Joint Mobility Enhancer Reviews

By: Lee Haney

Joint Mobility Enhancer is a Joint Support Product manufactured by Lee Haney. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

Overall
Overall
  December 8, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    This is good product but those allergic to shellfish should not take it. I have been getting a little pain in my knees as the my squatting numbers have increase over the past 3 or four months. My personal Best is a little over 400lbs for 8-10 repetitions. I been using the product for about two and half weeks as of writing this on 12/08/2010. The pain I had was manageable, but I wanted to see If I could get any results from it. I would say much to my surprise it has worked surprisingly well for 9 bucks at tigerfitness not a bad deal I typically take two a day. Lee Haney is now with Muscular Development.com and I have post on his blog requesting recommended dosing protocol. but two a day 1 in the morning and 1 at night is working for me.