(Better than 91% in Weight Loss > Thermogenics)

PRICES (2)
(120 ct) - [$0.42/ct]

LabTech Nutraceuticals

(120 ct) - [$0.43/ct]

Amazon

Thermo Fuel Prime is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by LabTech Nutraceuticals. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

December 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Jitters
  • Burns Fat
  • 8 Week Supply
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Weight Loss
  • Some Dry Mouth

What's up SR family, I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals and the Trooper program for the opportunity to give Thermo Fuel a run. As we all know, during the holidays, it is hard to avoid over eating all the yummy stuff the family and the people of the office bring. Controlling yourself can be hard, unless you have a support buddy like a fat burner of some kind. I wanted to see if Thermo Fuel could be the little angel on the right side, telling me not to eat that. Did the little devil to the left of me win? Let us find out

Lab Tech, like all of their other products, their labels is fully disclosed! Thermo Fuel is well balanced with ingredients that it gives you. I will touch on a couple of them, as most of us here; have seen most of these ingredients. At a first glance, one will think that taking Thermo Fuel, you will explode with the amount of stims in it. However, that is not the case, as I will explain in the effective section of my review.

There is 350 mg of Caffeine, along with 100 mg of DMHA, which is Amp Citrate's dirty cousin, and there is 30mg of L-Theanine, I would like to have seen at least 100 mg of this. In addition, there is 30 mg of White Willow Bark, AKA Aspirin, which helps control inflammation; this was one of the three ingredients of the old school "Trucker's Delight" Ephedra, Aspirin, and Caffeine, the good old days!

Taste - Well, they are capsules, so there is no taste; however, on some occasions, I would open the capsules and mix it in with some BCAA. The only pet peeve is, when I open the capsules, it was not completely full.

Mix - Nothing to mix, pop and go; however, if you do mix it with something, it does mix well with BCAA and fruit juice, when mixed with water, it would just float on top.

Dosing - I used this mainly in the morning and occasionally I would split the dose into one capsule in the am and the other around 1pm. In addition, I only ran this at 3 capsules a day, which lasted about 45 days.

Thermo Fuel for me, worked well, I enjoyed the run on this. Right off the back, from my initial dose, the caffeine kicked in right away, considering I was taking it on an empty stomach. Within 15 mins, I felt the focus aspect of Thermo Fuel kick in. In addition, while on Thermo Fuel, I never felt cracked out of my mind, it was a smooth transition, which lasted about 5 hours when taking the full dose of two capsules.

As for the appetite control of Thermo Fuel, it was not like other fat burners, I have tried in the past, where the suppression was so strong, that I would not eat and then have a sugar drop. With Thermo Fuel, I was still able to eat; however, I would not over eat, and would get full faster. This effect allowed me to eat smaller portions, since living in Texas where everything is big, including the 50lbs of food they serve you at restaurants.

As for the thermogenic effect, what I liked is on days when I did not work out in the morning while Thermo Fuel, I was warm, but not breaking out in a sweat while sitting at my desk. On days where I would workout with Thermo Fuel in the morning, I felt the increase in body eat and the sweat was all over. Furthermore, I was able to lose about 5lbs and 2 inches; 5 pounds might not sound like much, but losing 2 inches to me was well worth it.

Thermo Fuel can be found at around $50.00 for 60 servings, which is not bad for a product that actually works. If you only take two capsules, you will get 2 months out of it. In addition, I was able to find Lab tech products on Total Nutrition, which most of the time offer 10% off and have decent promotion.

Side Effects

There were two sides for me that I noticed, one, I experienced some dry mouth, and second, if I took it too late in the day on my split dosing days, I would have a hard time falling asleep.

Conclusion

Thermo Fuel in my opinion is a well put together fat burner with thermogenic properties. For those who are stim sensitive, I recommend that you build up to 3 to 4 capsule; I am sure if I had ran 4 capsules a day, I may have seen faster results. I would recommend picking a bottle up and starting 2018 with a bang. This may not help you deal with all the New Year resolution gang at your gym, but it will help get rid of all that eggnog we downed over the holidays. I would like to thank Lab Tech Nutraceuticals again for the opportunity.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $51.99

December 5, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 8 Week Supply
  • Burns Fat
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Some Ingredients Under Dosed
I hadn't heard of LabTech Neutraceuticals until I saw them pop up on the TROOP menu with a few of their products, one of them being none other than Thermo Fuel Prime. I was intrigued, so I decided to give this one a go and see how it stacks up in today's market.

7.5/10

Lots of pixie dusted ingredients in this formula at first glance. The only ones that see well dosed are the caffeine (obviously), the DMHA (or is it really DMHA? Who knows), and the Synephrine. So basically, if it's a stimulant, it's well dosed in Thermo Fuel Prime. Everything else could stand a higher dosage. I like Dandelion Root for diuretic properties, but it's in way too small of a dose at 15mg. This is one I'd like to see go up specifically. Overall, I've seen better but I've also seen much, much worse.

Thermo Fuel Prime is pill only, so no taste to deal with. The pills smell horrible, but that's tolerable. Just don't sniff 'em is all. LabTech recommends taking up to 4 total capsules a day, but the idea of taking in 700mg of caffeine just from a few pills didn't sit well with me. That's why I started out with one pill per day while working my way up to 2 and eventually settling in there for the majority of the run. Considering there's 120 capsules total, this lasted well over 2 months for me, which contributes to the good value score that we'll get into later on.

8.2/10

In terms of energy and thermogenic effect from Thermo Fuel Prime, it was great. The 2 capsule serving provided the perfect kick to wake me up in the morning. If I haven't mentioned it before, I'm an absolutely awful morning person, so for this to perk me up was impressive. It also had me sweating way more during workouts as well. I love a nice thermogenic property to my fat burners, so this was nice to experience. The only thing I wish I'd gotten more of was appetite suppression. This didn't do too much for me in that area. I have a huge appetite, so that's something I'm always more than welcoming of.

As far as actual fat burned? I didn't see the scale budge too much, but I went down 2 notches on my belt and am much more vascular now than I was before I started. I'd say that's pretty effective.

8.5/10

120 capsules for only 50 bucks? Sign me up. At the 2 caps per day that I used, that's less than $1 per day for a pretty good fat burner. If you could get away with one cap per day, that would morph this to a tremendous value. This is also multidimensional in the sense that I think that you could just use this a pick-me-up if you wanted, as well.

Side Effects

Overall

8.3/10

I think that if you're looking for a nice, relatively cheap, effective fat burner, you'd be wise to turn towards LabTech and their Thermo Fuel Prime your next time out.

Other Prices:
Amazon   $51.99

November 1, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 8 Week Supply
  • Burns Fat
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Will Get You Buy For A While
  • Depending On Dosage

First off, thank you to LabTech for the chance to try a good thermogenic. I was drawn to Labtech Thermo Fuel because I wanted to lose some weight. The tube stats it will boost metabolism, control appetite, and relieve stress. The older you get, the more metabolism you need and I always need stress relief. These 3 things combined could help me with my daily workouts and day-to-day lifestyle.

A serving is 2 capsules and you can take up to 4 capsules per day, so depending on how much you take in a day, this amount can increase. 350mg Caffeine Anhydrous, 100mg 2-aminoisoheptane or DMHA, 100mg Relora, 50mg L-Tyrosine, 30mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 30mg L-Theanine, 30mg Ashwagandha Root, 30mg White Willow Bark, 30mg 7-Keto DHEA, 20mg Synephrine, 15mg Dandelion Root, and 10mg Schizandra Berry. Caffeine Anhydrous is a caffeine powder that is a stimulant used for weight loss. A healthy intake of caffeine is 400mg which is found in normal coffee (Folgers, etc...) at 4-5 cups so this is within the fine daily intake. DMHA is another stimulant that increases energy which actives dopamine and noradrenaline in the body. A safe amount of DMHA is 100mg which Labtech Thermo Fuel includes. Relora is a bark plant extract found in Chinese herbs. Tyrosine, Theanine, and Carnitine are amino acids. Tyrosine stimulates the same thing as DMHA, so the 2 work together. Ashwagandha Root is like ginseng and is what gives the capsules the smell which is similar to farm animals. White Willow Bark comes from willow trees and is similar to aspirin. This helps with headaches and pain. DHEA is something that produced by the body which can increase the amount in the body to help with muscle growth and sex drive. Synephrine found in plants and some animals and used to help with weight loss. Dandelion, of course, comes from the dandelions plant and lacks specific evidence to support anything but believed to help with weight loss. Schizandra Berry is found in Russia and China and linked to stress relief.

All in all, not bad ingredients. You can find a lot of these products in other supplements so be careful when taking pre-workouts or other stimulants. Labtech Thermo Fuel puts its own little spin on their product with the amounts and ingredients mixed in together versus other thermogenic. The amount of caffeine combined with the other stimulations did give me some problems which are in the effectiveness. One other thing that stuck out was the Dandelion so if you have allergies to this stuff, you may want to avoid.

This was in a pill form so no taste or mixability. The pills did have a funny smell to them but no problem. The dosing was to start slow with 2 capsules per day, two before breakfast and two before lunch, and increase to 4 per day. I did start with the 2 capsules per day and did increase slowly from that point. I did the 2 per day for 10 days and then increased to 3 per day for 10 days. I then tried 4 per day for 6 days but then decided to come back down as I was getting some side effects, which is discussed later. The dosing could be up to 4 a day, but everyone is a little different so the dosage will depend on your body's response.

I want to break this up into 2 parts. The first part of Labtech Thermo Fuel will be about the reactions from the increase and decrease of capsules which resulted in a different amount weekly and daily. The second is the effectiveness of Labtech Thermo Fuel, once I got a good balance on capsules per day for workout days and day-to-day. So, the first part of Labtech Thermo Fuel, how many capsules did I take in a day.

I did follow the capsule intakes recommended. I started off the first 10 days taking one capsule in the morning before breakfast and one capsule in the afternoon before lunch. During this time, I did not have any negative side effects. Thermogenic can make you a little jittery and does make your body feel a little hot and sweaty. This is something to expect and I would not consider it a side effect. Now, after this point, things got a little different for me. I started the next 10 days with one capsule before breakfast and 2 before lunch. I noticed no changes in the morning, but after lunch, it would get different due to a workout after lunch where I do take a pre-workout before my workouts. When I started taking 2 capsules before lunch and taking pre-workouts about 2 hours after, I would sweat a lot more than normal and would get more than usual jitters. I figured that my body would balance out as time went on. After 10 days, I started taking 2 capsules before breakfast and lunch. I continued with my normal pre-workout about 2 hours after lunch. I did this for 6 days and never got my body to balance out with the 4 capsules per day. The only thing I could relate this too was the amount of caffeine I was putting in. I found myself for 6 days with the jitters, hot body flashes, and sweating so I knew I had to come back down on the number of capsules per day. For about 2 weeks, I tried different capsules per day and varying what time of day to take them. I finally got to a good point and figured out what was best for me. Here is how I got to a good balance. I would take one capsule in the morning because I enjoy coffee in the morning so the coffee with one capsule was fine with no side effects. In the afternoon, I would only take one capsule on days I would take pre-workout and I would take 2 capsules on days I did not work out. I did not go up to 4 capsules again per day, except for the 6 days early on. The effectiveness of how much to consume in a day will differ for everyone based on how the body reacts to it. For me, this was the best fit.

The second part of Labtech Thermo Fuel is once I got a good balance of dosing, what were the results. I wanted Labtech Thermo Fuel because it said to boost metabolism, curb appetite and relieve stress. I wanted the boost in metabolism and curb appetite because I wanted some weight loss and Labtech Thermo Fuel came through. I started off at 230.8 pounds and finished at 225.4 so this is a weight loss of over 5 pounds in one month. The weight loss was not fast and included ups and downs along the way. If you want to stick with weight loss, you keep trying regardless of the ups and downs. At the end of about 6 weeks, I was down in weight and my tight pants now need a belt. The only thing that is a little questionable is the stress relief. I would say I did not feel a full stress relief, but what I did find was on those days you get upset and want to hit the gym hard, I was definitely able to do. So, stress relief on a day-to-day life, not really.

This is a place where the value went up and down. I was able to find it online at several websites at the price of $51.99. This seems a little high at first, but this price depends on how many capsules you use in a day. This amount comes with 120 capsules, so if you take 4 a day, it will last 30 days but if you take 2 per day, you will get 60 days. Now, given that I was able to find a good body mix of 2-3 capsules per day, I would get around 50 days. The value for me based on the 45-50 days. The cost at 45-50 days will run around $0.86 - $1.04, which for me wanting to lose weight, a great buy. You will have to include a good diet and exercise, but this cost is well worth the money. Value wise, I give it a 10.

Side Effects

As mentioned earlier, thermogenic can give you the jitters, hot flashes, and sweating, but that is a normal reaction to the thermogenic. The only time I noticed any side effects was when I increased the capsules to 4 per day which was a higher than normal jitters, hot flashes, and sweating. I did also notice an increase in headaches, but for me, headaches are just a normal part of my life. A lot of the side effects are due to how much other caffeine you take or use in a day.

Conclusion

For me, Labtech Thermo Fuel was a great thermogenic. I knew what I was getting myself into when using thermogenic, which is jitters, hot flashes, and sweating. As I increased the capsules per day, I noticed more of this so I finally got to a point where I was only taking 2-3 per day. A great price for Labtech Thermo Fuel since it took longer than a month to go through a tub. The big benefit for me was the weight loss. I was able to lose a little more than 5 pounds, which is a big amount for me in a month. Weight loss is important to some people so they are willing to pay just about any price to get the weight down. If you know how your body will react to thermogenic than Labtech Thermo Fuel could be the one for you if you want to lose weight. This is something I would highly recommend.

October 16, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Jitters
  • Burns Fat
  • 8 Week Supply
  • Fully Disclosed Label
  • Smells Horrible
  • Some Ingredients Under Dosed

First off, I want to give a big thank you to Lab Tech for allowing the TROOPs to review their products. When they presented their fat burner Thermo Fuel Prime for review, I did a little research and then decided to see if it would be worth a future investment. Read on.

Kudos to Lab Tech for their label transparency. Each ingredient is fully disclosed- no prop blends.
Thermo Fuel has 12 ingredients listed on the label. Personally, I think it's overkill, especially when many of those ingredients are either under dosed or have conflicting studies done on them. For example, it contains 100 mg of relora, 30 mg of acetyl l-carnitine, and 30 mg of 7 keto-DHEA.

Relora is one of those ingredients that only Dr. Oz seems to approve of, and he's a freaking quack! It is believed to reduce cortisol levels, but studies seem to contradict this claim.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been shown to shrink mitochondrial fat cells when properly dosed (between 1000-2000 mg per day). Thermo Fuel has 30 mg of ALCAR per serving, which is about as effective as taking a Tic Tac as a protein supplement.
7 keto-DHEA is another compound that has impressive cortisol reducing and fat burning properties at about 200-600 mg per day. Thermo Fuel contains 30 mg.
Under dosed ingredients notwithstanding, Thermo Fuel contains decent amounts of caffeine (350 mg per 2 capsule serving), DMHA (100 mg), and Synephrine (20 mg).

Had Lab Tech chosen to simplify things and increase the synephrine amount to maybe 50 mg, the ALCAR amount to 500 mg, the 7 Keto amount to 100 mg, and ditched the other ingredients, it would be a pretty potent fat burner/cortisol reducer combo.

These red and white capsules had no taste, but they smelled like rotten eggs dipped in sulfur. Seriously, the smell was overbearing, but thankfully, there was no taste. Each bottle of Thermo Fuel contains 120 capsules, roughly twice the amount of other fat burners. The suggested dosage is 2-4 capsule per day. I took 2 capsules, twice a day. My first two were taken in the morning right before my workout. The last two were taken 6 hours later.

Although many of Thermo Fuel's ingredients were under dosed, the main ingredients definitely did their job. My appetite wasn't suppressed that much, but I had extra energy, focus, and a sense of well-being. I didn't really "feel" any thermogenesis taking place, but I did lose about 4.5 pounds. Aside from the smell, this was quite a pleasant run.

The cheapest I could find Thermo Fuel was for $52 on LabTech's website. Although at first glance, this does not represent a good value, keep in mind that each bottle contains 120 capsules, and depending on how you dose it, you can get up to 2 months worth out of it; a pretty good value in my book.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think LabTech should tweak their formula a little. Adding more milligrams of ALCAR and 7-Keto to the Caffeine, DMHA, and Synephrine would make it a very unique and effective product. That's not to say that Thermo Fuel is a bad product; actually it's pretty good. However, the smell, the unnecessary addition of Relora, and the negligible amounts of truly effective ingredients (ALCAR and 7-Keto DHEA) drop it down a few rungs on the fat loss ladder.