(Better than 53% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

DAA Caps is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LGI Supplements. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!
  August 22, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Women Probably Shouldn't Use It
    • GI Side Effects
    • Weird Bruises While On It

I saw this come across the opportunities for the SR ER reviewers and thought it might be fun to try it out. I have tried other LGI supplements and liked the results overall, so why not try this one? It is the only time I've ever tried a test booster and really had no idea how it'd work with me being a woman, in the absence of testicles.
    I will preface this review with the synopsis that my experiences do not reflect that of any male member looking to try this out and I would highly recommend reading some other users' reviews for their experiences.

Really straight forward, as 5 caps per serving yielding 3,000 of DAA and 3,000 of Vitamin D3. My bottle had a total of 45 servings.
    The Vitamin D is something that I have been taking every night before bed (same amount that is in one dose of this), so I liked that it helped kill two birds there. I also liked that this was just two ingredients, and I was not left guessing is various ingredients were effecting me. The only thing that I was adding into my daily supplement regimen here was the DAA itself.
    The label is neat and the bottle was not obnoxiously over-sized like some supplements I have had in the past.

The capsules themselves had no taste, but the DAA must be very tart/bitter. A few times a capsule, being larger gel caps, wouldn't get swallowed completely and I had one open and regurge back up. It was so bitter and unpleasant, so I would recommend taking it with several larger swallows of water.

Other than that, taking 5 capsules once daily is a pretty easy way to take a supplement.

The bottle recommends taking 5 capsules once daily. Because I had been taking my Vitamin D before bed, I continued to choose to utilize this before bed. I always took the 5 capsules and did not try to decrease the amount taken to change the effectiveness. The schedule I read for taking this varied, and I varied it for a few days to a few weeks and off for at least 2-3 before starting it off again. (Effectiveness section explains in detail)

Claims that the company states this product could help with are:
    -Up to 42% increase in Free Testosterone Levels after 12 days of consistent use
    -Increased amount of testosterone released in the blood
    -Increased Growth Hormone and Leutinizing Hormone production
    -Greater mitochondrial efficiency and enhanced oxygen-carrying blood flow
    -Increased nitric oxide (NO2, NO3) production, promoting fast recovery after workouts

I did not have any means (via medical testing) to know if my hormonal levels were elevated or changed from usage of this product. I do know that every way in which I took it, I would notice the side effects of abdominal bloating and more daytime fatigue after taking it for 3 days of use. The first 2 weeks I took this every day, then I tried different on/off schedules of taking it, like on 3 days, off 3 days, or on 5 off 3, and I even tried to time this around my "female cycles" to manipulate them and decrease the length of them, so that it could improve my training at the gym.

Unfortunately, this did not increase hormonal levels within my body that made me have extreme muscular gains, or great recovery, or anything else I would have hoped to see like increased fat loss. Usage for more than three days in a row coincidentally always gave me some noticeable side effects that I would like to think were related to this supplement. The way I feel it worked for me would perhaps be by increasing estrogen levels? (Based purely on the type of side effects I saw)

One bottle of this online runs $17.99, with shopping is $25.94 (Midwest United States) from one of the biggest supplement retailers. I have seen google searching results show that this is "discontinued," but I can still find this online and that comes out to 57 cents a serving. That is really quite reasonable for a supplement that you would utilize daily, if it gave you solid results. For me, based on the fact that it did not provide a singular positive side effect, it would not be worth it, but if it worked for you as a guy, then I would consider this fairly priced.
    That is why I rated this right in the middle at a "5" because I could not say it was or was not too expensive, just because I would never buy it. I would not use it again if it were free.

Side Effects

After 3 days of use I would have the following side effects:
    increase abdominal bloating/water retention
    daily fatigue
    increased severity of headaches upon waking and morning grogginess
    none of the promises of faster recovery
    increased hunger
    increased GERD symptoms

Weird things I noticed from this as well while taking it:
    I bruised really horribly while I used this. I am a really accident prone person and always banging my shins and knees up and walking into stuff. I had such horrific bruises from the tiniest of slight bump into a corner of something. I have continued to be just as clumbsy as before, but I am not nearly as bruised now being off of this supplement for a few weeks.

My menstrual cycle was really messed up. I was completely off, "late" and nothing followed any pattern of regularity. This isn't too far off from what is normal for me, but my body just did really weird things it usually doesn't do. I was hoping for something a bit more predictable in this department.

Conclusion

This supplement does not provide for a a female what it is promised to provide for a male. I had weird, unusual side effects that I truly believe were from this supplement and not just coincidental. I had to rate this 5 for everything, because I cannot say it was good or bad. Nor would I purchase it for myself again, based on my experiences, but if you have a sack..it might be better for you than me.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

9.5
    Thanks to LGI Supplements for sending it out!
      July 1, 2015

• Alpha Male Feeling
    • Increased Libido
    • Slight Aggression
    • Oily SkinAcne

Thanks again to LGI and SR TROOP for allowing me to test LGI's version of DAA. I've experimented with several DAA products like Purus Labs D-Pol, USPlabs' DAA3k, Lecheek's TX3, RCSS Testogen...so I'm pretty familiar on what to expect from DAA based products -- as a standalone, and when stacked with products like AI's.

(8.5)
    Like my subtitle says, the ingredient profile is extremely simple with:
    DAA - 3000mg
    Vitamin D3 - 3000iu

But, sometimes simpler is better. You can gauge how effective DAA will be as a standalone, plus it's simple profile that also allows you to stack it with something else easily. I like the incorporation of D3 as well. Additionally, you also get 45 servings in one bottle which is great in comparison to the typical 30 day supply.

5 pills a day to hit 3000mg of DAA...some people may think it's a lot of pills, but it makes no difference to me.

(8.0)
    With the emerging data debating if DAA is effective or not as a test booster will be questionable until there is undeniable evidence of it doing so. I personally have never got any blood work done before or after a DAA cycle, so I can't give you concrete evidence if it's boosted my testosterone levels or not. For me, there are a few things I notice with DAA: more of an alpha male feeling in the gym, increased libido, slight aggression, oily skin/acne, and minor strength and body composition changes (primarily due to training and diet). I experienced everything on DAA+...primarily the increase in libido. After our son was born, stress has been extremely overwhelming and can take a toll on your sex drive. After about 2 weeks on DAA+ is where I started to see my libido return to it's pre-pregnancy stages hahah. I'm not saying this product gave me crazy gainz, because I'd be lying, but with my training, I did see solid strength gains, primarily with my squat...but do keep in mind, I do train for strength and not so much bodybuilding.

(9.5)
    You can get a 45 day supply of DAA+ for around $18 on lockout...very well priced for the quality of this product IMO.

Side Effects

Oily skin and acne, which was to be expected. DAA tends to make me break out like a 13 year old girl.

Conclusion

At the end of the day, it's going to be trial and error with test boosting supplements. DAA has the most evidence in my opinion right now, in regard to a natural way to potentially increase testosterone. My experience with LGI's DAA+ was a solid one and it delivered exactly what I was expecting, even more so with the libido increases ;). I do recommend this product to anyone who's looking to run a natty test cycle, along with an AI, or even to use during PCT. I strongly believe in the quality of ingredients that LGI puts out there with their products, which is why I will continue to buy from their product line in the future. Again, thank you to LGI and SR TROOP for allowing me to give this product a shot!

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

January 4, 2013

Cons:
      This was my first time ever using a DAA product before. I got this on lockoutsupplements.com which is the only site I know of that sells this product.

Value.
      I got this on sale for $9.99 on sale. Normally the price is $14.99. You get 225 pills in a bottle and you take 5 of them so you get a total of 45 servings. I think that is a really good deal for $10.

Taste. There is pretty much no taste to this since these come in pill form. I do think there is a little coding on the pills that I did notice when I put them in my mouth just before I washed them down with water. It was not to bad but just a little something that I noticed.

Effectiveness.
      Like I said above this was my first time ever taking a DAA product before. After just a couple weeks of being on this stuff I all ready started to see gains right away in my lifts. My strength level went up a lot and was able to put up the most I have ever done on bench press 390Lbs and my weight was around 210lbs. When I was on this I got some of my best lifts I have ever had. I was able to do weight that I never thought I would be able to do on bench press. I stacked this with AD-3 by Lecheek Nutrition and I know that helped me also.

My muscles felt a lot tighter and had more fullness in them. From the time I started taking this still the end I felt like I kept getting gains in all my lifts. I know this stuff helped me gain a lot more size in my muscles.

Overall.
      I would for sure recommend giving this stuff a try. For $10 you can't go wrong. If your lifting to gain a lot of strength in your lifts then I would highly recommend this product. When I started taking this stuff I was lifting a lot heavier because I wanted to get ready to max out on bench press.

This is the first product by LGI that I have ever taken. Since this product worked really good for me I am intrested in trying some of there other products they make.