(Better than 97% in Nighttime Sleep Formulas)

PRICES (2)
(90 ct) - [$0.49/ct]

A1Supplements

Mass HGH is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

June 17, 2017

• Risky Ingredients
  • Did Not Aid In Sleep

I am a 37 year old male, that lifts 5-6 days a week in the gym. My routines include 3 days of Strength and 3 days of Hypertrophy training. Sleeping aids are something that I cycle on and off with breaks in between, and typically enjoy the recovery associated with them. I had bought this product because of its high rank in the nighttime section of SR, even if the reviews were dated, so I always intended on using this product as a sleep aid and nothing more. This was the first time I had used anything by LeCheek, so lets see how Mass HGH held up.

Also it should be noted that I got this as a combo deal with AD-3 PCT, so I stacked the 30 day run of both products together.

The main ingredients in Mass HGH are a 2300mg Prop Blend called the Mass HGH Blend. Lets break each ingredient down, so we can see the roles and responsibilities in this blend. A lot of the ingredients are recommended to only be taken at a max of 12 weeks, so if you are finding yourself on the 4th bottle of Mass HGH with no breaks, you may be hurting yourself and it can be very risky, so be safe and take this in cycles.

Chlorophytum borivilianum (that was fun to type): A natural Indian herb which is said to improve semen and testosterone levels in males. A 12 week trial was conducted of this given the subjects 500mg daily, with no adverse reactions. Recommended dosage on this is 16-32mg/kg of bodyweight, so if you weight 150lbs, you would need 1.1-2.2g of this. Obviously the whole blend is 2.3g so likely a smaller dose exists.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract L-Dopa 15% HPLC: Mucuna Pruriens is more commonly known as the Velvet Bean. This is a good source of L-Dopa. The 15% here means that testing has shown that this ingredient contains 15% L-Dopa. Studies state that this may cause a reduction in cortisol, gives you a subjective feeling of well being (a secondary effect of cortisol reduction), and an increase in testosterone. Recommended dose: 500mg - 1,000mg per day, but again we just don't know how much is here. Since this is the second item listed, assuming it goes in order of most to least, then its probably a decent amount.

Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): GABA is another nootropic and a form of stress relief. It is said to pair well with NO increasing agents (which is the next ingredient down). GABA is said to promote lean muscle growth, burning fat, stabilizing blood pressure, and relieving pain. Like most things, there just is not enough evidence to say it does these things for sure. There is not enough information currently to state how much of a daily dose you should take and it is also dependent on a lot of factors such as user's age, health, etc.. A note from Examine.com "GABA is a chief neurotransmiter in the brain and may adversely react with any neurally active prescription medication or anti-depressants." Basically, if you are taking any of those, stay away from GABA. WebMD states that GABA is likely safe when taken correctly for up to 12 weeks. Too bad we cannot define "correctly."

Centella Asiatica: This is also known as Gotu Kola and is mostly known and used for its cognitive properties. Wait Chris, didn't you say that this was the NO boosting ingredient? Yes, this also is used to improve blood circulation and to reduce swelling in people with poor blood circulation in their legs. The nootropic properties have insufficient evidence but are said to be a minor increase in alertness, attention, calmness, and a minor decrease in anxiety. Sounds great and all, but this ingredient comes with some concerns. WebMD states that you should avoid Gotu Kola if you have any liver damage or concerns, because this ingredient may cause liver damage. There is your warning, so steer clear if you have liver issues. The recommended daily dose ranges from 60-180mg for blood circulation improvement, but again we cannot be sure how much is in this blend.

Glycyrrhiza Glabra: Also known as Licorice. I have seen this brought up in old reviews, and its worth mentioning again to make people aware. Examine.com states "Glycyrrhetic acid (a component of licorice) may decrease testosterone and increase cortisol." WebMD also states other risks associate with Licorice are an increase in the risk of congestive heart failure, can make an irregular heartbeat worse, may act like estrogen in your body, can raise blood pressure, can cause potassium levels to drop in your blood, can make kidney disease worse, and can lower a man's sex drive (test decrease). However, its not all doom and gloom, it seems all these issues arose when daily dosage levels were at 500mg and higher. This is where I have issues in Prop blends (I understand the reason for them), but something like this where you NEED to know what the dosage is, you just do not know.

Catharanthus Roseus: This is also known as Madagascar Periwinkle. Extract from the Periwinkle plant that helps reduces blood glucose and may exert some anti-cancer effects in the body. This ingredient comes with some serious baggage according to WebMD. WebMD states this is unsafe taken by mouth due to the presence of poisonous chemicals known as vnica alkaloids. Can cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, hair loss, hearing loss, dissiness, bleeding, nerve problems, seizures, liver damage, low blood sugar, and even death. So IMMEDIATELY STOP TAKING THIS if you notice any of these (especially death). Proper daily dosing is unknown. Basically use this at your own risk, but hey I am typing this after 30 days of use, i had none of those issues (at least that I am aware of). This is not meant to scare or dissuade you, I am simply informing!

Ferulic Acid (4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxphenyl): Ferulic acid has been shown to fight the negative effects of various free radicals, including superoxide, nitric oxide, and hydroxyl radical. Are you like me, and read that sentence and say UMM WHAT? Basically this is an anti aging anti-oxidant. When combined with Vitamins C and E, it can protect the skin from damage caused by UV Rays. So gives you healthier skin, a nice little addition to a sleep time formula.

Valerien Root Extract 4:1: Aids in reliving insomnia. Research suggests that it is slower than sleeping pills and continuous use for days or up to four weeks may be needed to notice an effect. No side effects shown in trials lasting up to 28 days, and its likely safe for 4-8 weeks. May cause sluggish feelings in the morning, headaches, excitability in higher doses. Recommended daily dosing is 400-900mg up to 2 hours before bedtime for up to 28 days. This is what is putting you to sleep!! Again, we can only hope there is at least 400mg in this blend!

Withania Sommifera: Also known as Ashwagandha. May aid in helping calm the brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system, but like anything else insufficient evidence for true proof. Likely safe taken in short terms. Long term side effects are unknown, and large doses may cause upset stomach, diarrhea, and vomiting. Dosing is unknown at this point, so again another one to monitor close.

Ingredient Profile Summary: There are a few ingredients in this blend that may be unsafe at certain doses and others that are unsafe after certain lengths of time. Being a Prop Blend we do not get exact amounts, so we are putting all of our trust and faith in Lecheek in hopes they got it right. All in all its a nice blend though, of ingredients that compliment one another and offering you much more than a sleep formula. We will talk this more below in effectiveness.

No taste or mixing required since its a pill. Took the recommended 3 pills around 30 minutes before I went to bed. Nice and easy!

Since I did stack this with AD-3, I am going to break effectiveness down in a few sections. I had originally bought Mass HGH for its Aid in Sleeping, so that will be my main focus on the effect. One thing to note, is they changed their bottle label in January of 2016, but the label really does not say anything on it other than Mass HGH, Advanced Mass Builder. Just seemed strange to me, because if I had no idea what this product was and saw it somewhere, I would not even pick it up, but that's just my thoughts, and really me rambling..moving on.

Restful Sleep: I have taken sleeping aids ranging from ZMA to Melatonin with good effect. For whatever reason this product did not give me restful or good sleep at all. Perhaps my body just does not react to the nootropic properties of the blend, or to the Valerien Root. Hard to say exactly why, but no good. This product would definitely make me tired after taking it, but would never put me out like ZMA or Melatonin does. I use a fitbit so it is at least something to go off of when it comes to sleep. The fitbit shows my sleep time decreasing in the 30 days I took Mass HGH. I only averaged 5:26 minutes of sleep according to it, when prior to my average was around 6:05 per night. I am physically in bed for at least 7-8 hours a night, its just a matter of when I fall asleep. I found when taking this I would tend to wake up a lot in the middle of the night, sometimes to pee, and sometimes just wake up. Other ZMA products usually result in me never waking up until the alarm goes off. I realize the fitbit is not the most accurate thing in the world, but its a way to show that I was not getting good quality sleep on Mass HGH. Obviously this will change person to person, since there have been so many glowing reviews prior to mine, so thats just my experience.

As a Compliment to AD-3: I have seen an improvement in mood and vascularity when taking this stack. Since I cannot truly determine which product did the most work, I will say its a mix of the two, there are benefits I had specific to AD-3 and the sleeping portion I can attribute to Mass HGH.

All in all, I got this as a sleeping aid, but its a lot more than for just sleep, so if you are looking to improve sleep along with an increase in test and blood flow, then this may work for you. As I said, the sleep portion did not work for me, but the rest did when working as a stack.

I bought this in a package deal with AD-3 from A1 Supplements and it cost me 60 dollars. So 30 bucks for a 30 day supply of a nice formula, one dollar a day, is a pretty good deal. If this aided my sleep better this would be some amazing value, but it did not, but the other portions make up for the value lost in sleep for me. Normally it looks like a bottle of Mass HGH alone goes for 43.95 for a 30 day supply or Esupplements at 38.95 for a 30 day supply.

Side Effects

Nothing to note, no acne or weird zits as people have noted in the past.

Conclusion

A nice formula to aid in sleep, boost some test, and get that blood flowing. For me, the sleep portion (the main reason I bought the product) did not work for me so I would not buy this again. It seems to work for most people (at least in the past), so it may work for you. This was a great complement to AD-3 and saw some nice improvements in that mood of well being and vascularity. I think the blend in the ingredient profile is a bit risky (in my opinion), but I like to know exactly what goes in my body. I did not have any adverse reactions, but its still a risk.

February 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Can Be Pricy If You Don't Catch It On A Deal
Back again SR with a review of Lecheek's Mass HGH lets jump right in

Ingredient Profile -

Again its a prop blend but anymore its almost expected:

MASS HGH® Blend:

2,300 mg **
Chlorophytum Borivilianum - according to my research mainly an aphrodisiac

Velvet Bean - "The Velvet Bean has many traditional and medicinal usages including treating pain, cholera, diabetes, infertility, scorpion bites, snakebites, toothaches, increases testosterone, reduces inflammation, increases libido, kills some parasites, reduces spasms, calms nerves, lowers blood sugar, reduces fever, lowers cholesterol, blood purifier and the list goes on. Different countries use it for different ailments. For instance, Germany uses Velvet Bean for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, intestinal gas, muscle pain, rheumatism, worms. Brazil uses it for as an aphrodisiac, diuretic, and nerve tonic, and for edema, intestinal worms. India uses it for cancer, catarrh, cholera, cough, debility, delirium, diabetes, diarrhea, diuretic, dysentery, edema, fertility,gout, impotency, kidney stones, menstrual disorders, nervousness, scorpion sting, snakebite, sterility, tuberculosis, worms, and as an aphrodisiac and uterine stimulant. So, as you can see this is a very helpful and versatile herbal remedy." copy/paste from herbalhealer

4-aminobutanic acid - quick search didnt show a lot about this

Centella Asiatica - primarily a nootropic

Glycyrrhiza Glabra - this one worried me because I read the following "One of the most important compounds in Licorice appears to be Glycyrrhizin, which is the sugar-bound form of Glycyrrhetic Acid (there exists both an alpha and beta isomer, with the latter 18β-Hydroxyglycyrrhetic acid being referred to frequently). This compound is highly relevant when consuming pure licorice extracts due to its good absorption and relatively high content, but also underlies a fairly reliable reduction in Testosterone and a highly reliable increase in circulating cortisol after consumption. Both of these effects are dose-dependent and not associated with any toxicological effects (and reversed upon cessation of Licorice), but many persons may want to avoid Glycyrrhizin and Glycyrrhetic Acid due to these reasons." copied from examine

Catharanthus Rosus - "Indian Ayurvedic medicine and other traditional herbal systems use Catharanthus roseus for the treatment of diabetes. Insect stings are relieved using a juice from the leaves. Herbal use in the Caribbean includes using extracts from the flowers as an eyewash for infants. The flowers are also used for treating asthma and excess gas. Other traditional herbal treatments include using the plant for painful menstruation, tuberculosis and rheumatism." wisegeek

4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl - "Ferulic acid, like many natural phenols, is an antioxidant in vitro in the sense that it is reactive toward free radicals such as reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS and free radicals are implicated in DNA damage, cancer, and accelerated cell aging. Animal studies and in vitro studies suggest that ferulic acid may have direct antitumor activity against breast cancer and liver cancer. Ferulic acid may have pro-apoptotic effects in cancer cells, thereby leading to their destruction. Ferulic acid may be effective at preventing cancer induced by exposure to the carcinogenic compounds benzopyrene and 4-nitroquinoline 1-oxide. Note that these are not randomized controlled trials done with human participants, and therefore, the results of these studies may not be directly applicable to human use.

If added to a topical preparation of ascorbic acid and vitamin E, ferulic acid may reduce oxidative stress and formation of thymine dimers in skin. There is also a small amount of research showing oral supplements of ferulic acid can inhibit melanin production in the process of skin whitening." wikipedia

Valerian Root -"Valerian is most often used to treat insomnia. It can be considered an alternative treatment for hypnotic drugs. It is also sometimes used as an alternative for sedatives, such as benzodiazepines in the treatment of certain anxiety disorders. Whether or not valerian is an efficacious treatment for insomnia is still a very open question. Multiple recent systematic reviews of the medical research literature and meta-analyses have produced conflicting conclusions regarding its efficacy. One systematic review and meta-analysis published in 2006 in the American Journal of Medicine concluded, "The available evidence suggests that valerian might improve sleep quality without producing side effects." An article in the Medical Science Monitor states that, "...based on cellular and animal studies as well as human clinical trials the literature supports a role for these preparations [including valerian root] as useful alternatives in the management of the stress and anxiety of everyday life." However, another systematic review, published in 2007 in the journal Sleep Medicine Reviews, concluded valerian was safe but not clinically efficacious for insomnia." wikipedia

Withania Somnifera - This looked very promising "Withania somnifera, commonly known as ashwagandha......

Ashwagandha is an Adaptogen. It is supplemented primarily for its ability to prevent anxiety. Ashwagandha’s anti-anxiety effect is even synergistic with alcohol. It also shows promise for relieving insomnia and stress-induced depression. Ashwagandha can significantly reduce cortisol concentrations and the immunosuppressive effect of stress.

Beyond reducing stress levels, ashwagandha can improve physical performance in both sedentary people and athletes, as well as reduce Low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. Ashwagandha can improve the formation of memories, and may be able to treat Alzheimer’s disease, though more human evidence is needed before supplementation can be recommended specifically for Alzheimer’s.

More research is needed to determine ashwagandha's main mechanism.

Ashwagandha is traditionally recommended for cancer patients. It is important to note that there is no human evidence for ashwagandha’s ability to treat cancer. It is, however, a great supplement to reduce immunosuppression. It can also ease the pain of chemotherapy treatment by greatly reducing stress and fatigue. Ashwagandha should not be used for cancer treatment, but it makes a great adjuvant therapy, meaning it can and should be taken alongside other treatments." examine

This was my first night time sleep formula that I have taken that didnt contain normal stuff like melatonin and the likes so I was a bit skeptical but this isnt just a "sleep well" product.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing -

3 caps 30min prior to bed

I found with this I had a window if I took the 3 caps and waited it would some times have an opposite effect where I found it hard to get to sleep. So I took this and went right to bed.

Effectiveness -

As a sleep aid I give this an 8/10 as long as I took it as said above. Here is what it is labeled as being able to do

Promote Testosterone and GH
Enhance Insulin Sensitivity
Increase Protein Synthesis
Support Growth Factors Including IGF-1
Boost Nitric Oxide Production
Crush Cortisol
Reduce Myostatin

Its hard to confirm nor deny any of these really if you are taking much of anything else stacked with it, IGF-1 and GH increase has been shown to be meh in most oral products. NO boost can come from almost any pre-workout you take which I took before almost every workout. My workout at the time of finishing my first bottle was a 5-3-1 which didnt produce much in the way of cortisol or pump to begin with. As a sleep aid which provides reduced recovery this seemed to work very well. On several occasions I would wake up before my alarm feeling refreshed and ready for the day without any terrible groggyness, as you get with some sleep aids, even on nights with less than 6 hours of sleep.

Value - 7/10

This one is a bit pricy coming in at 43.00 in my typical online stores for a 30 day/night supply which is 1.43 per night before shipping. I got this in a stack so it was much more wallet friendly coming in at about half that price.

Side Effects - 8.5/10

Most sleep aid's I worry about being bombed the next morning with this product I found that as long as I got 6-6.5 hours of sleep I was good to go. On the nights where I got less I woke up the next morning feeling a little groggy but nothing a cup of coffee wouldnt take care of. All in all though nothing negative to report, just good solid sleep and I would wake up feeling really good in the mornings.

All in all I give this product an 8/10 with its only real issue being price unless you catch it on sale.

October 9, 2014

Hey ya'll, this will be my review on Mass HGH

First off, I'm won't spend much time on ingredients and profile, as you may see I'm very new at this. BUT, I did get some sick results and am stoked to share. Check out the other reviews on the product also: it's what got me to give Mass HGH a shot.

Dosing - 10
Says three pills a night, half-an-hour before bed. Easy.

Taste - NA
Pill form. No stank nasty burps. Easy.

Sleep - ?
Sleep and recovery-wise, I didn't notice anything significant, so I'll leave that alone. I did see that most users are noting refreshing sleep and energy the following day.

Effectiveness - 9
I've noticed that a lot of reviewers on SP don't like giving out 10's easy, which I appreciate. Also this is my first supplement use aside from your standard protein, creatine and so forth. But I've gotta give a solid 9. Before starting my cycle with Triazole, I was at 150 lbs. I'm a pretty lean guy. By the end of the cycle I put on 15 lbs of lean mass, plus 25 lbs increase in lifts! This oddly took some time off the cycle, but I haven't used anything else since. My vascularity was nuts I'll also note; it took maybe mid-way through the cycle for me to actually notice, but the pump was ridiculous.

Value - 8
When shopping around for this kind of supplement, I was definitely expecting a high price. But to my surprise, $35 really isn't bad at all! Folks are saying it's a bit steep, but for the results, it's worth it for sure.

Overall - 8
Basically, my first experience with more serious supplementation was awesome. Not terribly expensive for the cycle and got solid gains from just one. 15lbs of mass, upwards of 25 lbs for each of my lifts. Decision to give it a run? Easy.

November 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • Acne In Wierd Places
Hello Supp review community. It's been a while since I've dropped a review. I enjoyed Mass HGH so much it gave me the itch to share. I've got 1 day left in the bottle and I'm going to be sad to see it go!

I ran this with AD-3. I picked it up as a combo in the Lean Mass stack from Nutriplanet and ran them together at one bottle each. My goal with this was to gain a bit of weight in the form of muscle (of course).

My dosing was:
AD-3 - Morning
Mass HGH - before bed

Other supps:
Bio-Gro
Green Mag
Modern BCAA+

I held a diet about 200 calories over maintenance throughout the 30 days. I also cut back from four to two 30 minute sessions a week of low to mid range cardio.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty. I'll break it down into different catagories in true supp review style.

Dosing - 10/10
It doesn't get much easier than this. 3 pills 30 minutes before bed, then go to sleep. Can't make it any simpler.

Effectiveness - 9/10
I wanted to break this up into sub-catagories as I noticed tings in different areas.
*Sleep - 10/10
As I mentioned in the title, Mass HGH is the weaver of dreams. I would knock out and stay out for the whole night. The effects upon weren't intense or anything, I caught myself still awake after 90 minutes a couple nights. But once the lights were out and my head hit the pillow, it was game over. I felt a bit of brain fog when waking up, but nothing a cup of coffee couldn't fix.
*Recovery - 9/10
I noticed a decrease in muscle soreness while taking Mass HGH. I had increased my volume in the gym during this run and was always ready to go the next day. I even started hitting chest and back twice a week about 15 days in and still managed to feel fresh by the time I was to hit them again. Not sure if the included Bio-Gro contributed to this, but felt it may have been a combo effect.
*Mood - 8/10
During my run of Mass HGH I had a general feeling of well being on most days. After the brain fog was taken care of alaways felt well rested and refreshed. There were a few days where I got aggro at little things. Not sure if it was due to a test increase, but it's always a possibility. Being almost 34 I do react to this area of supp positively.

Sides - 8/10
Positive: One thing I enjoyed during this was the massive pumps I would get during workouts. Arm day in paticular was interesting as I super-set bi's and tris together. It was definitely noticeable.
Negative: The only things I noticed during this run was the morning brain fog mentioned earlier and a couple weird zits. I've got a big one right in the middle of eyebrow right now, not usual for me. It hurts like a mofo. I didn't notice any atrophy as mentioned in other reviews, but I took the advice given in other reviews and added AD-3 throughout the 30 days, to prevent this.

Value - 7/10
Got this for $48.99 with AD-3 included, most places standalone are $29-$32. Not a bad deal, but not something I'd include as a regular. This is the type of supp I would tend to throw in occasionally with a specific goal in mind.

Overall - 8/10
Over the 30 days I kept track of my weight and went from 200.2lbs to currently 203.6lbs as of this morning. Bodyfat didn't rise significantly with my weight when measured by calipers. I may contribute a bit of the weight gain to creatine water retention, but who knows. I feel the Mass HGH allowed me to up calories and still keep bodyfat in the 15% range while gaining weight. Also was moving up in weight in the gym. I started at the 75lb dumbbells for reps on flat bench press, and ended with the 85lbs as an example. All in all, this lived up to the expectations I have for all Lecheeck products.

Mass HGH is what other natural muscle builders want to be when they grow up.

Thanks Lecheeck for another solid product!

November 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Better Sleep
  • Helps Recovery
  • All Day Pump Look
    Hey guys this is my first hgh/sleep aid supplement I have taken and I believe it was good and effective. Here is a quick overview of what happened, I had crohns disease for 4-5 months and at its worse I finally went to the hospital. The first week in the hospital I barely ate and walked so I lost 16lbs. The last week I was eating like crazy and gained 4lbs of fat but at least I was good. I came out of the hospital and I wanted to do a clean bulk but the cortico-steroid and Versa-1 made my hunger uncontrollable so it turned into a EXTREMELY dirty bulk, here are my stats:

Before: 154lbs
    Approximately 12-14 bf%

Now: 174-180lbs
    Approximately 17-20 bf%

*I know 20-26lbs is unreal but most of it is fat and I was eating everything in front of me.

Dosing 10/10: 3 pills before going to sleep so dosing was simple

Effectiveness 9/10:

Week 1-2: I felt like it helped me sleep which I think it was placebo but placebo is better then nothing. Recovery was not there yet but in week 2 I was waking up pumped up.

Week 3-4: This is where it started to shine, I started to have vivid dream and I woke up feeling refreshed. Recovery was there but I still had a little DOMs. My sleep was amazing even when I woke up in the middle of the night.

Sides: 4/10 (lower better): Week 3-4 I noticed my testicles atrophy and I felt like I was in 5th grade again lol. My sex drive was lower but now it is crazy more then usual.

Value 8/10: For me I bought it off my friend for 25$ but I still believe that the price is right online for the recovery and sleep I got.

Overall 9/10: I had a great run with this but I believe I would need to run two bottles to get the full effectiveness of the product. I would like to used this on a cut for muscle preserving and/or muscle build if your diet is right.

October 8, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Reduce Belly Fat
    • Some Ingredients Not Widely Known For Particular Benefits
    First time writing a review on a supplement. This product delivers what it promise, after using others hgh products like deer antler spray, humagro etc, Mass HGH stands from the crowd.

Effectiveness 9/10
    Sleep: You are going to have the best craziest dreams ever, many time I woke up in the middle of night saying wao! what a dream. Its going to gives you a good night sleep waking up relax and with great mood even if you don't have full night sleep. ( I can tell you I'm not a morning person).
    Recovery: Waking up feeling refreshed from the previous workout is an A+ meaning that you can hit the gym more often during the week, thanks to the combination of Chlorophytum Borivilianum and Velvet Bean that increases the serum growth hormone.
    Test: You can notice more aggressiveness in the gym, a higher sex libido, better mood during the day, strength gains.

Dosing 10/10
    Nothing easier than 3 pills 30 min before bed.

Value 10/10
    For a product that delivers what it promise $30 to $40 range is perfect.

Overall 9/10
    Honestly this product could get a perfect 10, but there's not magic pills that can gives you results with out hard work and dedication. While using Mass HGH I really notice strength gains, lean muscle gains ( 6 lbs and almost 2% less in bf in a 6 weeks run), faster recovery. This is those kind of products that delivers what it promise. You can build a recomp, bulking or cut stak around this product and expect great results from it.

August 4, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Can Be Hard To Wake Up
    Hi Guys,

Well my natty cycle is now complete and I reckon I should give something back to the sr.com community by doing some reviews on the products I used. For reference this was my stack:

Week 1-4 – Green Mag + Dpol
    Week 5-8 – Green Mag + Dpol + AD-3 + Mass HGH

For more info on the stack and figures/results, see the below link:

I wont be doing reviews on the Green Mag and Dpol because there is a million of them out there already, and I know both these products work for me.

Today i'll be writing the review for LeCheek's HGH-boosting product, Mass HGH. This is the first time i've used a GH-boosting sleep-aid type product, so I was as interested as anyone to see how it would affect me. I feel this was a missing piece in my routine, as I am a very light sleeper, I wake up multiple times through the night, every night, and I don't feel like I get that super-deep sleep very often, unless I am dead tired. Because you do your bulk recovery and muscle-growth/GH release at night during those deep sleeps, I thought this might be what I was missing. I believe I was right.

PROFILE - 7/10:

Mass HGH Prop Blend 2300mg - (Chlorophytum Borivilianum, Velvet Bean, 4-aminobutanic acid, Centella Asiatica, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, Catharanthus Rosus, 4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl, Valarian Root, Withania Somnifera).

This is an interesting profile, but the ingredients all well thought-out and probably the most looked at ingredients for this sort of product. Not knowing how much of each is per serving is a bit of a bummer, but not something anyone really cares about if the product works, right? I give it 7/10 because it's a prop blend and that's a -1 for any product I review.

DOSING:

I had 1 serving (3 pills) 30mins before bed.

EFFECTIVESS – 8.5/10:

It took at least a week to kick in once I started. After about a week I would feel a little drowsy (but not too much) soon after ingesting the pills, and then I felt like it was bed time. What gives this a good rating IMO is the ease of which I was able to go to sleep, especially the day after leg and back workouts. Normally I get a bit twitchy, especially through my quads when they are full of DOMS. It's irritating and keeps me up. Well I didn't get any of that for the whole 4 weeks and I was destroying legs every week. Big tick here.

I had deep sleep once this started working, that didn't diminish through the month. I feel I should have bought another bottle, or started this earlier in my 8 week stack and run 1.5 or 2 bottles. Something to think about next time. I usually get up twice to go to the can, that was reduced to once and I didn't wake up nearly as much as I usually do. I also felt I was in deeper sleep, which is excellent. I felt less dreams, and not many spooky ones, but I felt in such a deep sleep, like past dreaming stage most nights. Big tick.

The only downer, which isn't really a downer, is that when my alarm would go off I would be groggy as all hell, even after 8 hours (my standard) sleep. But what made this stand out from something like G8 was that if I gave myself 15mins lying in bed everything in my body seemed to switch back on and I was awake and refreshed. Half an hour later I felt like I had the best sleep ever.

Recovery was better when I was on Mass HGH. I've run multiple DAA + Arimistane type natty stacks before, so I had a bit of background as to how sore I would be, and I feel with the deeper/better sleep with Mass HGH that my DOMS was reduced.

I cant report on libido increases because I feel the changes to that were due to a combination of the products in the stack I was taking, and it would be unfair to attribute that to 1 product.

My final point on effectiveness would be that I had an increased appetite whilst on Mass HGH/AD-3, but I feel it was either a combination of the 2 or more the AD-3 that was contributing to this.

VALUE – 9.5/10:

Cant beat the value at the moment with this and AD-3 for under $50 on nutraplanet in a stack. Usually it goes for a bit more than this but you can usually find a combo deal with it included and I would encourage you to pick it up when those combo deals come around.

OVERALL – 8.5/10:

I really enjoyed Mass HGH, so much so that i've ordered it (along with AD-3) for my next stack. That says it all pretty much. I got great sleep, which is very important to me seeing i'm such a light sleeper, and better recovery/less DOMS from using Mass HGH combined in my stack. From my previous natty stacks using Dpol + Erase/Arimistane products I would have to say that the Mass HGH was a beneficial addition to my stack arsenal .

July 14, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Muscle Fullness
    • All Day Pump Look
    • Price Ranges
    What uppppppppppppppp my fellow sup review brethen its been a good while since I kicked out a review. before I start this review big thanks to my man ssgdimsmash and Marms for hooking me up with Mass Hgh and throwing in a tub of my favorite pre workout Speed x3.

Mass Hgh is marketed as a product that will Radically increase GH and testosterone,Optimize insulin sensitivity, Maximize protein synthesis, Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors, Enhance Nitric Oxide Production, Decrease cortisol and, Suppress myostatin. I can honestly say I felt the effects of Mass hgh by the end of the first week of usage. So that I can better explain this I'm going to break the effectiveness down into 4 categories.

Effectiveness:7/10
    Sleep:10/10 the sleep on Mass hgh was just beautiful I would take 3 caps 30 minutes before bed and before I knew it I was out cold. what amazed me so much about the sleep from this product was I would be sleep for 2 hours and wake up to use the little girls room and it felt like I had a full nights sleep. there was never a morning were I woke up groggy I always woke up well rested and energized. Heck my sleep was so deep on this stuff I had a dream I was in the bathroom urinating in a stall and as I got ready to let it flow my subconscious mind kicked in, and I woke up to go potty. Talk about a close call 26 year old man almost wetting the bed!

Testosterone boost:6/10 I am still fairly young so for me to see a huge jump in testosterone levels is just unlikely but I do know while using mass hgh my little friends production rate went up. My bedtime activities went from two times a day to 3 or 4 times a day. So that's always a positive I also noticed a slight increase in strength but nothing worth saying Mass hgh was the cause.

Nitric Oxide Production:8/10
    Another aspect that blew my mind about Mass hgh is the pumps and muscle hardness I noticed on this stuff. My pumps while working out were no different than usual but it seemed like throughout random times during the day I would have a rush of blood to the body part I worked the day prior. Its like I would be just chilling and all of a sudden my veins were rocking hard like crazy and I would have a huge pump sensation throughout my body. It became annoying to have so so pumps in the gym while working out and then crazy pumps while I'm covered all up in my uniform.

Recovery:8/10
    It has been proven that muscle growth and recovery Happens while you are sleep and resting, so from the deepness of sleep I received while on Mass hgh I think its safe to say it delivers in the recovery department. I cannot justify giving Mass hgh a 10 in recovery simply because my recovery from DOMS didn't change, which doesn't mean it failed.

Value:7/10
    Mass hgh is a solid product but for me Its a little on the high price side. I know I have said value is based on results not price but paying more than $1 a day for a good nights sleep just isn't a must for me. I have seen Mass hgh go from $30-$40 per bottle sometimes nutraplanet has great deals on Lecheek products so you might be able to acquire Mass hgh and some other leckeek goodies for a reasonable price, Just shop around.

Overall:7/10
    Mass hgh is a quality supplement that I'm glad I got the opportunity to try. I can definitely see myself purchasing this product in likes for a contest prep. Granted the product is a little pricey I think if you are looking for a good gh supplement this should be the one you grab. So far I haven't met a Lecheek product that didn't live up to the label thanks again to the boys over at lecheek for being a part SR community.

April 28, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Some Ingredients Not Widely Known For Particular Benefits
    Lecheek Nutrition's MassHGH is a highly effective product that functions on multiple levels to improve results. It is one of those rare products you can actually FEEL working!

For many years I have been a "˜mainstream' supplement user and Lecheek Nutrition was honestly well under my radar. I began hearing great things about the company and products from the community members here at SR.com and had the chance to look further into their offerings. The dedicated and knowledgeable Lecheek reps make themselves available to answer questions, provide guidance and, in the case of me trying MassHGH, offer up opportunities for members to trial their products. Thank you folks for this opportunity – you've earned the company a loyal customer with this product!

Lecheek defines MassHGH on their website as "The first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy..." While the ingredient profile does lend itself in this direction based on the research associated with each component, it can be hard for a user to say for certain what is and isn't working. This product does have some consistent effects that I think clearly show it IS working.

Formula Overview

Each 3 capsules of MassHGH contains 2,300mg of the following proprietary MassHGH Blend:

Chlorophytum Borivilianum
    Catharanthus Rosus
    4-Hydroxy-3-Methoxyphenyl
    Valarian Root
    Withania Somnifera

I won't break down each ingredient here however, I encourage you to research the various components to learn more if you're inclined to see how MassHGH is able to be so effective.

Dosing is very simple – one 3 capsule serving 30-60mins prior to bed

There's no other way to put it other than this stuff works. One of the most prominent effects one should feel from MassHGH is the sleep aid aspect. I normally have trouble getting a good nights sleep and have tried numerous sleep aids (Controlled Labs REDuctionPM, NoxitropinPM, Nocturnabol, etc) and have to say that MassHGH has trumped everything I've tried so far. The consistency I experienced with quality sleep was top notch.
    The second strongest and consistent effect I had from this was associated with increased testosterone. In the spirit of full disclosure, I was stacking this with a testosterone booster (PES AnaBeta Elite) and an Aromatase Inhibitor (PES Erase Pro) but what I experienced seemed to be more tied to my body's circadian rhythms fostered by the quality sleep I was getting. Every morning I would wake up with consistent morning wood. I've found that at 39 years old this isn't always the case but when MassHGH was added to the repertoire, it certainly was!
    The third strongest and most noticeable effect I experienced was more prominent vascularity upon waking. Since my diet at the time of taking this was more in line with maintaining and recomping, I felt this was attributable to MassHGH since I wasn't stripping fat off.
    I experienced no negative side effects that I would attribute to this product. Also, my recovery seemed to improve because of the quality of sleep I was getting. Not necessarily quantity, because there were several nights where I got very little sleep, but I was still able to wake up refreshed and WITHOUT a sleep hangover. This is absolutely key for me because many products I've tried will leave me groggy for hours the following day which is unacceptable in my world.

This isn't the cheapest product out there - when compared to other sleep aids – but it's not just another sleep aid. MassHGH excels in this area but for me, it did a lot more as well. For around $30 you can get yourself a solid 30 nights worth of quality sleep and a kick in the old testosterone to boot. Like anything else, we all want to pay for quality and results and Lecheek provides just that. I look at MassHGH as being a product I will cycle into my supplementation multiple times throughout the year. I think it's good to take a break from various types of products during the year, but I can honestly say that when the last few capsules poured out into my hand I was already convincing myself that I should be taking this year round. Personally, I plan to use MassHGH a minimum of one month per quarter.

The only reason why this isn't getting a 10 from me is because I was stacking it with other products that may have contributed to some of the positive effects and there were a few nights where I didn't stay asleep all night long. I know, I'm a harsh critic, but believe me, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you Lecheek Nutrition for putting together a high quality, effective product. Also, thank you to the reps here at SR.com for making these kinds of opportunities available to the community at large. Your commitment and dedication to fostering a quality brand is commendable and Lecheek should be proud of the work you do.

April 8, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Better Sleep
    • Helps Recovery
    • Some Ingredients Not Widely Known For Particular Benefits
    BOOM. Back 2 back reviews for Mr. Daniel today.

I got some spare free time to throw this up, so enjoy!

Mass HGH. Wow.

Dosing: 10/10

Simple. 2-3 caps pre-bed. Pills were easy to swallow as well, no crazy Animal-Pak sized tablets.

Ingredient Profile: 8/10

Prop blend 2300mg, but good quality ingredients. Nothing I haven't seen before.

A 10? This product deserves a 10. A solid 10 at that. This is the best sleep I've ever experienced on a product. I've taken REM PM, PowerFull, ZMA, you name it. This was perfect. No matter how little sleep I had, I always felt refreshed in the morning. No grogginess either. I had some rather.. Interesting dreams on this though.

Recovery was another great aspect I felt needs to be mentioned on this product. I always felt near 90% the morning after a workout. Most leg days are dreadful the next day but not too shabby on MHGH.

Muscle hardness. A few reviews stated this, and I def saw this. I always woke up seemingly more vascular and "hard" if that makes sense. My skin felt tighter and tighter every where. It was a rather pleasing experience.

Side effects: 10/10

Zero neg side effects on this product. ZMA always made me flare up in acne. This just helped me sleep, perform, and recover better.

Solid 8 here. I could very well buy this again for the $30-$35 range. Very well worth it.

Well deserved 9 here. Lecheek did a great job on this product. No bad sides, great sleep, muscle density, recovery, everything. I will def be purchasing this again.

Enjoy. Live the lift life.

DanTheManski