Testodrol X9 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Testodrol X9 Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Testodrol X9 is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Testodrol X9 has been reported as discontinued.

September 14, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Mystery Blend
I have been pondering how to write this review for a little while now and figured less thinking let's jump into it and get it done. This is the last product of the mass stack by lecheek nutrition and it happens to be the TX9 natural test booster. This product uses a verity of different natural test boosting agents to help increase free test and lower unwanted estrogen related sides. I want to thank everyone over at Lecheek for allowing me to run this 8week stack. Jaydub, SSGdim, and Dustin have all been key players over here on SR.com and they really listen to the consumer when they fabricate new product ideas.

-----TASTE, STRUCTURE, DOSE, TIMING 9/10-----

Two words bad and easy, first the taste. I noticed that the natural supplement taste was awful when burped up. It would not have been so bad but the timing of the product that worked best for me was 60minutes pre-workout and I would burp up something that did not taste so good at all. Taste is not a big deal nor does it affect this category at all it is simply observation when taken pre-workout. The pill structure was easy to swallow since you need to take four for the recommend dose ease of swallowing can become a chore (d-pol) these little red caps are slightly bigger then an average supplement but tolerable.

Timing and dose go hand in hand. It was quiet easy just 4 pills with a full glass of water (8oz) or small meal once a day. Some people used 2 servings a day split up 6hours, but to be honest one serving while running the mass stack is plenty for an above average weight person 200+pounds.

--------

CONTENT 7/10

-----------------

I hate blends, I don't keep it a secret and I think I'm not alone on it either. Mystery blends, matrixes and whatever else you want to call it, it does not mean a thing because you don't know how much you're getting of a certain compound. Although TX9 was slightly under dosed from other t-boosters that contain DAA it did have a few different natural t-boosters and aids in there then just the DAA. This product contained 18mg of zinc ( the only product not in the blend), Mucuna Pruiens (20%l-dopa), horney goat weed not a test booster but sure does wonders for libido, Fenugreek another product being tossed around as a natural test booster. Even using a blend this product does work I noticed I much more bulky and there was more muscle mass through my body from day one to day sixty. I wish they released how much of each ingredient there was in the blend but I don't think we will ever know for real.

----

EFFECTIVENESS 8/10

---------------

This is where it gets confusing and the reason I say that is I ran this in a stack with the highly recognized Mass HGH so to see exactly what each did separate I can not say, so I will review this as if you used it in the Mass stack from Lecheek. By day 12 on this product I noticed a pretty good size increase in all muscle groups and fat was dropping off the mid-section at a pretty good speed. I am not saying that the product is a magic cure all just look at the log that I did with Meuth and you will see I busted ass every day. What I am saying is with a clean diet and a solid routine that you perform in the gym you can make some serious progress with this product. By the 5th week I started breaking PR'S like it was my job and I noticed that I was more vascular then ever before. At this time member CRAY can attest to the share size I put on since we worked out together.
After the cycle I was burdened with an injury that took me out of the gym for a 5weeks and no heavy lifts for 5-6months so needless to say I can tell you how the gains would have lasted once off the product.

-----------------

VALUE 8/10

----------

The value on this is great! Compared to some products like PM, testfreak, and other natural t-boosters this is fairly priced at 31.00 per a one month supply when dosed 1 serving per a day. Is there products out there cheaper and also do a bang up job yes this is why I vote this an 8. It blew my expectations out of the water and it did more then I imagined even with a marvelous mystery blend. So at 31.00 for a month 62.00 for a proper cycle this is a great value on anyone's dime.

Overall I really enjoyed this product and I will be picking some more up in the next 3months or so. (Insert plug) lockoutforums.com seems to have the best prices on it and they have some of the best customer service they do things right over there. So I have to say this and the mass stack from Lecheek deserves the hulk's seal of approval get job guys!!

-k-

August 21, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Difficult To Find
Thank you Lecheek for letting me run a stack with TX9 and Mass HGH.

Here is the short statement from the company website for the product:

Testodrol X9 is loaded with 9 of the most effective testosterone boosting ingredients on the market today. TX9 will increase your test levels very quickly while at the same time keeping your estrogen low which means you will keep your gains after you get off of the product. You can expect very dry, lean, gains from TX9 and you will increase strength levels tremendously. TX9 is also a very powerful aromatase inhibitor and can be used as a very effective PCT on some pro hormones to get the body's natural testosterone back in check. If you have tried other natural test boosters in the past that have been ineffective you need to give TX9 a shot we guarantee you will have the results you are looking for.

Hulk and I ran a log where we both ran Mass HGH and TX9 for two months. You can see the log here:

Dosing 10/10

DAA based products are very simple to dose in general. This is no different. 4 caps about 30 minutes before your workout. Simple, no need to take 2 here and 2 there and then 2 more on workout days but skip the third dosage if it's not a workout day.....yeah see how confusing others can get.

I took four caps when I left work as it's about a 25 minute drive to the gym with my PWO.

Profile 8/10

TestoDROL 9 blend 1827 mg (many supplement users despise blends)

DAA-Currently known as the king of test boosters in many circles. It has been lab tested and shown to improve test levels ~42% with 3-5g dosing. Since this is a blend, we can only assume that it has 5g in it.

Mucuna pruriens (min 20% l-dopa)-This has also been shown to increase test, HGH levels, and many other sexual aspects for males. It is actually a good laugh if you read up on some of the good things it has been shown to do in lab tests. "ten fold increase in the mounting frequency in lab rats"

Horny Goat Weed-Once again, very well known test booster, and not just because of its name. It is believed to increase test and NO in the body. Both are good for being.....well horny.

Indole-3-carbinol-Here is the first item that isn't well known. While naturally occurring in broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, etc it can be produced in a lab too. It is normally used for prevention of cancer but will also help balance out hormone levels.

Fenugreek seed-Possible insulin secretion. It has been shown to increase sexual desire in both men and women.

Bulbine natalensis extract-Has been shown to increase test in lab rats and once again, "more mounting"

Nettle Extract-When testosterone binds to sex hormone-binding globulin, it becomes "bound". Free testosterone, which circulates through the body is what we are really after. Supposedly Nettle will bind to the SHBG and allow test to roam freely.

Boron Gluconate-I actually got bored with the chemical pages on this so I pulled this out as the only useful info I could find regarding supplements: There is clear evidence that dietary boron effects steroid metabolism. Feel free to research more on your own.

Zinc (18mg)-Popular mineral to boost test and GH. ZMA anyone?

Now that I've bored the novice with a breakdown of the blend, on to my personal experience!

Sides 7/10

I did lose some libido during the first bottle. I'm not really sure why. I was stacking this with MHGH but if you read some of the other reviews, which I did not until after I finished my cycle, they also lost libido while using this without the MHGH. I took a week off from both products and went back to them. Libido was back to normal and I did not have any problems during the 2nd bottle.

Value 8/10

I found it from a reputable company for $24.99 which comes out to be 83 cents a day. That's not too bad if you are only taking one serving. That puts it in the same area as D-Pol for a month (at one serving).

Effectiveness 8/10

I noticed a huge pump before I even hit the gym with this. I'd walk in the gym, go to the changing room, and notice veins popping and muscles rounded before I even touched a weight! People even mentioned the pump when I went over to the weight area!

I didn't experience any acne while on this like I have other test boosters. One of the ingredients has been used to treat acne but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it because if I remember, it was used as a cream for that purpose.

I gained ~20# on all my major lifts while on this. My numbers, if you read the log, went up more than 20# over the 2 month stack but I'm using my old PRs as a final number. For instance, at the end I was benching 450, deadlifting 550, and squatting 480x4. That's pretty effective in my book!

Overall 8/10

Let me start by saying that I've only tried DAA once before and it was in powder form from a wholesale manufacture. I got nothing from it. Huge disappointment. However, like ZMA, I've found that getting your DAA based products from a good company makes all the difference! I have not tried D-Pol yet so I can't compare the results or the pump to that product but based on reviews and logs, it has to be similar.

My only suggestion would be for Lecheek to actually list the amount of DAA in the product. I know most of us would like to know the whole profile but I would settle for just the DAA. There are studies out that show the results of 5g and I just want to know that I'm getting that.

A couple of the other ERs upped the dosage to two a day but I did not find it necessary to do that. Maybe next time, I'll try that.

If you are looking for a test booster, I would give this a try. I really liked this as the stacked with Mass HGH, check out those reviews too. I will be doing another run of this probably early next year. Watch for it to go on deal of the day or grab some up on nutraplanet now at their price. As always, thanks for reading and be sure to review if you try it!

June 19, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Difficult To Find
I'd like to thanks Dustin and SSG for Lecheek for letting me try out this product. I enjoyed running it alongside their other products, they're very synergistic together.

I ran this with Speed Xtreme, Intratest, creatine, fish oil and protein. Nothing super amazingly steroidal.

Worked out 6x a week on a bulking diet.

Profile.

Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-

3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis

3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,

Boron Gluconate

Good profile filled with test boosting ingredients. The DAA is underdosed though, which is why I recommend running it with their other products to get the full 3g a day.

Effectiveness: 7
The number 1 reason people buy a product is if it works. I was 20 (21 now) at the time I took it, and as a natural test booster I didn't expect much but I was pleasantly surprised. I took TX9 before bed and the results were really good. I noticed an increase in vascularity, libido and strength. My veins were popping out while in the gym, it was crazy. My weight went up with very little bodyfat gain and my strength steadily increased. I can't attribute everything to TX9, but it definitely helped. Recovery was really good on this as well... I was rarely sore for very long. The sleep aspect was immediately noticeable. I have a baby who doesn't like to sleep in at all, and I would take TX9 before bed and wake up 5 hours later feeling refreshed and ready to get crawled on. It was nothing AMAZING but it definitely worked.

Taste: N/A.
It's a pill, it's easy to swallow, stop being a wimp.

Value: 6
This stuff is a 30 day supply of test boosting goodness. I searched around and the average price was 35-40 dollars, which is more than a dollar a day, which just isn't good :( You can get normal DAA powder for much cheaper. It's also really hard to find, I only found it on a few website. But for an effective test booster, 35 is lower than most others. Pink Magic and P6 will run you 45+. Animal stack is only 21 days and its about 30 dollars. So TX9 isn't really overpriced compared to the others.

Overall. 6.5 < 7.
Testodrol X9 is a good test booster. It worked for me when I was 20, so I can only imagine what it will do for someone who's a bit older. If you're in the market for a test boosting product, I would definitely recommend Testodrol X9 to try as your next one. I WILL recommend you stack it with at least intratest or speed xtreme to get the full 3g of DAA a day. Not pushing any products, but I feel like it's necessary to get the full dosage of DAA.

Bottom line; TRY IT!

May 12, 2012

• Difficult To Find
Big thanks to Lecheek Nutrition board rep SSGDimsmash for hooking it up with the Testodrol X9/Intratest Extreme stack.

Overall I felt like Testodrol X9 does work. While I don't think that it's quite effective at the recommended dosage of one serving per day, at two servings I feel it does.

Before I continue:
I stacked this with:
-Intratest Extreme
-USP Labs Modern BCAA
-Athletic Xtreme Super Size

Followed the 5/3/1 for most of it and Sheiko towards the end, lifting 4x per week & working out a total of 5x per week.

Profile: B
It's an extensive profile to say the least. One serving is 4 caps, & there is 30 serving per bottle. Most of the profile is protected by a proprietary blend, but it has 18mg of Zinc (zinc methionine) and the prop blend 1827mg.
The prop blend has almost everything, most notably DAA, Horny Goat Weed. Simple math will tell you that at least the DAA is under-dosed (from what I've read), but at two servings it might not be. So there is a light at the end of a tunnel.

It's a promising profile, & possibly under-dosed, but it does deliver.

EFFECTIVENESS: B
While overall I can't truly say how effective Testodrol X9 was, I can say with out a doubt it did work to an extent.

For the first three weeks I dosed this normally, 4 pills upon wakening typically. Occasionally I took the dose before bed, & at one point split the does up to two am & two pm, but didn't really notice much of difference. I did notice slightly better recovery, definitely some acne, & "other" benefits.

For the last week I had it in me to up the dose, like any smart man would ; ). So, for the last week I took 4 pills am & 4 pills pm. Coupled with Intratest Extreme, I can say I wasn't ever really overly sore if at all. Granted, the week was split between deloading & the first week of a new program, but I would never really be sore even after one day where I went ultra high volume on bench (about 16 working sets) & squatted up to 70% 1RM.

I didn't really do any max testing, so I really cant say for a fact strength went up. However, the weight I was pushing did get a little bit easier to handle.

I really didn't notice much a change in physique. Most of that may be fault, as my diet went outta whack to the max towards the end. However, I would notice on occasion an improving yoke. Oh, & al my XL shirts don't let my shoulders breath anymore. I tried on some old dress shirts (mostly polos) for my sister's graduation & none of em let my chest/shoulders/arms breath much.

All-in-all, Testodrol X9 was fairly effective.

VALUE: C
I'm giving the value a C, simply cuz it's a hard product to find. I went through all my usual suspects for pricing/buying, & at best only some carried Lecheek Nutrition products & none carried Testodrol X9.

However, SR has the price listed at around $36-$37 from a place I've never heard of. While the price is about right, & not too bad, I don't like the fact I couldn't find it when I did my own search.

So Testodrol X9 is a fairly priced product, but difficult to find.

OVERALL: B
I feel that Testodrol X9 did well, probably better if I dose two servings throughout the whole bottle. I'm not entirely comfortable with the "kitchen sink" approach to the profile, but somewhere amidst the fray t it works. So, overall it's far from a bad product. Would I recommend it? Yeah, sure. However, seeing as how my results came from it being stacked with another DAA product (Intratest Extreme), I would probably recommend others do the same & stack it.

February 13, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
Ok guys I have just finished up my test log for this stuff and here is my review of Testodrol x9.

I was giving the chance to log this and try for free but will still give a honest review good or bad.

Ok TX9 has some good ingredients in it, but I think they are underdosed.

Here is a run down of those.

TestoDROL X9 Blend 1,778mg *
Serving Size - 4 capsules
120 capsules per container
D-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa),
Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-
3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis,
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,
Boron Gluconate

Its hard to say what is what on this stuff, how much they have of what product in each but there it is.

Taste 8
Ok WTF? They are a pill right? Yes they are but Let me say this, at the beginning they did not bother me, but after upping the dose to 8 pills a day ( 4 am and 4 pm ) they would start to kinda choke me, not sure if it was the smell off these or what , But I could start to have a after taste when taking them this way. After dropping them back down to 4 am they didnt bother as bad. But for some reason they was just harder to take? Maybe im just a wuss? lol. But anyway That is my thoughts. I never had one break on stuff on the pills ( thank goodness ).

Effectiveness 8

Ok this is no miracle pill by any means. I think they are better stuff out although this is only my 2nd test booster ( first being DAA ) so I dont have much to judge by. But I did get a lot more vascularity and gained some strength on this . I never have been good with my diet some I will say that I could have had much bette results than normal but Im in the process of moving and planning a wedding and everything in between so my diet plan was just not on the table as this time. So I cant really blame the pills for my failure. I will say that I trully think that if someone took this at 4 pills a day and ran it 6 to 8 weeks they would have some really good results.I did gain some size in chest and shoulders and arms.

Recovery 9

Ok I think this maybe the best part of this stuff. For some reason I was always ready to hit the gym no matter how hard I went . yes I would be sore but I still felt strong. I never got that alpha feeling I had with DAA but was always in a good mood. I could do a set and then 1 to 2 mins later be ready to go again. I try to keep my rest low anyway so this was a good thing. I did only take this ( no creatine or anything while on this to help judge this better ) So I know it was the TX9 helping with this. Like I said No matter how hard I went . I would be stiff but not misserable.

Sides ?

Ok I did have some libido issues. At first it was all good. Then after upping the dose I starting have libido issues. Just was not in the mood. Hard to explain. But when I dropped back to the normal dose back to normal.. I feel that when I did this my estroghen raised up as well and caused these issues. I did get acne in some weird places as well. ( ears and arms ) ?

Value 8

Ok for me yes it was a 10. I got it for free. Although at the suggested price from lecheek I would not pay that much. 59 bucks per bottle. I think I would drop that money on some stak or something else. So that being said I would say it could be better.

Overall. 8

So lets see , I got more veiny, Gained some strength and had good recovery. All in all I think this stuff does work. Although I think If they changed a few things in their ingredients it would be really great. I gained half inch on my arms. I broke a PR on my deadlift. I gained about 2 inches on my chest. And did not go up or down on my waist. So I think that would be some good results. I will say that I would like to see someone try this that is really dialed in on their diet to see what they would yeild from it too.

I would like to thank SSG and lecheek for the chance to log this and be the first to review this too.