I-GH-1 Reviews

By: LG Sciences

Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas
I-GH-1 is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by LG Sciences. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 19, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Ingredients?
  • Label Is Misleading
I don't know how I trully feel about this product, but it is not something I would buy again. I fell on this crap because of the name. but the ingredients seem to be for something else. I didn't see any difference in my workout, in my size, strenght, stamina, overall wellbeing. It was like taking rice powder pills. Seriously, after I took this I never bought another Legal Gear product. They had good stuff in the past, but their supplements now are just common ingredients, with high prices czu Legal Gear is on the brand. The product is expensive and I don't recommend this to anybody because there is too much of a risk that it may not work, and if it does is so little you will be mad you paid for it.

Somebody here posted that if you are in your 20's you may not see great results from this cuz your HGH levels are still at peak. He is definitely right, I took this when I was 20 and if I realized that the majority of people that see results from natural HGH or Homeopathic HGH are men in their 40's or late 30's. Therefore, this supplement was definitely not for me lol; however, I do think that Legal Gear has a certain level of responsibility in telling you who will benefit the most using this product, and not just trying to sell it to every 20 year old gymrat haha.

2.0
  February 3, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Source Of Aminos
Let me start off by saying Legal Gear Science makes good quality products. Alright I can't dog on this product completely I felt a little more refreshed when I woke up after taking this product, but overall it didn't do much. I've actually tried it twice the first time I ran it with an M-Drol cycle no significant gains due to this product. Another time tried it by itself with no gains. The only thing this stuff is good for is the Arginine and L-Lysine. Do yourself a favor and save a ton of money. Instead of taking this product just buy L-Lysine pills take 1000 mg before bed with any Arginine Product (without caf) I use Super NOS Pump by Body Fortress ($10 for 30 day supply) and get even more growth and recovery than you'd get with this product.