Pump X3 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Pump

• High Quality Ingredients
  • Great Pumps
  • Can Be Used As A Base Formula For Additions
  • May Need A Few Additions
What's happening SR community? Today i'll be putting down my review for Lecheek's pump product Pump X3. So let's get down to it.

BACKGROUND

I've decided that in 2015 I will take a complete break from stims and especially stimmed-PWO's. But this doesnt meant a break from PWO's completely, which has left me to investigate the world of pump and non-stimmed PWOs. Lecheek is a well-known brand in the supplement industry, and one of my favourite supplement brands, so it made sense to me to give their version of a nitric oxide-pumping inducing offering a go.

INGREDIENT PROFILE - 8.5/10

Firstly, there's a few ingredients with complete disclosure that are to aid with absorption of the remaining ingredients. Unfortunately, these ingredients are in a prop blend, so marks come off. The ingredients outside the blend are dosed efficiently, which is good to see. The ingredients within the blend, well who knows? It's a 4120mg blend, and the top ingredient is creatine monohydrate, so you'd expect that would be the highest-dosed ingredient in the blend. Unfortunately, most people will know and take 5g of creatine, so the blend doesnt even cover this. I supplemented with my own creatine, at a guess I would put in 2-3g of my own stuff, hoping there was bout 2-3g of Lecheek's stuff in there. There's also some Creatine HCl, but again, who knows how much is in there. Let's be honest though, pump products/NO precursors have been around for a while now, and for the most part all the effective ones have similar ingredients, so I dont see the need to protect your IP within a blend, but meh, whatever. I should also point out on some days I did dose this with CarnoSyn beta alanine at 4g.

DOSING

Originally I dosed this at 1 scoop, and as the effectiveness started to wear off I increased the dosage. I never went above 1 1/2 scoops, that was my sweet spot where I had consistent results through the whole tub. I would take this product 20-30mins before working out, I found giving it a little longer to work into your system helped its effectiveness.

TASTE/MIXING - 9.5/10

Nothing irregular to report here. Even with my own additions of creatine and CarnoSyn it always mixed up nicely. My flavour was fruit punch and it was quite nice. I like a strong taste so I usually add a little less water than what is recommended, and it never really bothered me. I enjoyed the taste all the way through the tub, I was never dreading taking this.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9/10

Let's break it down:

Strength and Electrolyte Matrix - 9/10 - I found this product helped with my endurance during workouts. I found myself drinking more water during my workout when using Pump X3, and as a result felt less dehydrated after my workouts.

Mind Blowing Pumps - 9.2/10 - Yes, this product gives you pumps. Good ones. I had excellent results for about a week at 1 scoop, then had to up it to 1.5 and that was my sweet spot for the remainder of the tub. I would get back pumps on back day with this if I pushed hard enough. Of course you can get a pump naturally, but I felt Pump X3 was great and blowing you up after your first warmup set, and then maintaining that pump through a workout and for a period afterward.

Insane Vascularity - 8/10 - I am not a very veiny person, so I cant comment too much here. I did notice veins popping in my forearms and biceps more on arm days, and also on the tops of my quads on a higher-rep quad day. Insane? I wouldnt say that, but noticeable? Yes.

Side Effects - 0/10

Nothing to report here. No crazy toilet stops, cramps or anything on this product.

VALUE - 8.5/10

You can get all Lecheek products pretty cheap at a number of online retailers. Locally here in Australia it's brutally expensive (>$60/tub) and hard to find, so I will buy it online when there's another sale and it's under $30/tub.

CONCLUSION - 9/10

Pump X3 does what a NO/pump product should. You may need to play with the dosage to find your sweet spot, but once that's locked in this product is a winner. I would buy this again with my own money, however it would be great if the ingredients werent in a prop blend.
  • Fruit Punch: 9/10