Full Spectrum Rx Reviews

By: LabTech Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  August 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Energy
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Sub-Par Mixability
  • Tastes Bad

Hello everyone. A little background on me. I am a college triathlete so a large portion of my training is cardio. I lift a few times a week so I was using this pre for those sessions.

I like to start this section by saying I'm in no way a professional nutritionist or scientist and speak from research, experience with the product, and experience with other pre-workouts.

Copy Pasted from website:
Citrulline Malate 8,000 mg - Explosive power & strength*
Beta Alanine 3.500 mg - Promotes Muscular endurance* (Gives tingling feeling)
L-Taurine 2,250 mg - Cellular health*
Agmatine Sulfate 1,500 mg - Muscular endurance & recovery*
AAKG 1,250 mg - Increases nitric oxide levels in blood*
Beat Root Extract 1,000 mg - Improves blood flow and stamina*

Full Spectrum RX Energy/Focus Matrix

Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg, L-Dopa 250 mg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 250 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, 2-Aminoisoheptane 175 mg, L-Norvaline 100 mg, Dendrobium Nobile 50 mg
Higenamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Naringin 50 mg, Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride 50 mg, Noopept 30 mg, Octopamine Hydrochloride 30 mg, N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride 25 mg, Synephrine Hydrochloride 20 mg, Rutaecarpine 10 mg, Huperzine 10 mg, Alpha Yohimbine 1 mcg

Full SpectrumRX does a great job listing all of its ingredients with no prop blends. Nothing seems to be underdosed and the ingredients all work well together. This is a complete Pre-workout with a great list of ingredients.

This is the one category this product lacks in. The first thing I noticed was how large the scoop was. 1 serving is huge with 22.26 grams of powder in one scoop. Since there's so much powder per scoop it's hard to get the drink fully mixed. This is also one of the worst tasting pres I have tried. It's definitely one to down and forget about.

The first time I took this pre-workout I went through my normal lifting routine. It wasn't until I was showering after that I realized how effective this pre-workout is. I was still feeling the effects with a boost of energy and a feeling that I could conquer the world. I consistently felt the stims pumping me up and pushing me through the workouts and leaving me with energy to finish my day. Occasionally I'll end a lift with a long run. Once I got moving through the drink became more of a burden, feeling heavy in my stomach. I avoided the drink completely for purely cardio workouts based off of this. Overall though the benefits from the lift outweighed this slight bump and were easy to overcome by just not taking if a run is on the schedule.

While this product is on the more expensive side of pres you're paying for what you get. A container can be found for $50. The ingredients and effectiveness are worth the money. If you can find a deal or a way to get the price down a little bit then I would without a doubt recommend Full SpecteumRX.

Side Effects

With the power of the stims in this pre-workout, you might be left jittery. Careful not to take too close to bedtime or you may be up awhile too. Overall pretty common side effects for pre-workouts.

Conclusion

Once you get past the mixing and the taste this is one of the best pre-workouts I've had in a long time. Full SpectrunRX has made its way into my rotation of favorite supps and I look forward to trying another flavor in hopes of a better taste!!!
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 4/10