StimShot has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

StimShot Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

StimShot is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

StimShot has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

• Versitile
  • Convenient
  • Kicks In Quick
  • Energy Only Lasts So Long
I was one of the three people on here to be selected to give this product a try. Since then the rep for Lecheek I heard is no longer a rep on here but I still want to give a shout out to him and thank him for letting me try this. I was excited and skeptical at the same time about wanting to try this new product. I had my doubts this would be a very good product and worth taking. I thought I would at least give it a shot and glad I did with the results I got from this.

Ingredients:
Serving size 1 scoop
Servings per container 40

Stim Shot Matrix: 295mg
Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCI, Dendrobium Extract (1% Alkaloids), Choline Bitartrate, Hordenine HCI

There are only 5 total ingredients they put in here and all of them have been know to work pretty good. It would be kind of nice to know just how much caffeine there is they put in here. They seemed to keep it pretty simple with what all they put in here.

Value:
$24.99 for 40 servings is what I am finding this sell for. I don't think that is to bad a price. I think the price will depend on how well you like the product and if you feel it's something worth having.

Taste:
This comes in one flavor mint. It's not a bad mint taste but I think it could be a little better. I did notice it does have a little bit of after taste that I did not like. The after taste reminded me of brushing your teeth and then try to eat something mint flavored which does not go together very well. I could see them coming out with other flavors which would be nice and hope they do.

Dosing/Mixing:
This is pretty simple to dose. This comes in a powder form that looks like flour you would use to bake with. The scooper that comes with this is very tiny and hard to believe that little of a scoop would be enough to do anything but it does. It says on the label to take one scoop and place it under your tongue and let it dissolve under your tongue for 15-20 mins. I found this to be pretty hard to let sit under your tongue for that long of a period of time. I could only leave it sit there for a few mins and then I would have to just swallow what was left of it. Trying to hold it under your tongue made me feel like I had a wad of chew in my mouth lol and it made it kind of hard to talk with it under your tongue. That 15-20 mins just seemed like way to long of time to have to keep it under your tongue and did not see the point in having to do that. I know that when I did not let it dissolve long enough under my tongue and would just try to swallow what was left of it I notice it was real gritty tasting and had a weird after taste I did not like but could deal with.

I was really skeptical of this product when I first got it and did not think it would be something I would get much out of and be something I would not feel the need of having as a staple product. The one problem I had with this product was when would I use something like this since I all ready take a pre-workout before my workouts and would not want to take this with it since it would be way to much. I decided I would just use it in the mornings or whenever I needed that little extra jolt of energy. I was rather surprised with this product and how it worked. The first few times I tried this I could really feel it kick in rather quickly. It gave me a nice jolt of energy but the down side to it was that it did not last for a very long period of time. The first few times when I took this it was in the morning on an empty stomach and I felt a little on the jittery side. After being on it for awhile I did not feel it hit me as hard but I could still feel it give me that little jolt of energy which was nice. I feel something like this did a lot more for me than what most energy drinks will do for me. I would rather have something like this than an energy drink if I needed that extra jolt of energy to get me going. This wound up being a lot better product than I thought it would be.

Is this something I feel should be a staple in your supplements no but it is kind of nice to have once in awhile if your looking for something to give you that quick little jolt of energy and it is very convenient to use which is nice. I did find this to be something you could easy abuse and take to much if your not careful.

Side Effects:
Nothing I really noticed. I know for some people who might be more sensitive to caffeine this may be a little to strong for you and make you feel a little to jittery at times so just be careful when you start out taking this.

Overall:
After taking this I wound up really enjoying this product a lot more so when then I fist got it. I don't think it's something that is really important you should always have on hand but it's nice to have once in awhile to give you that energy kick if you need it. I say if you have the extra funds and want to give this a try go for it. It's simple, easy, and convenient to use which is really nice. I probably won't get this again even though I enjoyed it. I just don't think it's something I have to have all the time. I am not going to say I will never get this again just not for awhile though. Like I said above I would much rather take this over any energy drink out there. It would be an even better product I think if the effects of this would last longer. I think this was a good idea for a product and glad they came out with it.

October 29, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Versitile
  • Convenient
  • Kicks In Quick
  • Energy Only Lasts So Long
Hey everyone, I haven't reviewed anything in a while, even though I still visit the site often. I have a few more reviews to post up, I'll start with one that could potentially be a staple in my pocket.

I had the pleasure of going to the Olympia a couple of months ago. After walking around for hours, I ended up at the LeCheek booth waiting for the "end of day" sales Ron told me about. I ended up getting 8 LeCheek products for $40! Of course I had to throw in a tub of StimShot, as that's what they were sampling, and had interest in trying anyway. Enough about how I ended up getting this.

Profile:

5 ingredients total excluding the binders/flavoring. Caffeine, Higenamine Hcl, Dendro, Choline Bitartrate, Hordenine Hcl. As you can see, it is a very simple blend of stimulants, all which have been proven to be effective, except dendro to some people. The only complaint I have is that the amount of caffeine is not listed, other than that, for what the product is supposed to be, I dig it.

Dosing:(10/10)

At first I thought these were going to be chewable tablets... I mean how could you blame me with the mint candy printed on the tub. It turns out to be a tub of powder, which has the consistency of flour, and a small scoop. You are supposed to take one scoop and put the powder directly under your tongue, let it sit for 10-15 seconds, and swallow. This is actually cool, because you can manipulate how big your shot of stims is going to be.

Taste:(9/10)

StimShot comes in one flavor, which is mint. This is the only flavor I could imagine trying of this. It's just a sweet minty flavor, not much to say. Enjoyable though, I love it.

Effectiveness:(8/10)

StimShot is exactly what the name is, a shot of stims. I never actually used this pre-workout, although it would be fine for that. I used this more to get a kick of energy at work when I needed it. I kept my tub in my pocket and anytime I was feeling sluggish, I'd step aside, put 1/2-1 scoop under my tongue, and about 5-10 minutes later I had energy again.

I like how StimShot kicks in very fast, in about 5-10 minutes I was always able to feel it, even with half servings. This is a good alternative to your basic cup of coffee.

The only reason I marked it down was because it does not last very long. I'd say after 1 hour I came back down to normal, yet not sluggish like I felt before. Then again, I lost my adrenals sometime during the last few years, so it could be more of a personal issue. Don't get me wrong, the energy is there, but it's nothing special like Stimul8, Speed x3, or other products I've enjoyed.

Value:(9/10)

You can find StimShot for around $23 depending on where you look. This is a very good price for this type of product. Shots of this give you more for your money than shots at the bar.

Overall:(8.5/10)

StimShot is basically a convenient way to give yourself a swift kick in the a** for any activity. The taste is great, the effectiveness is solid, and the value is more than fair. I'd recommend trying this product out if you want to have extra energy in any situation. It's a pretty versatile product to say the least.