Intra-Test Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Intra-Test Xtreme Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Kool-aid
  • Up Your Dose
  • Under-dosed
  • Proprietary Blend
With Lecheek Nutrition being one of my favorite companies I was excited to give this product a try. Intra-test is a unique idea for a type of product that I had never tried before. It is supposed to have benefits of assisted recovery with amino acids and potential test boosting powers with DAA.

Ingredients:
I do not like the fact that Intra-test is a prop. Blend. This makes it pretty difficult to tell how much of each ingredient you are really getting.
In the recovery blend there is: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, & L-Isolucein. These are all pretty normal ingredients for a amino product, but the doses seem to be lacking with only 6900mg in the prop. blend. I would like to see at least 5g Glutamine alone to show some effectiveness.
In the Test blend there is: D-Aspartic Acid & Mucuna Pruriens Root Powder with a total of 1502mg in this blend. This blend seems to be under dosed also where the proper dosing of DAA to be effective is around 3g.

Taste: 9.5
Sucka punch was very tasty. I really enjoyed drinking it and sort of craved the taste. It is not as good as raspberry lemonade speed xtreme but not bad at all.

Dosing: 8
The dosage is to take 1-2 scoops depending on your weight but I always did two. If you take two scoops then there is only 25 servings in the container which makes it go pretty quickly.

Price: 8.5
The reason I bought this in the first place was the deal they were having on it. It was 21.00 plus shipping for Intra-test, a t-shirt and a shaker. I thought this was a decent deal and decided to give it a try. The t-shirt and shaker are both gym worth.

Effect: 4
This is where the product let me down. I will take a look at it on recovery help and test boosting power.
First off for recovery: I am getting ready to compete in a couple weeks and have been doing plenty of cardio with hard-lifting and Crossfit about 4 times a week. If a product really helps with recovery I normally can feel it in my legs where I am usually sore. I did not notice an increase in recovery in my legs or anywhere else with this product.
For test boosting: I also did not notice anything significant. At this point I have been dieting for almost 15 weeks so the libido feels a bit down sometimes, and I did not really notice an increase with Intra-test.
Compared to other amino acids products this one is usually cheaper but I would recommend Amino + Energy any day over Intra-test.

Overall this product was nothing special, and I do not plan on buying it again. They should reformulate it to increase the dosages and remove the proprietary blend to reveal how much of each ingredient you get in each serving. I think with this great taste and better ingredient amounts that this product would be much more effective.

• SSGdimsmash
    June 21, 2012

Thanks for the honest review man. Intra-test is currently being reformulated thanks to the input from the people of this site. So be on the look out for that. We know we have some ground to cover in the Intra market, and we will make it up.

• Joshuaco
    June 21, 2012

That is good to her. With a new ingredient profile I would give it another shot. I think they should double the servings in the container too