Speed X3 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Speed X3 Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

ARTICLES

Speed X3 is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Speed X3 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

9.5
  November 15, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Thermogenic
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Very Potent
  • Works Every Time.
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Under-dosed Profile

Hello all! I'm here with my second review, the subject being Speed x^3 by Lecheek Nutrition. I'm a huge pre junkie (along with whatever else I can find promising information about), so this really did the trick for me. I work out about 4-6 times a week and try to do so first thing in the morning (no excuses approach), so this is a great pick me up..

Ok.. The ingredient profile is a bit harder to explain in terms of what exactly this stuff is so bare with me while I blow through it in order to keep your attention... Your endurance & strength complex is essentially going to be a few different compounds such as: beta-alanine, Yohimbe bark extract, Caffeine (as anhydrous and di caffeine malate/infinergy), and Picatropin. Your pump compounds will be Agmatine Sulfate and Yohimbe bark extract due to its ability to dilate peripheral blood vessels. As for focus; Lecheek hit the nail on the head here. The profile for an increase in mental cognition is: Picatropin, Caffeine (as anhydrous and di caffeine malate/infinergy), N-Methyl-L-Tyramine, Choline Bitartrate, and Rawolfia Volmitoria... As you can see, Lecheek made this product to really focus on.. Well... Getting you focused. The profile is very complementary in terms of compounds not competing for the same receptors (which if they did, would decrease effectiveness of the product itself). It would be a 9 or 10, but the proprietary dosing isn't necessary. So 8/10

I had the smooth apple flavor and it was a pretty solid taste (had a crisp bite to it). Mix-ability is good (even if the product is a little clumped), but you may get a couple little stragglers toward the bottom of the shaker.. Dosing is one of the more interesting aspects of this pre-workout since the scoop itself is really quite small; yet makes a hell of an impact.. However, this is a proprietary blend so we don't know exactly how "up to par" each ingredient is in terms of dosing. 8/10 overall

I'll start out with focus here.. Holy sh@t... The profile they throw at you in the beginning is nothing less than what it says in BOLD letters on the front of the container, "Lazer Focus and Energy" to be specific. The di caffeine malate is the only ingredient I could see substantially lacking for focus.. This is due to the fact that when you come down (from the heightened awareness and mood), it can at times be quite the drop.. The pump could use some improvement, so yes, you'll need an additional N.O. booster if pump is your goal, (Lecheek makes Pump x^3, but it's a dick move not to combine the two products, so I recommend a different brand).. The endurance is once again, an outstanding aspect of speed x^3. I didn't experience fatigue to the extent that I should have, (or even close to it). Truth be told, you'll feel like you can keep going.. but don't. This is almost scary how far you can push with this product; you'll feel as if you can continue non-stop, but your body knows better and will begin to fail you. In other words, you will get weaker as you progress through the workout. Check your pride at the door, and be sure (if needed) to lower the amount of weight in order to maintain proper form. Again.. I hate the proprietary blend, but in terms of effectiveness... 9.5

This stuff is extremely cheap per serving, so get it while available. You'll receive 40 servings per container; and usually it's only about $20-25 as of Nov, 2017. Considering the price per serving, paired with effectiveness; value gets a 10/10 from me

Side Effects

As posted in my last review, "you won't often experience the same side effects as everyone else; expect them to vary dramatically if they occur at all.." For me specifically, I experienced a crash occasionally. Which sucks since I workout first thing in the morning, but the fact I get 40 servings for $20-25 (approximately) makes me not really care... Expect a bowel movement once at the gym if you consume during a 20-30min drive there. Overall, side effects get a 8/10 since not much qualifies as a con except the occasional crash and/or prop blend.

Conclusion

You'll be getting almost exactly what they say on the front. This is one of the few companies I personally feel has a larger goal than profit margins, and Speed x^3 helps me confirm that. If you prefer a great pump with focus and endurance, pair this with a pump specific supplement. However, even as a stand alone you should expect to be killin it in the gym! Overall 8.5/10
  • Smooth Apple: 9/10

June 21, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Cray Likes It
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Excellent Value
  • Long-lasting
  • Very Potent
  • Jitteriness
  • Cray Likes It
Speedx3
I would like to thank Srg & Lecheek for hooking me up with a log opportunity with speedx3 and pumpx3.

This is my second go around with speedx3. I ran the original version a few years back, I believe it was a 90 serving portion that lasted me so long that the contents got hard/gummy. I had no issues like that this time, so whatever they did to improve the contents worked. Comparing the new(er) version to the OG, I would say they made some solid strides. The flavor was improved and they kept the over the top stimulant heavy profile in full force. For lifters who need the extra in your face stims this product is for you. However it was too strong for me.

I'm no light weight (I just lift them... lol) this stuff had me bouncing off the walls with a ¾"˜s of a scoop. I varied my scoops from a ¼ to a full rounded scoop. I never ventured over one scoop, it wasn't needed. Dosing a full scoop on an empty stomach really messed up my workout. The few times that I did run a full scoop, I felt like I drank a few Starbucks coffees, feeling sick to my stomach and losing all production in the gym. I found that if I ate something light with or before dosing it was more effective for me. Anything from yogurt to cereal or a protein bar worked well for me.

Flavor
It tastes as good as it gets. Enough said

Profile
KEY ingredients: Caffeine beta-alanine, agmatine sulfate, pikotropin & yohimbine
This is a proprietary blend but in my opinion it is effective.

This is a HUGE value for a couple reasons
1. I found this on several different sites for less than $30 for a 40 scoop tub, less than a $1 a serving
2. Only on a few occasions I dosed a full scoop. Most of the time a ½ or ¾ of a scoop is all I needed & I work out early in the morning. Making the jar last way longer than 40 workouts.
3. I didn't build up a tolerance to this like I do with most pre's. It's strong from the 1st to the last scoop.

Final
Weights are my escape from reality and having a bad day in the gym is one of the worst things that could happen to start my day. I had a few days when I felt sick to my stomach because I took too large of a scoop. If your one of those guys that needs a huge boost during your workouts then this is for you. I however am pretty motivated to lift without using heavy stim based products; a little goes a long way for me. This is a solid product but I felt it was too strong at times for me. This is a great value because of the price, its effectiveness even at ½ dosages. If you're on a budget and you're in the market for a strong pre-workout check this out.

April 26, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Excellent Value
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Works Every Time.
  • Clean Energy
  • Nauseous At Times
Alright i will start out by thanking Lecheek and SSG for hooking me up with this and a couple other products to log. Much appreciated. I was on a low carb diet for the most part so i knoew i was gonna need a little bit of motivation and energy.

Taste-8
The Apple was the flavor that i received, and at 1st i wasnt too fond of it. The flavor really tasted like apple, but im more of a lemon lime, blue razz kinda guy. The flavor did kind of grow on me, and was very pleasant to drink with cold water. It was a little tart if you didnt put a good bit of water in though.

Profile-8
Had pretty much everything you would want in a PWO. I just wish like everybody does that it wasnt a prop blend. I know some ingredients were underdosed, but as a whole it still preformed greatly. Also no dyes(always a plus) i believe unless that was just the color apple comes out to be.

Dose Timing-8.5
Pretty straightforward like all pre's start with one scoop 30-45 minutes PWO. I found my sweetspot for this was around 45 minutes. I also bumped it up to 2 scoops after about a week.

Effectiveness-8
Im not a stim sensitive person and seem to usually build a tolerance to things very quickly. At 2 scoops this held its own through the whole tub. I would literally lose track of time on several occasions and look up to see 3 hours had already gone by knowing that i was gonna be sore the next day or 2. Great Focus and energy im not sure how much pump could be contributed to this because i was stacking with PumpX3.

Side Effects-6
Really the only thing that i experienced throughout the run was a slight nauseous feeling on some days right after the workout would start i would have to sit down and slow my heart rate then after a few minutes i would go back to it. I think this could have been the yohimbe because one day i took a different a PWO without yohimbe to just test the waters and nothing. I know some ppl react to this differenty guess im one of the negative ones.

Value-8
As far as PWOs go this is pretty low on the scale especially getting 40 servings a tub. If you double up it still lasts you 20 days and you can find it in the 20-25$ price range.

Overall-8
I woud definetly give this another shot and have had a few friends order it after a recommendation from me. When stacked with PumpX3 the alpha feeling doesnt get much stronger.

February 22, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Thermogenic
  • Very Potent
  • Long-lasting
  • Excellent Value
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Works Every Time.
  • Bowel Upset
  • Felt High As A Kite
Hi guys -

I wouldn't normally add another review to a product that already has so many reviews and so much available feedback already there to be found, however due to my reaction to the product I thought that my experiences should probably be documented there somewhere at least too...

However, I wont bother with an ingredients breakdown as it has been covered extensively already...

I took a tub of this from our own store as I was in need of something interesting that has had decent feedback and that was going fairly cheap.
I had spent a lot that month and already had some Alphamine on order for myself so I was only prepared to buy something that was reasonably priced as I felt like I was being a little greedy!

With that said: Our shelf price on our SPEED X3 is the same as a lot of pre -workouts cost at trade rate - so I found that to be very reasonable considering how positively people have spoken about it.

The bonuses for me at the time aside from it's very reasonable cost was the fact that it didn't have any creatine (as I was wanting to avoid bloat and take a break from creatine), it contained Yohimbine which I wanted to throw in there to help my cut and the flavours looked interesting and appealing.

At first I was happy when trying the pwo. The Exotic Fruit Punch was precisely how you would imagine - exotic and punchy ! It is quite a thin and light drink compared to many other pwos containing AAKGs and Creatine etc - so you kind of wonder if you put in enough powder or not...

I always take my pwos at least 90 minutes post meal as taking on food will prevent absorption, reduce the efficacy of your pwo and cause stomach bloat etc.

Within 20 minutes of taking the drink I began to feel literally 'drugged up' - light headed and kind of delayed cognitively (I had used double the serving!). This feeling occurs everytime I use this, it is not just a one off (even if I go .5 of the serving..). I cannot really honestly decide whether I like that feeling or not. Part of you feels nice on it, but I think the majority of you feels a little bit unbalanced, and it can be very distracting while trying to train as i find it can really interfere with mind muscle connection and concentration during training.
Ironically it was precisely focus and concentration I was hoping to get from this during my cut (due to lower mental and physical energy supplies) but I found this feeling to kind of hinder in the mental concentration department at least anyway.

One time I used this, trained, went home and showered and had my post workout meal - and then went to work still feeling high off this stuff - at that point it felt quite scary actually, like I was mentally ill and partially unsure of reality! (I know this sounds dramatic but it was just how I felt during that particular moment)it hadn't been so extreme to prevent me using again (once I've paid for something I tend to follow it through!).

I think this feeling could be greatly attributable to Yohimbine - as there is no individual breakdown of the ingredients (prop blend seems standard nowadays) there is no way of telling how much of that powder I am taking is yohimbine. Or it could be some kind of interaction or synergy with the yohimbine and something else in this powder that is doing this.
This feeling happened to me occasionally whilst on Nitraflex which contains yohimbine - but I just didnt associate it with it at the time as it was not as directly noticeable after consuming it as it is with the SPEED X3.

Of course - tolerance to certain ingredients are relative to users and vary between them. Some people have to completely avoid yohimbine.
I might just be personally susceptible to it...

^ This however is not the main reason why I have been reluctant to use this stuff pre gym.

For me it is the irritability it causes my stomach.
I haven't experienced any pre workout as bad for doing this as the old Gaspari SuperPump 250 (aka SuperDUMP). 30 minutes after the first use I literally parked my car and had to find a secluded grass area behind garages in an industrial area to soil.... whilst feeling high off of this stuff it was a surreal experience

I put it down to my stomachs unfamiliarity and thought it may need time to get used to it... I was wrong because each time roughly half an hour after use I feel bloated, uncomfortable and have violent runs (not what you want, not at the gym especially). I have no way of isolating a causation ingredient in this stuff...

I then decided to forgo a pwo for a few days and just use this on a morning during my cardio sessions as I can at least be back home if my stomach plays up.

As for actual benefits of this stuff in the gym - increased endurance perhaps (ability to go quickly back into sets), the pump has been weak - it doesn't really contain enough in it to induce much of a pump or claim to be one of those kind of products - so I dont think it is fair to be too critical on that front, but buyers should be aware.
Strength isn't really boosted - but again without pump ingredients and creatine it would be unrealistic to expect this to perform well for those interested in seeing strength boosts off this - (other than increased energy and mental drive to lift more. It really is a stim product through and through.

It is a funny one: I do not want my review to be too persuasive or influential because I have not heard any of my complaints being made by others that have given me feedback. It is our stores best seller and goes very quickly at our gym too... which is why I was excited about trying it (I wouldn't have bought one for myself if I had heard a bunch of people saying the same as I am now).

So on this one I can only be honest and explain that other than feeling like some narcotics with laxative sides - SPEED X3 was a MISS for me.
I found the high surreal, distracting, at times scary and not particularly Euphoric.
And the bowel irritation: unpleasant to say the very least.
Prop blend is annoying - but like I always say, most supplements come as blends nowadays and wont give precise and honest break downs so I cant make that a considerable criticism exclusively to this product.
I can only merit this product based on the fact it is low cost here, that they got the taste of the Fruit punch spot on and that so many people I have personally spoken to have rated the product highly as a gym boost....

For me it just didn't work out

January 27, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Long-lasting
  • Excellent Value
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Clean Energy
  • Prop Blend
  • May Be Too Strong For Some
There have been more than a few reviews on this product already but I figured I had $.02 that I could contribute. I've become a huge fan of Lecheek Nutrition over the last 6-8 months, I was not familiar with this brand before I found SR. In that time several of Lecheek's products have become personal favorites and I've found another one in Speed X3. I love a good PWO and I swear it seems that every time I find one that I like, "Muscle Marinade", it gets discontinued or changed to something dramatically inferior. Let's hope that Lecheek only improves on a great product. After Purus put the kibosh on MM I was again looking for a good PWO, based on my experience with other Lecheek products, reviews on this site and the price I purchased a tub of Tangy Watermelon. Here's what I think:

Taste & Mixability: 10
While taste is not that important it's real nice when your PWO feels like your cheating on your diet. Tangy Watermelon was awesome, one of the best flavors I've had. More importantly it dissolves easily in water with no grainy residuals.

Profile: 8
I give it an 8 because it's a 100% prop blend so I have no idea how much of what I'm getting. The blend is great it includes (in order): Beta Alanine, DAA, Agamatine, Caffeine, and some other stuff that I'm not that familiar with, and yohimbine. I know some don't care for creatine in their PWO but I do, so I added 5gr to my mix. I respond very well to DAA and it has become something I use regularly. This is a nice add but has to be under dosed because the entire prop blend is 2192mg. I was using this with TX3 so I was getting ample DAA doses from that.

Effectiveness: 8.5
I really want to give this a 9 but I can't. I'm very stim tolerant and I LOVE stims in my PWO but this stuff kicked my tail the first several days I used it. The scoop is very small 3.3g so I started with 1 level scoop, holy crap did I get jacked! While I love stims I don't like being overstimulated and the first time I used this was uncomfortable to say the least. I wasn't shaking or anything and was able to get in a good workout but my heart felt like it was going jump out of my chest and kick me in face. After this it was a little trial and error to get it dialed in but .5-.75/scoop was a good dose for the first 2 weeks. The reason I can't rate this higher is I felt that I adapted to it quickly so I feel like I would have to cycle off this regularly to get the best results from it. But I guess if my biggest complaint is that I can't use it all the time then that says a lot about how good it is. After 2-3 weeks I was using 1 level to heaping scoop depending on the workout and that was the sweet spot. I never felt the need to try 2 scoops. While my body adapted to the stims my workouts were great, my focus was awesome and the energy became very clean and steady with no crash.

Value: 10

This is where this product stands out, the tub is 40 servings but I must have got closer to 60 out of it. I didn't think it was ever go to run out. Being you can easily find this for around $25 or less the cost/serving is one of the best I've seen for such a quality product. I just bought 2 more tubs of this stuff.

Summary: This is a great PWO that delivers exactly what it should at a very reasonable price.

November 17, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Very Potent
  • Long-lasting
  • Excellent Value
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Clean Energy
  • Under-dosed Profile
I was really skeptical at first about wanting to try this and this is part of the reason it took me so long before I finally got it. I was really hoping this would live up to old formula stuff Speed Xtreme which I thought was amazing. I remember the old formula they use to have before this called Speed Xtreme. I thought that was one of my favorite pre-workouts I had ever taken and to this day I wish I could still get this. I was a little unsure of this new Speed X3 and if it would live up to the old Speed Xtreme. Well here is what I thought of it.

Ingredient profile:
1,942mg
Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Pikatropinâ„¢ (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root bark), Yohimbe Extract (std. min. 98% yohimbine HCl)(bark)

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric acid, natural and artificial flavor, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, silica, FD&C Red #40.

Not really a fan of the prop blend they used in this and wish they would break it down a little better as to what all your getting and how much instead of listing everyone together and give you one big overall number for everything in this. Some stuff in here I would say has to be under dosed a little but knowing just what they are it's hard to tell. A better break down of the ingredients like I said would be helpful with this product. I do understand why some companies use prop blends because it makes it harder for other companies to copy them because they don't know how much of each ingredient they use.

Value:
The value I have been seeing this product for I think is pretty decent. You can find this between $22-25 on most sites. I have seen this for as low as $19.99. I wish more pre-workouts were around this price range. This is one thing good about this company I have noticed is they try to keep their products more so on the lower price range which is nice. The one thing that would drop the value a little on this for me is if you have to do 2 scoops instead of one. I was a 2 scooper which made me go through this a little faster than I would have liked.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:
The flavor I went with is Exotic Punch. I thought this had a rather refreshing taste to it. It was kind hard to pin point just what this tasted like but I did enjoy it. I like that it has a light/smooth taste to it and it's not real heavy when mixed with water. I also like that they don't put tons of dye in this. As long as it tastes good I don't really care what color it is so leave the dyes out and if you do use them use them very sparingly I say.

Mixability:
Was not a problem at all. Mixed very well in water and had no issues with clumping or had and little pieces floating on the bottom of my shaker cup.

Dosing:
There are 40 servings in this. I have heard that 2 scoops seemed to work better than 1 scoop. I am pretty stim tolerant so I just went with the 2 scoops right away and stuck with that through out the whole container. With the way 2 scoops worked for me I would say I am better off sticking with 2 scoops. I think the effectiveness is better at 2 rather than 1. The only problem with taking two scoops is that you will only get 20 servings instead 40 and go through this to fast and won't last you very long which I don't like. I wish they could up some of the ingredients a little so all you would need is 1 scoop so this will last you longer. Also wish they would up the servings to 80 like the old Speed Xteme use to have and then you would get a full 40 servings when using 2 scoops. Because of the use of 2 scoops I had to lower the value slightly but not much.

For this not being or looking like anything real fancy I was rather pleased with this product. Each time I took this I felt like I got really good clean energy that lasted through out my whole workout. I never had any issues with feeling all jittery from taking this. This gave me some really good tunnel vision and mental focus that really helped me through my workouts. I did not think this was to overly potent at all but could maybe be upped it a little. The pumps off this I did not think were the greatest at all and could be lot better. Maybe that is why they came out with Pump X3 to stack with this since pumps on this were not very good. I do feel this helped me push through some of my harder workouts and helped me gain more strength. I did notice after being on this I was bit more cut up and this helped me lean out a bit more. I was told I looked more cut and not as bloated in my muscles From beginning to end this product seemed to keep it's effectiveness and never really changed much for me which I really liked about this.

Side Effects:
Never really had any issues with any side effects.

Overall:
This was another solid product by a company that I highly recommend. I would for sure recommend this product. I would say this was pretty decent product but I am going to have to say that I liked their old formula stuff Speed Xtreme a little better but not by much. Just a few little things I think they could change with this or improve on would only make this better. For not being anything real fancy this worked pretty good for me and I was very pleased with this product.

November 11, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Jitteriness
  • Nauseous At Times
  • Quick Fade Energy
  • Headaches
Hey there, SergioPLR12 here again to post a review. I haven't been able to post the reviews I wanted about the products I've been using lately because I was busy with my studies.

Overall: 6.5/10
First off let me say this is a good product, it has a good ingredient profile and it was very well positioned in this website's Pre-workout ranking (when I got it it was 2nd, after Super Charge Xtreme N.O). I got it and was very pleased, first pumps were off the hook and I felt really energized durint the workout and throuout the day. 2 weeks into it, the pumps started to transform into headaches and really bad anxiety. I hope I don't scare anyone out there, It's just the feeling I got. Eventually stopped taking it because there was no pump and I had some problems with my heart, I have a very high stim tolerance and have tried all the popular PWO supps, but this had something that made my body reject it(just felt bad during the workout). Another thing I should point out is that after a while it started to get all gritty and horrible. I've heard that has to do with the humidity of my country (I live in Lima, Peru).

Taste: 8/10
Best aspect. I got the raspberry lemonade and was pretty good actually. Mixed well also.

This is where I have to put my foot down. Like I said, first 2 weeks was great and after that it all went to hell. Headaches and no pump where present everytime, eventually I gave up and started taking Super Charge Xtreme N.O.

I don't really get a vote on this one, because a friend brought it over from US to Peru and charged me for bringing it. But my rating comes from prices I've checked from amazon and other pages.

Well I hope you'll find my review helful and get some idea of the kind of product this is. Hope you'll comment!

Cheers

September 28, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Superb Focus
  • Clean Energy
  • Tunnel Vision
  • Superior Taste & Mixability
  • Excellent Value
  • More Stim-tolerant Individuals May Require An Additional Scoop
  • Pump Was Less Then I Expected
Ahhh yes....speed X3!!! The very name strikes interest in those looking to obtain that surge of unstoppable energy needed to punish the iron and take their workouts to the new extreme.

For anyone who has read my reviews and followed my logs know that I am no newb when it comes to pre-workouts. I've used my fair share of products of speed x3's nature and as a result have built not only a broad knowledge of PWOs in general but also a decent level of stim tolerance as well.

Now for my experience with Speed X3 which I will refer to as SX3 for time conservation. SX3 was very effective in nearly all categories. I began my initial usage with only one scoop. One scoop did not do much. I had some clean energy and a slight pump, but it was short lived and would gradually deteriorate about a little less than half-way into my workout. Once I bumped up to two scoops, that was my sweet spot. Everything was amplified by a very noticeable level. I was actually quite impressed by how much of a difference once additional scoop made.

Now for the specific details...

Taste/Mixability (9): I used the exotic punch flavor and found it to be great. No bad aftertaste or strong chemical like taste factor either. The flavor may be a bit too tangy for some users, but I personally didn't find this unpleasant. As for mixability, SX3 always mixed well with the exception of a little sediment settling. However, this was no cause for frustration as it was very minor. In short, great taste and good mixability.

Profile (8): Rather than simply cutting and pasting the profile I'll just detail it in my own words. First off, everything from the key ingredients to the not-so-familiar ingredients are all in a prop. blend. Along with most of the guys here on SR, I am no fan of prop. blends, especially ones consisting of a large abundance of ingredients. Then again, with my experience with lecheek's products, a prop. blend shouldn't always be an instantaneous discouraging factor. Getting past the prop. blend, the profile consists of several well-known PWO key ingredients such as beta-alanine, caffeine, agamtine sulfate, yohimbe, and synephrine. Then, there are a few ingredients that are not so familiar. Therefore, I will explain some of the unfamiliar ingredients to the best of my knowledge and based on what I researched prior to using SX3.

Rauwofia Vomintoria: Alkaloids from this plant are said to have central nervous system stimulating properties. Clearly, getting the central nervous system firing is a plus when it comes to engaging in heavy training.

N-Nicotunoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid: A precursor of both GABA and niacin. Niacin in itself is a vasolidator allowing for a more pump favorable environment. GABA is well known for its role in several nervous system functions.

Beta-Methylphenylethylamine: This compound is classified as an isomer to amphetamine. What the Foo!!! Despite that, the properties it shared are minimal and like amphetamine, it has some excitability properties on the nervous system. These effects however are no where near as significant as amphetamine.

So, getting past the prop. blend and unfamiliar ingredients, the overall profile does seem potentially efficient.

Usage: Like most, if not all, pre-workouts, this is meant to be taken before your work. Although, when I did use the two scoop dosage, often I actually split it into interval dose times. I would take one scoop before my warm-up cardio session and then the second scoop immediately after just before hitting the weights. I found it to provide better energy this way. Very rarely did I take both scoops pre-workout in one preparation.

Side effects: The most frequently complained of side effect with SX3 appears to be the onset of jitters especially with more than one scoop. I recall reading deumcole's review that he experienced jitters to the point where his lifting began to pay the price. Other members also complained of this and I will confess it made me nervous to actually bump up the scoop. Then again, it's not as if I wouldn't be able to simply taper of the dosage had I experienced any adverse reactions. Thankfully, I did not experience any jitters or other side effects for that matter. Just goes to show you, everyone responds differently.

Effectiveness (8.5): I give SX3 an 8.5 because, while it did deliver in several areas, it lagged in the pump category.

Energy (A+): At two scoops, the energy was strong, clean, and long lasting. Therefore, major points in here.

Focus (A): The focus was sharp as a razor with SX3, all I wanted to do was lift, lift, and lift some more. I was completely zoned in on all my weight lifting objectives.

Endurance (B+): I noticed that along with Bcaa + saa by finaflex and recelerator, SX3 did have its own benefits in increasing my overall endurance mainly in cardio and high volume superset lifting.

Pump (D) Even with two scoops, the pump really did not seem to be present. I am guessing this is may primarily be due in part to the potential under-dosing of the agmatine.

In summary, SX3 definitely got the job done in a majority of the targeted PWO concepts with the exception of the lack in pump benefits.

Value (9): SX3 is one of the more cheaper PWOs that I've come across in comparison to others I've used. The price range from what I've seen ranges from 22-32 dollars for a full sized 40 serving tub. I've even seen tubs go for as little as 18 dollars on some websites during blowout sales. For the efficacy of the product, even if you've got to use more than the recommended dosage, the product is very decently priced and worth the investment to give it a try.

Overall (9): For an incredible value for a great effective product, SX3 gets a solid 9. The clean long lasting energy, razor sharp focus, and endurance benefits make SX3 a product of high interest for anyone looking for some extra kick from their workouts. My recommendation is that, if you are concerned with pump, you may want to consider stacking this with a primary pump product like finaflex max pump, lecheek's pump x3, or perhaps testogen xr if you are interested in test boosting as well. Also, I strongly urge that tolerance be assessed with the product before considering increasing the dosage. Even if you are stim-tolerant, it is worth the precaution to assess your body's reaction to one scoop.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!

September 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Intense Energy
  • Very Potent
  • Works Every Time.
  • Too Strong For Some
    I logged this with OxyECA, and HyperT2 a while ago. This review is waaay overdue.

Profile

1942mg blend consisting of Beta Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Pikatropinâ„¢^ (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Rauwolfia vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine) (root bark), Yohimbe Extract (std. min. 98% yohimbine HCl) (bark)

Yes the proprietary blend is annoying. Especially all of it being in one blend. I dont see the point of tossing beta alanine and agmatine and caffiene in blends. Many preworkouts contain these ingredients. We know these ingredients work well preworkout and knowing the amounts would not give away any special secret blend. I also think all supplements should have to list caffeine amount. And you know the beta alanine is under dosed being that it is a 1900mg blend and 3.2g is the dosage that works best. Not knowing the agmatine as well really bugs me. As well as the yohimbe. When yohimbe is combined with caffeine it can have some pretty crazy effects on some individuals.

Taste
    Very good, I had the watermelon flavor and it was amazing.

If you think that you can just 2 scoop this cause you take 3 scoops of c4 or what not you are wrong.
    This stuff is strong. Works very well in the stim department. Super potent. Great Focus from the pikatropin, Great Energy
    As for pump, meh I mean what is there maybe 250mg agmatine in there? But thats okay because you still will get a decent pump. I add agmatine in to my preworkouts so I dont knock the effectiveness for lack of pump. And besides with how speedx3 performs on the stim side its perfectly fine that it has very little agmatine.

I actually think this is where speedx3 shines the most. its usually 20-25 dollars and there are 40 True servings which is saying a lot compared to most 2 serving preworkouts. So youre looking at around 50 cents a serving for a preworkout that packs a punch.

September 19, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Thermogenic
    • Excellent Value
    • Superior Taste & Mixability
    • Works Every Time.
    • Prop Blend
    • May Be Too Strong For Some
    I decided to write a review on Speed X3 from a female's point of view, as those are sorely lacking on the site (insert smart comment here boys). I tried this product on the recommendation of a GOOD friend, who hasn't steered me wrong yet!

Taste/Mixability - 9/10
    The name says it all "Exotic Fruit Punch" and I must say it actually tasted just like I imagined it would. Very fruity,like Kool-Aid fruit punch, a little on the tart side which I liked. I mixed it with some ice and water, a little shake and it was ready to go, leaving no residue in my water bottle. It was frothy, but heck I like a little froth, made me think of drinking daiquiris on a beach!

Ingredient Profile - 5/10
    Ok, let me just put this out there, one of the ingredients listed is Rauwolfia vomitoria. Remember that friend that recommended this product? He didn't mention anything about "vomitoria"! No need to panic ladies, after some research it seems like this is a common ingredient in preworkouts, increases blood circulation, helps with pain relief and some other stuff (read about it when you want to fall asleep one night). Here is the complete list of ingredients: Beta Alanine, D-Aspartic Acid, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine, Synephrine HCl, N-Methyl-L-Tyramine HCl, R-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Pikatropinâ„¢ (N-Nicotinoyl-R-Aminobutyric Acid), Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std. min. 90% alpha yohimbine)(root bark), Yohimbe Extract (std. min. 98% yohimbine HCl). I will be honest; I am not going to research everything on this list, just not happening! I do NOT like the fact that the list is not completely down with exact amounts, it really just confuses me. I think this is a big problem for those sensitive to caffeine or other stimulates, you want know how much you are ingesting.

Effectiveness - 7/10
    Oh the tingles, like a really good first kiss! I love the tingle sensation I got from this (thank you again friend). I think I have a pretty high tolerance for stimulates for my size, this kicked in fast, I definitely noticed an increase in energy. The ride down was pretty smooth; I didn't experience any kind of crash after working out.

Value - 9/10
    I wanted a good preworkout, something to give me a burst of energy, safe and taste decent, this product fulfilled those needs. I picked up on sale, so it was a great value. Said friend also advised to only take 1/2 scoop because of my size. After seeing the cute little scoop I thought I was woman enough for the whole thing. WRONG! Unless they can figure out how to send those tingles to my lady parts it was too much! Another life lesson I guess, I would recommend starting with 1/2 and working your way up.

Overall - 8/10
    This was a good purchase, even for those who aren't into strength training; this will boost your energy and get you a little more focused during your workout. A side effect for me, it really increases my thirst, which is good because I struggle with drinking enough water throughout the day. If you are concerned with the ingredients do some research before you purchase, some may not react well to stimulates. Give it a try; you never know where the tingles will hit you!