Andro 5a has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Andro 5a Reviews

By: Lecheek Nutrition

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Andro 5a is a Prohormone manufactured by Lecheek Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Andro 5a has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
  September 7, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
    What’s good SR. today I would like to take a look at one of Lecheek’s newest products, Andro-5A. First and foremost I would like to thank SSG and the people over at Lecheek for this opportunity as I thoroughly enjoyed logging this and saw great gains. Let’s jump right in.

Doseage: 10
    One pill per day with food. Can’t get any easier.

Profile: 8
    5a-hydroxy-laxogenin; 1-androstene-3b-ol,17-one – 100mg

Here’s a short write up courtesy of Nutraplent.com about the effects of the Andro 5A
    “Andro 5-A harnesses the power of 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin to help you achieve increases in strength and muscle. 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin is a steroidal sapinogen that supports muscle and strength without steroidal influence. In studies, protein synthesis showed an increase of over 200%. This is extremely significant as protein synthesis aids recovery after exercise as well as muscle growth. Users reported noticing increases in strength within 3-5 days. While strength increases are noticed fairly quickly, muscle gains are noticed within 3-4 weeks.
    It also benefits body composition by balancing cortisol levels, which is especially helpful when you’re counting calories. Cortisol is notorious for being the culprit behind belly fat, but it also can be detrimental in other ways. A catabolic hormone, cortisol actually can reduce protein synthesis and muscle growth. Andro 5-A combats these detrimental effects with 5a-hydroxy-laxogenin, which regulates cortisol levels.”

Now technically this is a PH, although a very light one. A higher mg dosage could come along with average sides that are expected of PH’s, but Lecheek successfully created a light compound mix in a low enough dose to see positive gains without major side effects.

Side Effects- 1 (lower better)
    Luckily, I saw little if any side effects while on Andro-5A. But this doesn’t mean you won’t. As with any product like this within a PH class, side effects are 100% dependent on the person. While the worst I saw was minor increase in acne, some users reported possible gyno flares, mood alterations, and more. As with any PH, it’s a great idea to always have a SERM on hand. Although I didn’t need mine for this cycle, I was very glad I had one and can always use it in the future.

Effectiveness- 9
    Andro-5A played a huge role in helping me get over my current plateaus and helped me add quality muscle to my frame. For example, I was stalled for quite a while on 110lb dumbbells on incline and after I finished the cycle I was pressing 120s for the same amount of reps. I was also able to blow out my PR’s in barbell rows, reverse hack squats, and sumo deadlifts to name a few. I will admit I could have been stricter with my diet and could have seen an increase in fat loss, but I was happy overall with my progress. I was able to add visible improvements to my upper chest, shoulders, and quads. I was even able to add a small improvement to my calves which have always been the hardest part to grow!

Another added bonus was a huge endurance boost. I noticed my rest between sets decreased significantly and I was able to push myself much harder than before. I could increase my volume on every set, which is the only thing I miss from coming off the cycle. I can still do the same weights and reps, but I need much longer to recover now.

Also, for the first two weeks or so, I was hit with a huge hunger boost which was probably why I wasn’t as strict with my diet as I could have been. After the end of week 2, this subsided slightly to a more manageable level.

On cycle/PCT

I was given Cycle Armor to run while on this cycle which I stacked along with my staples like fish oil, a multi, and other things I found critical to running a PH.

I was also given AD3 by Lecheek and worked wonders in maintaining my gains after the cycle, which I even saw a leaning out effect from. I also stacked on P6 Red by Cellucor and although I have been finished with PCT for a bit, I am still maintaining my strength from the cycle. I believe that adds more stock to Andro-5A and makes me want to dive in at 2 even 3 capsules per day and see what others power it can bring.

Value- 8
    This can be found for between $30 and $40 for a single bottle. While a little over $1 per day, I would definitely try this again in the future as an addition to a cycle stack due to the fact it is a non-methyl. Because most natty test boosters are also within this range, the effectiveness of Andro-5A will propel it beyond them without breaking the bank.

Overall- 9
    I was very happy with the gains I achieved and was able to maintain well after cycle. Because this is a very mild PH, I have to say do your research before jumping in. I believe this could be used as a perfect litmus test for how your body can handle PH’s because it is the even middle ground between natty test boosters and stronger PH’s.

For day to day thought and such along with before and after pictures, you can visit my log here!

• SSGdimsmash
      September 7, 2014

Awesome review!!!!

• September 7, 2014

Thanks SSG!

• Isplisgardt
      September 8, 2014

How many bottles could I run back to back?

• September 8, 2014

I wouldn't see an issue running two back to back as long as proper protocol is in place, but I would advise against three or more

• Gkeezy
      September 9, 2014

So is this basically like running a SERM ?

• andrew17019
      September 13, 2014

Great review. What concerns me is that this is being marketed on some sites as a "test booster" and not a PH (which 1-AD actually is, as your review did a good job of clarifying). Does the bottle contain the usual PH warnings, dosage, and PCT guidance?

• September 16, 2014

The bottle does contain normal warnings about PH usage, but nothing really about PCT.

And i've never taken a SERM so I wouldnt know

• nyemt718
      September 16, 2014

did you run this with mass hgh? i heard thats what you are supposed to do for maximum results.