PSarm Reviews

By: LG Sciences

PSarm is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by LG Sciences. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  October 8, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Metabolism.
    This is a great natty product, Ive used it twice for recomp and works very well.

I hear some people have some issues with the product, but I didnt have any stomach distress or nausea from it.

I experienced performance benefits, leaning benefits, some mild power gains, and muscle hardening. If i trained for bulk Im positive this product could bring you a nice 3-5 pound gain off of a cycle.

I highly recommend this product, and if you worry about stomach issues I suggest to start a low dose, and take it with food and slowly rap up every few days.