(Better than 24% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

GenF20 Plus (Spray) is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Leading Edge Health. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
1.5
0.4
2.0
(SR paid for product; Leading Edge Health did not participate)
  June 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good

Everyone is looking for ways to maintain their youth. Hgh has become increasingly popular over the years I mean look at how big it made Barry Bonds head. For the most part I typically dont buy into over the counter hgh supplements simply because its all too good to be true. Genf20 plus promises to do everything but turn you into Goku, well lets just say take those promises with a grain of salt.

The profile is trash to say the least so I wont waste my time listing out the ingredients, but for those of you that want to know is the link.

The taste is very good tangy fruit punch is the best way to describe the taste. 3 sprays in the morning and 3 sprays before bed.

The performance of this supplement was very minimal at best. I didnt feel younger, I didnt look any younger, I didnt have an increase libido, sleep remained the same no increase in muscle mass and ummmm like I said nothing.

$39.00 per bottle pretty much if you like throwing away money buy this, and if you think you want to buy this email me and for $39 Ill send you some sour kool-aid in a spray bottle.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Simple dont waste your money on this product this is nothing more than a scam product for suckers!

Advertisement: