P-X4 Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
P-X4 is a Prohormone manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  December 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Strength
  • No Noticeable Muscle Gain
Thanks to Clipper for reminding me to do this review. PX4 is classified as a "prohormone", but it's more of a strong test booster/anti-estrogen/AI. This was a good choice for me as I wanted to take a step towards the dark side of gains.

Dosage

8 week cycle. 2 pills in the morning, and 2 pills prior to workout. Stacked with Lecheek's Cycle Armor.

Ingredient Profile (8/10)

Fairly simple profile on this product, you start off with 600mg of Tumeric per 2 capsules for anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support. Next up is 100mg of Oxygold, which almost seems to be the focal point of the product. Oxygold is designed to also be antioxidant support as well as nutrient and supplement delivery support.
The "main" component of this is "androsta 3 5 diene 7 17 dione", which is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. It has become one of the more popular DHEA hormone supplements out there, and is actually used in PCTs quite often due to it's anti-estrogen properties I've learned. While there is no definitive research and testing done on it, it has shown properties as a good AI as well as a cortisol blocker.

Rounding out the profile is 50mg of DHEA. I believe that DHEA doesn't really affect your hormone levels much, but some people seem to swear by it, so it is what it is. This technically does fall in line with the new age DHEA metabolite "prohormones" on the market now since all the good stuff is gone.

Dosing was easy and painless; the pills aren't overly large or hard to swallow. There is no nasty tastes that come up after swallowing either.

Effectiveness (8/10)

Getting down to brass tacks, I believe that this product did help me out a little bit. The most noticeable thing for me was my strength did increase. I hit PRs for weight and reps across the board essentially on all my lifts while on this. I was never able to get 225 on bench up more than 4 times before this, and I was able to do a 5 by 5 program with ease on 225 while on it.
I hit the "sweet spot" on this around weeks 3-6 where I was gaining the most strength and recovering very quickly. I was able to workout 6 days a week, and some weeks every single day and not miss a beat. I was not supplementing creatine while on this either, so I can attribute much of the strength increases to using this product.

As far as any noticeable size difference, I did not see any real results. As a matter of fact I actually lost 2 pounds after my 8 week cycle. But I was teetering on soft and doughy when I started my cycle, so it's probably actually a good thing I lost weight. I know some people hate this term, but I feel like this helped me "tone up" while I was losing the baby fat and getting back to respectability.

Side Effects

I can't say that I experienced any real bad side effects while on this, a little bit of acne turned up as it does with test boosters sometimes. I didn't experience any joint pain or dryness as I was supplementing with Animal Flex while on this also.

Value (9/10)

I got this on a BOGO on A1 when I bought it, but it looks like that sale is by the wayside now. But you can still cop it for $32.95 for a 60 capsule/30 day supply on illpumpyouup.com. That comes out to about 55 cents a serving, or $1.10 a day. For me that's still well worth it.

Conclusion and Verdict

PX4 is not a "prohormone" in the traditional sense, but it was still effective for me. My strength went up and I was able to get myself back into a decent shape while on this. While I didn't make any noticeable muscle gains with this, I think this product holds a lot of value as an AI or even a PCT for something stronger and will definitely be something I use down the road. It's affordable and effective, bottom line. Thumbs up and Shinndigg Seal of Approval!