T-911 OG Reviews

By: LG Sciences

T-911 OG is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LG Sciences. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  October 1, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Hunger
  • Better Products
OK I want to thank some over at LG Sciences for letting me try the New T-911 Liquid . They was kind enough to send two bottles of it for free.

Quick summary
Not effective enough for me.
I have to take more than twice dosage to notice anything.
Libido boost
Energy boost.

OK so what is this?
This is listed as a Test booster. Some have called it a PH. It does contain EpiAndrosterone, a prohormone that increases gains in strength and definition. But At a very small amount. I asked if a PCT would be needed and this is what I got back.

"Epiandrosterone has weak androgenic activity. It is a natural metabolite of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) via the 5α-reductase enzyme.
In laymans terms, no you will not need a serm for this, and yes it is DSHEA compliant."

I honestly Do not think this as a Ph. It is more like a test booster to me. Basically same effects as I have had from other test booster, But I will get to that..

----------------Ingredients: 6---------------
Its a Prop blend so its very hard to tell what is what but here is what they say is in it.

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, 3b-Androsterone, Resveratrol, Yohimbine 116mg

Now in case you are wondering The Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin is actually the main ingredient found in Febreze! So how this is a test booster I have no idea!.

----------------

Dosing 5

-----------
This stuff at first the tast was awful. After I got used to I didnt mind it that much. Its a liquid you hold under your tongue for about 1 min. 3ml dose seemed to be a bit much to hold there for a while. Kinda annoying.

---------------

Effectiveness 7

Let me say that on the first bottle I was taking the recommended dose of 2 ml twice a day . I took this for about 2 weeks and noticed nothing. I felt nothing I contacted LG and asked what I should do. They asked my stats . I told them and they suggested me going up to over twice the dose. I ended up going with 3 ml in morning 2 ml before workout and 3 ml at bed. Well this worked!.
After going up to this I felt a more " Aware " feeling. I cant say it was a Alpha feeling like DAA gives but I just was more aware of things and felt on top of my game so to speak. I did go up on lifts I seemed to bulk a bit more and not be a lean looking as normally. But this did increase my hunger pretty hard. I was downing carbs like never before. I can tell in my stomach too! :( But I do look fuller now.

Now although this was working fairly well the libido was touch and go. Some days Insane . Others I could care less. But the days it was on.. it was really good. I had morning wood everyday on this. lol

--------------

Value 6

-------------
I have seen this from anywhere from 45 to 21$ so it ranges pretty well across the board. Nutraplanet has the best deal at 21$ But for 20 bucks you can get some D-pol or just plain DAA and be set and know what you are getting..

--------------------

Overall 6

---------------------
I am going to rate this a bit lower due to the fact that its so low dosed I had to use so much more than normal. I think if you are one of the lucky ones that respond well to this it would be great , I am not one of those people . All I pretty much go was increase hunger and some strength gains which I think was more of a switch to a new creatine than anything. I honestly think the Placebo effect comes in on this product. They do a great job on trying to make you think you are getting a super hardcore booster that is border line PH. So for some never taking something that truly works like DAA, I think they would love this stuff. For me. I have had better to be blunt. I want to still thank LG for allowing me to try this though. It was fun and maybe one day I will find time to run a stack of their stuff and see what happens.

• WarMachine
    October 1, 2012

Good review bro, most of if not all of lg's products are garbage in my opinion.