Epic Reviews

By: LG Sciences

Epic is a Pre-Workout manufactured by LG Sciences. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
  February 8, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascualrity
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Pumps
So i bought this mainly because in the description it said it tasted like candy and because it was cheap and i got free L-carnitine product. I also like the idea of absorption through the mouth. The bottle looks like a bottle of oil to be frank but man it is a good one.

Pumps 9/10: I stack this with Vasotropin and pumps are unreal specially if you are on cycle the pumps you get will blow your mind. The glycerol gives you wiked fullness and skin bursting pumps. I love training shoulders and biceps because my upper body ends up looking huge. It does bring out a lot of veins and im naturally not veiny at all.

Strength 9/10: I have very good strength when im taking this pre workouts i notice im pushing my limits a lot more and i might go up 2 1/2 pounds or so compared to days that i dont use it or use another pre workout since I tend to have many. The huge pumps only add to my strength as i feel locked and loaded when im working out.

Taste 7/10: Doesnt taste like candy but thank God its not as disgusting as other LG science products (cough cough MMV3), its bare able i have only used this pre workout as shot directions which states to swish in mouth for 60 seconds then swallow which i do because it hits me a lot quicker and i dont have to worry about taking my pre workout 30 minutes before the gym. The shot way isnt too painful a minute of an okay tasting pre workout not too bad i havent mixed it with water but now im curious to see how that would taste but its not a bad tasting supplement just a little lumpy the candy apple has a strong sour apple taste, over all i dont think anyone would hate it.

Stimulants 8/10: I believe it only has a couple stimulants and it shows because im not cracked out but i feel the absorption is so good that i get the most of the the few stimulants it has which is nice unlike other pre workouts with a ton og ingredients this has about 10 or so while No xplode and muscletech has about 50-100 ingredients in a blend.

Would i buy again? ...tough question because it is a very good pre workout idk that it is worth $30 which for me is expensive specially when i got this and L carnitien for about $20 but idk i would probably go for something cheaper but if i have the money i can see myself buying it again