly should be an indicator of what the product would entail ingredient wise for many, but just in case you haven't checked, it is packed to the brim with ingredients. Each has a rhyme and reason and I have yet to find something to nit pick here. I won't be breaking the entire thing down in the written review as it is already done in my video, but to make a simplified cheat sheet of what is included here is a listing by general purpose and a few highlights:

Muscle Function/General Energy/Cell health:
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Niacin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate), Sodium, Potassium (as Potassium Amino Acid Complex)

Blood Flow/Circulation/Endurance/Pumps:
    L-Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, Taurine, Glycerol Monostearate, Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride (GPLC), L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate

Stimulants/Nootropics/Cognitive Enhancement:
    Glucuronolactone, 2-Amino-4-methylpentane Citrate (AMP Citrate), Caffeine, L-Norvaline, Sodium Glycerophosphate Pentahydrate, Pikatropin, Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), Phenylethylamine HCl (B-PEA), N-Phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine Ethyl Ester, Huperzia serrata Extract

Overall, I'm very impressed by the ingredient profile and a few things that really stand out is that this product to feature AMP Citrate and Pikatropin. These are obviously in many pre-workouts and thermogenics now, but when this product first came out and then was later slightly tweaked, it was one of the pioneers in this regard. The other interesting inclusion is the Arecoline Hydrobromide. This is an interesting (and expensive) inclusion that I haven't seen in any other product and it has a lot of promising potential. It increases cognitive function and memory as well as focus and stacks very well with the other products. For a more thorough breakdown of the profile, check the video review!

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 9.3/10

Straight forward, this is a great green apple flavor. I wasn't too excited when I saw that was the flavor choice as that flavor has been overdone and I'm pretty tired of it, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one and it turns out to be one of the best green apple flavors I've tried. It's not something I'm going to want to sip on all day, but when you slam your pre-workouts quick like I do, it's pretty pleasant every time. The ingredients in here can be tricky to mix and have an odd texture by nature, but with that being said, this stuff still mixes pretty well and I definitely don't have any complaints. Lastly, there is no 2 scoop nonsense. Everything is dosed for 1 scoop maximum effectiveness for a very straight forward product. Good stuff!

Effectiveness 9.5/10

Not only does it have an ingredient profile that is packed to the gills, but it delivers like you would expect it too. The stimulants and nootropics work synergystically to bring you a focused, intense mental edge each time you hit the gym and the effect stays consistent throughout the container without the effects diminishing like some other pre-workouts tend to do which is awesome. It doesn't go over the top in terms of slamming you with stims to a state of anxiety but walks the line beautifully between amped up and focused. The pumps are very good and a shining point of this product as the ingredients were chosen to work very well in complimentary ways as well for cell volume and blood flow, and it's an especially fun product for 'pump' style workouts. No complaints, it functions very well and it delivers each time which is a great bonus leading into the value category...

Value 9.5/10

With the ingredients chosen for this product, they could have cut corners by pixie dusting the amounts, but that certainly wasn't the case. This is flat out an expensive product to make and going the route of delivering a great product at the price instead of stuffing things into a container for a higher profit is a risky move, but certainly paid off. While each one has a higher cost of production, the care taken to formulate and dose certainly isn't unnoticed in terms of effects and that is what will be bringing me back. To further drive home this point, a little searching for the cost of the raws for some of these ingredients is eye opening so by all means if you have some spare time, it's worth the entertainment. Overall, great ingredients and effects for an outstanding price, in my opinion.

Conclusion 9.5/10

Fully Loaded is just as the name implies....a fully loaded pre-workout. The ingredient profile is hands down one of the best on the market and that I've seen put together. There was no corners cut in the product on the product and it lists everything in it's entirety which is refreshing in this crowded pre-workout market. It isn't cheap to produce, so by delivering such a solid product for the price it is listed for, it makes it all that much more special. I would recommend picking this up if you haven't given it a try yet and see for yourself why this remains a hot product, has won product of the month and continues to be one of my top recommendations. Outstanding work here from LGI and it gets the Petey seal of approval as well as the highest product ratings I've given to date.

-AP
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • No Proprietary Blend
    • Reputable
    • Focus
    • Excellent Workouts Everytime Without Crash
    • Outstanding Ingredient Profile
    • Unique Ingredients