Full Spectrum Rx Reviews

By: LabTech Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
4.9
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Excellent Pump
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Slight Crashing

I would like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to review Full Spectrum RX. I knew I wanted to try this when I saw this was a top rated pre-workout. I train as an athlete, with my goal to increase explosiveness. Sometimes that combines powerlifting, olympic lifts, and plyometrics. I usually train 4-5 times a week.

(Taken straight from the website)
Pump and Endruance Matrix (combines many different elements to ensure that there are good pumps. Also, you can definitely feel the beta-alanine tingles)
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance*
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Energy Matrix
Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg, L-Dopa 250 mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175 mg, L-Norvaline 100 mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50 mg
Higenamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Naringin 50 mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Noopept 30 mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30 mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25 mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20 mg, Rutaecarpine 10 mg, Huperzine 10 mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1 mcg

I feel like this pre-workout is definitely dosed correctly. As the LabTech website says, "pre-workout powerhouse". It seems like they threw in everything but the kitchen sink. This pre-workour certainly has it all.

This product mixed really well. There was no additional clumping leftover. I tried the black cherry lemonade flavor, and it was good, not great. It was certainly not bad, by any means, it just wasn't one of my favorites. It was very tangy, unless I used about 12+ ounces of water.

Dosing: Definitely a 1 scoop pre-workout with 12 oz of water for me. The scooper was quite large.

This product worked, and it worked well. Full Spectrum definitely provided a good clean energy. It didn't hit all at once, like some pre-workouts do. I would usually sip on this product about 15-20 minutes before starting my warmup. I would sip this as I headed over to the gym. As soon as I finished it I could feel my temperature rising, along with Beta-Alanine tingles. The pumps that this product provided were solid (not the best, but I definitely noticed them). I felt that I could go forever in the gym if I wanted to. I did notice a slight crase afterwords, however.

This product was EXPENSIVE. The lowest price I could find was 54.99 on LabTech's website, or 99.99 for 2 tubs. This equates to $1.80-1.83 per serving. This is just a little too much IMO.

Side Effects

Slight crash

Conclusion

This is a good product. Do I believe this is a top 5 pre-workout, per the rankings? No, unfortunately. However, it is still a good product. The main reason for the low scire is the price.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 8/10

• bctuthill
    April 26, 2018

You're not sold on this because it lists at $50 for 30 servings ($1.67/serving), but in another review you recommend pre-kaged which lists at 37.99 for 20 servings ($1.90/serving).

• jamesjsix
    April 26, 2018

I'm with bctuthill on the value, it seems on consistent and not just to Pre-Kaged but also Kraken, you have that product at an 8.6 when its $1.50 a serving, not much more. Also, Labtech's website has it listed at $50 as of this morning and everytime I go to their page, I see a popup for a coupon (current one was 13% off all products). Since that brings the price to at most $1.67 and with the coupon $1.45, would that change your scoring?

• dmf8625
    April 26, 2018

@admin Looks like another possible error in the run dates section: "Total run duration: 0 Days"

• royalapple
    April 26, 2018

Yeahhhh! Can't wait to try!!! Got me excited!

• jakel39
    May 10, 2018

A lot of the fully dosed PWO's are $1.50-$2.00 per serving, as you probably know from your other reviews..