PRICES

Overall
Overall
  January 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • Better To Run It Stacked Than Stand Alone
So I have run Natadrol twice. It was my first venture into the growth enhancer realm. The first run was with Natadrol at 6 caps ED for six weeks along with the GHenerate sublingual spray. I Introduced Methyl 1d weeks 3-6 at 5 ED and leaned out nicely while increasing strength. Also had some decent aggression and focus. I felt confident and strong. I liked this combo alot. It was definitly mild but, was noticeable. Side effects were minimal and included increased urination along with the aggression. Natadrol's anabolic / androgenic properties are thought to be derived through DHT and the increased urination is a side effect an enlarged prostate. Overall a pretty effective stack with a decent bump in strengh and recovery along with some good ol' aggression. Libido was not effected.

My second run was at 8-9 ED was for six weeks again and was part of LG's Natabolic Stack which included 75 tabs of T-911 (PCT) and the Ghenerate. The Ghenerate gave me some realy vivid dreams some nights. This may have been inicative of an improved sleep cycle with increased GH production. I also followed recommended PCT with T-911 for 4 weeks. The Natabolic stack didn't really do it for me. The increased urination kicked in again around week 4 as with the last run. Strength and recovery increases were percievable but not as pronounced. Libido was not effected. Agression did not increase this time without the Methyl 1D. I did experience a slight leaning effect accompanied by a slight bump in strength. My opinion of this product is that it is not very effective for me solo or even as part of the Natabolic stack. It was however decent with the Methyl 1D, so I believe there are some possibilities for Natadrol as a stacker. It may stack well with products that boost or mimick test as Natadrol seems to act like a DHT Derivative. For this same reason I think it would be a poor choice as a PCT test booster.