Speed X3 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Speed X3 Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Cray Likes It
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Excellent Value
  • Long-lasting
  • Very Potent
  • Jitteriness
  • Cray Likes It
  • Nauseous At Times
  • May Be Too Strong For Some
Speedx3
I would like to thank Srg & Lecheek for hooking me up with a log opportunity with speedx3 and pumpx3.

This is my second go around with speedx3. I ran the original version a few years back, I believe it was a 90 serving portion that lasted me so long that the contents got hard/gummy. I had no issues like that this time, so whatever they did to improve the contents worked. Comparing the new(er) version to the OG, I would say they made some solid strides. The flavor was improved and they kept the over the top stimulant heavy profile in full force. For lifters who need the extra in your face stims this product is for you. However it was too strong for me.

I'm no light weight (I just lift them... lol) this stuff had me bouncing off the walls with a ¾"˜s of a scoop. I varied my scoops from a ¼ to a full rounded scoop. I never ventured over one scoop, it wasn't needed. Dosing a full scoop on an empty stomach really messed up my workout. The few times that I did run a full scoop, I felt like I drank a few Starbucks coffees, feeling sick to my stomach and losing all production in the gym. I found that if I ate something light with or before dosing it was more effective for me. Anything from yogurt to cereal or a protein bar worked well for me.

Flavor
It tastes as good as it gets. Enough said

Profile
KEY ingredients: Caffeine beta-alanine, agmatine sulfate, pikotropin & yohimbine
This is a proprietary blend but in my opinion it is effective.

This is a HUGE value for a couple reasons
1. I found this on several different sites for less than $30 for a 40 scoop tub, less than a $1 a serving
2. Only on a few occasions I dosed a full scoop. Most of the time a ½ or ¾ of a scoop is all I needed & I work out early in the morning. Making the jar last way longer than 40 workouts.
3. I didn't build up a tolerance to this like I do with most pre's. It's strong from the 1st to the last scoop.

Final
Weights are my escape from reality and having a bad day in the gym is one of the worst things that could happen to start my day. I had a few days when I felt sick to my stomach because I took too large of a scoop. If your one of those guys that needs a huge boost during your workouts then this is for you. I however am pretty motivated to lift without using heavy stim based products; a little goes a long way for me. This is a solid product but I felt it was too strong at times for me. This is a great value because of the price, its effectiveness even at ½ dosages. If you're on a budget and you're in the market for a strong pre-workout check this out.

June 21, 2014

did I mention that cray likes it

• Vermonster
    June 21, 2014

It's the power of the potion not the size of the scoop that matters my lad!

that's what she said

• Gkeezy
    June 23, 2014

Its weird I do 1 scoop and barely feel the energy, but the focus is great

June 23, 2014

I guess were all different.
    I remember back in the day, I could handle 4 scoops of OG jack3d.
    Now this stuff just kicks my butt.

• June 30, 2014

I'm a big fan of the old version with 1,3 and I still have 1 1/2 containers left but 2 scoops of that version is what works great for me but I haven't tried the newer version but will keep it in mind for the future.