17-Phero-Ex Reviews

By: Legal Limit Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
17-Phero-Ex is a Prohormone manufactured by Legal Limit Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  March 11, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase
  • Endurance
  • Exhaustion
  • Slight Acne
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Loss Of Sex Drive.
I had a great experience with 17-phero-ex. I saw massive strength gains and fantastic results. I would like to go deeper into the pro's and con's of each.
Pro's:
Builds muscle - this is a no brainer. Your going to gain weight. The key is to eat clean. No fast food. I ate fruits and vegetables as my carbs and ate only lean meats for my Protein intake. I would only go "crazy" with a smart one's personal pizza. I gained 10 pounds and almost no fat because of my food intake.
Good value- I list it as good value because I got it at a reduced price. It has also been removed from shelves so good luck finding it.
Strength increase. I saw a minimum of 25% increase in all exercises and also saw massive gains in my shoulders and arms.
Endurance - this is geared towards during the workout. I was able to keep going and continue to build strength. My goal was not to try and Max Out weight, but Max Out reps to build up muscle fibers.
Cons:
The first week I felt great. Energetic and pushed myself hard. Weeks 2-3 I was exhausted. Most likely from a combination of pushing myself and the prohormones. Week 4, I could see the end so it gave me more motivation and was able to push myself through it.
I did have an increase in acne, but nothing that was out of control.
High blood pressure- if you take prohormones, your going to raise your bp. No way around it. There are supplements that can reduce this negative effect, but naturally am low in that department, so I decided to pass. Because my bp was higher, I admittedly had a short temper and would snap at people. It comes with the territory.
Loss of sex Drive - it does make everything a bit more difficult to work. Must take a test booster if you want to have everything still work. By the end of the cycle a lot of things became difficult. Now that im off of it, my sex Drive is back and everything is fine. As stated above, this will happen with almost all ph products.
I wanted to add that I took 17 phero with Buzzerk pre workout, Vitamin D, Optimizer (this includes milk thistle for liver support, saw palmetto for prostate, and chyisen (sp?) for anti estrogen) 3-test-oxo and Onyx Protein.
Now, do you need all of those items to workout, no. But you must take Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, and an anti estrogen. This is protection for your internal body and critical to making sure you do not damage anything.
Finally, I am currently taking 6-estro-PCT and that is working out fine. I stacked it with Novadex XT since it also has anti-aromatase to help keep my gains. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who has hit a plateau and looking to break through the ceiling. Id recommend taking all the other supplements along with it for safety and maximum results.