NO Infuse Reviews

By: LG Sciences

Pre-Workout > Pump
NO Infuse is a Pump Product manufactured by LG Sciences. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  September 19, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Nice Pumps
  • Skeptic About Transdermal
This product is a good rip off. I know this doesn't make any sense, but let me explain. It makes you feel bigger, and somewhat look bigger, but you don't get bigger haha. You do get a nice pump if your doing a good workout, but it makes you feel a lil sticky and you kinda stink a lil more than usual after the gym. I didn't buy it. It came free with a stack I bought, but I would never buy it. Most of the transdermal supplements have so many other chemicals that make me iffy about them. Also, they always tell you that it has 10,000mg per 5 fl oz haha, not serving, and if you divide that by the 3 sprays on your chest and arms how much you think you get? do the math.

I don't think it is a bad product, cuz you do feel a difference, not substantial, but noticeable. If you rather spray than swallow elephant pills, you will love this. It is not a waste of money, but not the wisest way to spend it.