Intra-Test Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Intra-Test Xtreme Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Intra-Test Xtreme is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Intra-Test Xtreme has been reported as discontinued.

June 21, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Kool-aid
  • Up Your Dose
  • Proprietary Blend
With Lecheek Nutrition being one of my favorite companies I was excited to give this product a try. Intra-test is a unique idea for a type of product that I had never tried before. It is supposed to have benefits of assisted recovery with amino acids and potential test boosting powers with DAA.

Ingredients:
I do not like the fact that Intra-test is a prop. Blend. This makes it pretty difficult to tell how much of each ingredient you are really getting.
In the recovery blend there is: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, & L-Isolucein. These are all pretty normal ingredients for a amino product, but the doses seem to be lacking with only 6900mg in the prop. blend. I would like to see at least 5g Glutamine alone to show some effectiveness.
In the Test blend there is: D-Aspartic Acid & Mucuna Pruriens Root Powder with a total of 1502mg in this blend. This blend seems to be under dosed also where the proper dosing of DAA to be effective is around 3g.

Taste: 9.5
Sucka punch was very tasty. I really enjoyed drinking it and sort of craved the taste. It is not as good as raspberry lemonade speed xtreme but not bad at all.

Dosing: 8
The dosage is to take 1-2 scoops depending on your weight but I always did two. If you take two scoops then there is only 25 servings in the container which makes it go pretty quickly.

Price: 8.5
The reason I bought this in the first place was the deal they were having on it. It was 21.00 plus shipping for Intra-test, a t-shirt and a shaker. I thought this was a decent deal and decided to give it a try. The t-shirt and shaker are both gym worth.

Effect: 4
This is where the product let me down. I will take a look at it on recovery help and test boosting power.
First off for recovery: I am getting ready to compete in a couple weeks and have been doing plenty of cardio with hard-lifting and Crossfit about 4 times a week. If a product really helps with recovery I normally can feel it in my legs where I am usually sore. I did not notice an increase in recovery in my legs or anywhere else with this product.
For test boosting: I also did not notice anything significant. At this point I have been dieting for almost 15 weeks so the libido feels a bit down sometimes, and I did not really notice an increase with Intra-test.
Compared to other amino acids products this one is usually cheaper but I would recommend Amino + Energy any day over Intra-test.

Overall this product was nothing special, and I do not plan on buying it again. They should reformulate it to increase the dosages and remove the proprietary blend to reveal how much of each ingredient you get in each serving. I think with this great taste and better ingredient amounts that this product would be much more effective.

May 24, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Test Levels Went Up
  • Mixed Great
  • Strength Increase
  • Kool-aid
  • Fast Recovery
  • Under-dosed
First, I'd like to thank Dustin and SSGDim at LeCheek for letting me try this product out for free. You guys rock! But even free things get unbiased reviews. Now it's time for a Cryo review.

Profile:
Nutrition Facts

Serving per container 1 scoop under 200 lbs (50) 2 scoops over 200 lbs (25)60

Testosterone Matrix-1502 mg

D-Aspartic Acid(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)
Mucuna Pruriens

Xtreme Recovery Blend-6900mg

Leucine, Glutamine, Valine, Isoleucine
Fruit Punch flavor

The profile has solid ingredients, but is sorely underdosed in my opinion. The clinically proven dose of DAA is 3g and even at 2 scoops it's only about 1.5g. The BCAA's are also underdosed, since the Recovery blend is 6.9g and has glutamine as the 1st listed ingredient. Thusly, I decided to take 3 scoops, to up the dose of both the DAA and the BCAAs/Glutamine.

Effectiveness: 9
This should be the #1 reason why people buy a supplement, and for ME, Intra-Test Xtreme delivered. I've taken several intra-workouts before and this stuff is just as effective, as any other one I have tried. I'm not sure if it's a combination of the DAA and BCAA's or what, but I liked to picture the BCAA's making love to my sore muscles to make them feel better and recover faster while the DAA filmed it. But at 3 scoops, I was rarely sore when I worked out, no matter what the intensity. I've seen other people say they didn't get much out of this product but remember; every supplement affects everyone differently. As for the test increases, I stacked this with Testodrol X9 and a little bit of Speed Xtreme, so I knew I was getting the full 3g of DAA, but I know I had an increase. Vascularity increased, my BF% lowered and my lifts went up. So for effectiveness, Intra-Test Xtreme gets a 9.

Taste: 9
Taste may not be what some people care about but as I've said before, when it's a drink you're sipping throughout a workout taste is very important to me and Intra-Test tasted great! The fruit punch flavor tasted just like Kool-Aid (as most people have noted)! I mixed it with 20-25 oz of water at 3 scoops and it was something that I looked forward to drinking during a workout. It wasn't overpowering either, just cool and refreshing. So taste gets a 9.

Mixibility: 10
I had absolutely no problems with mixing Intra-Test. I'd throw it in my shaker, shake it up and BAM! It would disappear faster than cake at a fat kids house! No residue at the bottom, no grit, no problems with really cold water, just a clean mix. So it gets a 10.

Value: 4
This is unfortunately where Intra-Test Xtreme takes a sharp nose dive. You have to take the effectiveness, mixing, taste, amount of servings and price when you factor in value. At the recommended dosage at 2 scoops, it lasts you 25 workouts, but as I said earlier I dosed it at 3 scoops. That puts it at 16.67 workouts and since I tend to overscoop a little, I got 16 workouts. For someone who goes to the gym 6x a week, you run through this stuff at an alarming rate. Coupling that with the price, which the lowest I've seen is $30 (but average around 35), that is 1.87 a workout at $30, which is the cheapest you're going to get. UNACCEPTABLE. For a product the lasts about 3 weeks, mixed with 30+ dollar price tag, people are going to shy away from it. So I loved Intra-Test, but at that price and servings, the value gets a 4.

Overall. 8. Math will tell you that 9+9+10+4/4 = 8. Pretty simple stuff right there.
Intra-Test Xtreme worked great for me. Pros: Increased recovery, increased test levels, great taste and easy to mix. Cons: Stuff needs 3 scoops to be effective (under-dosed), goes quickly and is rather expensive for a recovery/BCAA product. I'm going to recommend it just because of the pros, but it would definitely be an expensive product to keep in your stack unless you rob banks for a living.

BOTTOM LINE: Try some, see if it works, just don't think you'll be able to keep it in your stack for long (due to price) if you workout 6x a week.

May 14, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Mixed Great
  • Fast Recovery
  • Horrible Value
  • Under-dosed
  • Up The Dose!
Second half of the Testodrol X9 & Intratest Extreme stack, here we go.

I originally had pretty much written this product off, since when it first landed on SR it received some pretty strong thumbs downs from some rather respectable users. I figured I didn't pay, so what would be the harm of it? Not much actually, & I kind of liked Intratest Extreme to be honest. I think it heads in a nice direction, but overall can maybe use a few more tweaks to it.

I stacked Intratest Extreme with:
Modern BCAA
Testodrol X9
Athletic Xtreme Super Size
Various vitamins

Workout Routine:
5/3/1 (2/3 of the bottle)
Sheiko Program #29 (last week)
Finnish Deadlift Program
Martial Arts & Various cardio

PROFILE: C
I'm giving the profile a C due in large to the proprietary blends. Away from that, the profile is a very simple BCAA (4 amino acids) & testosterone booster (2) profile. My issue is not with the BCAAs, as I already supplement Modern BCAA, but much rather with the "Testosterone Blend." On its own the blend is 1502mg of DAA & Mucana Pruriens Root Powder (MPRP). From what I've been reading, the ideal dose of DAA is around 3g. At best there's 1.5g in Intratest Extreme, probably less due to the presence of MPRP. So to get close to the 3g of DAA, you need to double up the servings. I feel real strongly about products you need to double/triple dose in order to get the ideal levels of certain ingredients, & was rather glad I didn't pay a damn thing for Intratest Extreme. However, I do feel the profile works to an extent, it just needs more.

MIXIBILITY: A
No issues what so ever. In either 10oz water or 26oz, it always mixed right up in just a few shakes.

TASTE: A
Here's where the product shines best. I feel comfortable in saying that this is perhaps the second best tasting powder I've tried ever, second to fruit punch Superpump Max. It was so good; I'm planning to revisit Superpump Max to settle this dispute.

I had the "Sucka Punch" flavour, &it was sweet (not too sweet), & very flavourful. When I doubled up the servings, I had near-mouthgasms whenever I worked out at 5AM in the morning.

EFFECTIVENESS: B
Like I said under the "Profile" section, I feel that Intratest Extreme does work...but not at 2 scoops. Recovery was good during my run with 2 scoops, but much improved when I upped the ante to 4 scoops. Even once Testodrol X9 had finished, recovery was still awesome. I had about 4 workouts (give or take) with Intratest Extreme only, & it seemed to perform quite admirably.

I'm not going to try & rate the test boosting aspect of it, since without blood work it's only speculation for the most part IMO. But, the typical signs of test boosters "working" were there.

VALUE: F
On its own, I feel it's overpriced. Given I feel you need to double-up the servings; it's not worth it at the price most are asking.

SR has it listed at $36 from some site I've never heard of, & Lockout has it at just under $35.

Each tub has 25 servings (2scoops), & I feel that at 2 servings (4scoops) the product works best. In this manner, it's just ridiculous. To have product to last longer than 2 weeks, you'll need 2 tubs if you want it to last 4-5 weeks. In addition, at that price I can't help but feel that you're paying mostly for flavouring. Not good.

So, in short, no. you can getter intra-workout products for the same price or less, & better test boosters for considerably less.

OVERALL: D
While I did enjoy this product, it's a start at best. You can make the argument it's under-dosed in both aspects (BCAAs & testosterone boosters), but it is definitely under-dosed in the later. It tastes awesome, but the value is just not there given what you get per tub.

I can't "maybe" this product, & I definitely can't recommend it. So, it unfortunately gets a "thumbs down." Back to the drawing boards with it, because I do feel Lecheek is heading in the right direction in the very least.

April 29, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Was Great
  • Test Levels Went Up
  • Mixed Great
  • Strength Increase
    My favorite thing about this was the taste. Fruit punch, and it was actually a GOOD fruit punch. Not too many supplement companies can boast that. Props to the taste guys.
    My second favorite thing was how easy it went down. I've tried intras before that just left a film in my throat and left me coughing stuff out between every set, and upsetting my stomach as well. Intratest didn't have those negative effects on me.
    Stacking this with Speed Xtreme UC gave me my daily dose of DAA.

Using this daily for a month, I managed to put on a couple pounds and my strength went up.
    Mixability was great as well.

The only real downfall with this supp is in order to get a month's worth (if you take it every day) you would need two tubs. I recognize that not everyone takes an intra every day, but in my case I do.

March 27, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Was Great
    • Test Levels Went Up
    • Fast Recovery
      As I noted in my review of Speed Xtreme UC, I recently logged it and intraTest Xtreme on AM.com for Lecheek Nutrition. The dosing requirement for the log was two scoops during workouts and two scoops before bed. IntraTest Xtreme review:

Taste (10/10) It seriously tastes like Kool-Aid. The flavor I used was Sucka Punch which was like drinking Kool-Aid Fruit Punch. Honestly, the best tasting supplement I've used.

Effectiveness (8/10) I did notice increased recovery while on this. I'd wake up every day feeling great with no soreness at all.
      As far as test boosting, with just this supplement, the dose with two scoops is, I believe, too low to really effect this. Stacked with Speed Xtreme UC, I did notice some acne develop. I attribute that to the stack as I have never been prone to acne.

Value (6/10) At the recommended dose, you get 25 servings per tub and can find it for around $30-$40 online. That is a bit pricey for the dosages in the profile.

Overall (8/10) As I mentioned, I did notice nice recovery while on intraTest Xtreme. Some other aspects of it could be improved, but all in all I enjoyed it. Stacking this with Speed Xtreme UC I feel is very effective. I'd say if you find a good deal on it, give it a try and if you can, stack it with another product to get the daa dosage up.

November 8, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Was Great
      • Test Levels Went Up
      • Strength Increase
      • Kool-aid
      • Up Your Dose
      Ok guys this is my first review for a Lecheek product and I would like to personally thank Dustin from Lecheek Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to beta test, Intratest Xtreme. While other users on this site got little or nothing from this, I actually had pretty good results. While I did use other things in conjunction with this, it was interesting as to how well I responded to the D-aspartic acid.

Effectiveness (7/10): One of the reasons I am giving this a good rating is the alpha dog feeling I got while on this. I used 3 scoops and combined that with beta-alanine and citrulline malate. I first dosed it intra because it is an intra workout supplement after all, but did not notice much difference after a week or so on it. So I upped the dose to 3 scoops and started drinking it while on the way to the gym and into my first couple of sets. This turned out the be the magic time, the Intratest+ Beta+ Citrulline worked great together not only gradually helping me to lift more, but also I had much more drive at the gym, and had a Git-R-Done attitude.

One other thing is that I also used a pump product before my workouts, whether it is straight arginine pills, or Yo3kd. I had a great pump going throughout my lifting sessions. Everything working synergistically together made for some great workouts.

Value(6/10) Intratest would get kind of expensive if you dosed it at 3 scoops per workout, because it is $60. But if you stick with the normal dosing at under 200lbs you get 50 servings, or over 200lbs you get 25 servings. This is still expensive but if you can snag this on a deal of the day site or if you find it on sale I would say go for it.

Taste(8/10): Taste was great one of the best tasting supplements I have had, it had a kool-aid/fruit punch kick to it. I also let some of my buddies try it at the gym and they were surprised about how good the taste was and tried to steal the whole thing.

Overall(7/10): Intratest Xtreme worked great for me, but I believe it will be hit or miss with others unless you find the correct dosing time that works for you, as most people have with yo3kd. It could just be that my test levels are already high, but if so I had some killer workouts. Also mixing it with other things will help to give you that extra push in the gym. Overall I would say give this a try if you are looking for a new intra workout with the benefits of d-aspartic acid.

Overall
      Overall
      1.0
        September 29, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Was Great
      • Horrible Value
      First off, I would like to thank Dustin at Lecheek Nutrition for the opportunity to try this product. Also, would like to thank those that followed my log for the duration of this product.

Disclosure:

This was my first time using a product from Lecheek Nutrition. I am not affiliated with them in anyway, shape or form.

My expectations were to at least get something positive from this product as a result of my age, with respect to its t-boost claims.

Dosage:

I started out with the recommended dosage of 2 scoops intra-workout. 2 scoops would yield 25 servings.

After about a week or so I reached out to the Lecheek rep and he advised to up the dosage to 3 scoops, which I did for the remainder of the product.

DAA content:

This was my first experience in using a DAA product and realized from people following my log, that the DAA content per recommended serving is severely under dosed. Only 1.5mg per serving and great results have been received in using 3mg per dose, at minimum.

Mixability-10/10

Mixed 2-3 scoops with 30 ounces of water via a shaker. Just had to re-shake the product a few times during my workout. Mixed fine.

Taste-9/10

The taste was very refreshing and enjoyable as an intra workout.

Effectiveness-0/10

I unfortunately had no results from this product, more than likely due to the under dosage of the DAA per serving, only 1.5mg. Even with 3 scoops I was only getting 2.25 mg per serving.

Value-1/10

The value of the product does not warrant purchasing based on the lack of DAA.

Conclusion:

The product didn't work for me even at 3 scoops per serving. If you are looking for a test Boosting DAA product, buy straight DAA.

I would not recommend buying this product based on my experience.

It's disappointing that Lecheek Nutrition does not have the adequate DAA dosage for effectiveness. I think they should go back to the drawing board with Intra-Test Xtreme formula and add the correct dosage.

Overall
      Overall
      1.0
        September 14, 2011

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Taste Was Great
      • Didn't Perform
      To start this review I want to thank Dustin from Lecheek for allowing me to be a beta-tester for intratest xtream. I promised everyone if I was used as a beta I would give a fair un-bias review. I have been using it in my post cycle therapy (PCT) and I have to say this product seems to be bunk. It is very under dosed for my weight of 188 it says 1 scoop intra 1 post I did this for 16days and noticed nothing. I was very sore after hard days and I had no test Boosting signs. Enough about the intro lets jump into it.

-----------------

TASTE 10/10

----------------------------------------

we will start with the greatest part of this product; the taste was something to look forward to. I almost wanted to drink this with dinner it was that good. Clean refreshing almost like Kool-Aid fruit punch. If this was a taste review site this would be amazing straight 10's!! Since taste means NOTHING this really doesn't count now does it.

----------------

EFFECTIVENESS 1/10

----------------------------------

Since I started Lecheek I had noticed that I was more sore everyday after my 2hr sessions. When I was on other Amino intra/post drinks I noticed that my joints felt great and my soreness was minimal. With lecheek I was sore and all my joints ached after every session. I can only imagine what having no Amino or protein would feel like because this sucked. I noticed once I started using 3 scoops intra and 2 scoops post I felt like it may have worked, to bad it would have only worked for 10 days.

--------------------

CONTENT 2/10

-----------------------------------

I gave this a 2 since it did contain some Aminos and a daa for test Boosting ability. Since lecheek is so under dosed it took 5 total scoops to notice any recovery and I still didn't notice a test Boosting from it. To get a good amount since it is ultra concentrated you would need to double or even triple the recommended dose to feel anything which was still minimal.

-----------------------

VALUE 0/10

-------------------------------------

Even though I got this as a beta the value placed on this product is between 35-45 dollars for 25 servings. This is steep, lets think of it this way that is for 2 scoops I found that you needed 5 scoops this would only last 5-10 days since you need to take it on off days as well. I can not put my name on this as a good product yet. I think they need to go back to the drawing board and fix the price 15-20 would be fair so you can stack it with a higher end BCAA.

Overall I have to say this product is a failure. I can't recommend it since it didn't work for me at all. I guess if you wanted a great tasting drink with a meal its great but as a supplement it is poor. Thank you again to Dustin from Lecheek I wish the product was better, sorry I can not lie and say it was better then it was.

-k-

Overall
      Overall
      2.0
        September 13, 2011

Cons:
        Anyone who follows my journal knows that I did a test run with this product. In all honesty, I did not expect much from it, and that's exactly what I got from it: NOTHING. That being said, I'll keep this review short, sweet and to the point.

Profile: 3/10
        They boast the product as a Amino product laced with test Boosting ingredients.
        Serving size is 2scoops if over 200lbs/1scoop if under 200lbs
        6900mg Aminos
        1502mg DAA/Mucuna Pruriens prop blend
        Nothing impressive to note, and the DAA is underdosed as far as I'm concerned. Gave it a 3 out of 10 simply because of the Aminos.

Taste: 10/10
        This was the only bright spot for this product. It tasted really good. Its not too sweet or too bland, just right.

Personally I have never noticed much from Amino products and I noticed nothing in terms of increased recovery or decreased soreness from this product.
        I remained at 2scoops throughout until the last couple days where I used 2+scoops. They actually recommended only 1scoop for my weight, which is just silly and totally underdosed.
        In terms of the test Boosting properties, I also noticed absolutely no effect, no strength increases or telltale signs of a Boost in testosterone. As I stated before, I attribute the lack of effectiveness to the underdosed amount of DAA. Overall a total bust.

Value:
        They are selling it for $60 on the LeCheek website. Are you fukn kidding me!? 25servings at 2 scoops, not the greatest value at all. Its pretty much just glorified KoolAid

All in all, this product is a total failure in my opinion, unless you want to pay for a nice fruity drink.