Speed Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Speed Xtreme Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Speed Xtreme is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Speed Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Energy
  • Poor Mixing
  • About 60% Fillers
  • Makes You Feel Sick
Ok SR members, you guys have been warned!!... this is one PWO you do not want to put in your shaker bottle. This is probably the worst PWO i have ever used and it is for multiple reasons.

Effectiveness(6/10): First of all, this products has nothing outstanding in their ingredient profile, the only difference from this stuff and the rest of PWO is that it has Aspartic Acid and Yohimbe, but it is a propietary blend, so go figure.

Now, the energy you get from this is decent, nothing really outstanding, you feel the beta-a tingles, the energy rush from 1, 3-D but nothing I haven't felt before. It is mediocre and the worst part of it is that you develop tolerance to it fairly quick.

Taste(4/10): the taste for this stuff is as synthetic is it can get, it was fruit punch the flavor I had, and it really tasted like flavored medicine. It was disgusting and it made me nauseous. It does not smell that bad, but the taste is definitely a killer.

Mixability(5/10): It is below average; if you use a spoon it leaves disgusting clumps everywhere and they are so hard to mix in. If you use a shaker, it leaves this nasty residue at the bottom, but is at least more "drinkable". One thing to mention, every time I had a clump in mouth, I was about to throw up. It tastes worst than open caps of Yoked with plain water.

Cons(0/10): Now this is going to be the "highlight" for this product. It is prop blend. The scoop measures 15g, but the active ingredients only form about 4.6g. Thats almost 10g of justr fillers!!! You can truly tell this is full of them, specially when you see sand-like particles at the bottom of your shaker. It has a dyes in it, which I am not a big fan of and you supposedly cannot go above two scoops. If you use two scoops, you barely get enough energy, but you definitely feel the nausea after the gym.

Because it is a prop blend, you really have no idea how much you are getting of anything and the worst part is that some ingredients like Aspartic Acid, Arginine and other stuff that you definitely need in higher quantities to be effective than what this prop blend may have.

Value (N/A): I put a five just because it is a horrible product and I seriously don't know how much this would be priced at. I got this tub for free from my distributor, so I really don't know how much it costs.

I saw a couple of reviews of this crap on youtube and just like the majority those bias beta testers, they were very bias. They all claimed "it was awesome" "unbelievable energy" "tastes great" "way better than Jacked"...I was like please dude, I know you are full of it, specially by looking at the size of your pencil neck lol.

Overall: this is one of those "groundbreaking-better-than-the-rest" attempts, but it truly fails. It does give you energy, but it is expected when you mix caffeine and 1,3-d. However, it is full of fillers, it tastes gross, it mixes bad and you develop a tolerance to it way too quick. Don't waste your money on this, I do not recommend this to anyone.

PS I am glad it was free.

• BrooklynBuff
    May 23, 2011

Great eview on an unpopular product,I like those+

• kevO

Wow, sounds miserable.

• MrBig5
    May 23, 2011

great review bro, barthelfitness has been pushing this crap forever on youtube and go figure if u use a code he gives you than you get 40% if you buy on there website. tells you what kinda markup they put on this crap...

• IRISH89
    May 23, 2011

Great review bro, I try to stay away from supplement with their ingredients giving as prop blends it sucks not knowing how much you are getting.

• Rebel29073
    May 23, 2011

I had a completely different view on it myself...odd how some view it one way and others see it in a different light...I guess this just asserts the reason ice cream is offered in so many flavors.