Full Spectrum Rx Reviews

By: LabTech Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
8.9
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!
  August 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clinically Dosed
  • Good For Cardio
  • Perfect For All Fitness Events
  • Consistent
  • No Crash
  • Improved Confidence
  • Claims Were Met
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Clean Ingredients
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals

Is Full Spectrum Rx expensive? You bet! Is it worth the price? ABSOLUTELY!

Big thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for letting me finally get a run at Full Spectrum Rx. Since I love PWO products and have tried many over the years, I have developed basic criteria on how I grade each of them for their performance value. My workout style is a mix of Barbell complexes/Functional fitness/Olympic lifting, bro lifting (pump chaser) and sprinting/explosive speed workouts. for me, a successful PWO is one that can shine through all of my workouts (yes, it is a lot to ask for especially with cardio) so with that said, let us see how Full Spectrum Rx holds up to the test.

This has been one of the most reviewed Pre's on this site and the ingredients list is absolutely insane and transparent. To be honest, I am going to copy and paste the ingredients from the website and other well put together reviews because it will take me hours to type it all out. However, I will still highlight some of my favorite ingredients.
Pump/Endurance Matrix Blend:
Beet Root Extract: 1g

Energy/Focus Matrix Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous: 350mg Caffeine

L-Dopa: 250mg Precursor to dopamine, helps with mood, focus, and stress
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 250 mg Helps with stress.

L-Theanine: 200mg Takes the edge off the stimulants present.

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA): 175mg -Works with caffeine to provide energy and focus.

L-Norvaline: 100mg - inhibits the breakdown of arginine.

Dendrobium Nobile Extract: 50mg

Higenamine Hydrochloride: 50mg fat burning mechanism as ephedrine.

Naringin: 50mg Antioxidant

Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride: 50mg helps with focus, mood, and cognitive enhancement.

Noopept: 30mg - Anti-anxiety and mood enhancement.

Octopamine Hydrochloride: 30mg aids in alertness and fat burning.

N-Methyl Tyramine Hydrochloride: 25mg Stimulant/fat burner.

Synephrine Hydrochloride: 20mg - Stimulant/fat burner.

Rutaecarpine: 10mg Facilitates the breakdown and elimination of caffeine to help combat sleeplessness

Huperzine A 1%: 10mg Cognitive enhancement

Alpha Yohimbine: 1mcg

Mood/Absorption:
Black Pepper Fruit Extract: 5mg

6 7-Dihydroxybergamottin (DHB): 5mg

I am happy that they have 1 entire gram of beetroot extract in this because I cannot begin to describe how beneficial this ingredient is to overall health. Not only does it help increase blood flow and is good for the heart, it can generate a nice pump when working out. Every single ingredient in this product is generously dosed to deliver the maximum effectiveness to the user.

What is nice and refreshing is that this is not filled with artificial dyes to give it a good tasting appearance. It is natural and the color comes from the beets. The less fake dyes and colors in a product the better in my opinion. Overall this product covers the ingredients needed to get a fantastic pump, buffer muscle fatigue and increase the body's ability to burn and use fat as energy during a workout.

It's a funny thing with this product, almost every review has the taste as a negative. I asked for and received the Black Cherry lemonade, and to be honest it really is not that bad. Does it taste like Kool-Aide? Absolutely not, but it is very drinkable and I found it 100% better tasting than the natural Pre V5 from Nutrabio. Yes, the taste does have some earth tones to it, but that is to be expected with the beetroot and the given fact that the ingredients list is massive, and it is not overly artificially sweetened.

The mixability with this was fantastic. Given that there are this many ingredients I figured that there would be some grittiness and stuff left behind in the shaker cup, as I saw with the M2 pre-workout. This was not the case, I would use anywhere from 10-12oz of water, it did not matter what temperature, and let it sit for 10 minutes, give it a good shake and consume. It is so refreshing to know that you are drinking the full scoop in one serving rather than missing out or having to add more water to get the rest of the dose.

Again the dosing was 10-12oz of water, in the morning about 30 minutes prior to working out. I would have a very small protein heavy breakfast with this as well.

So this is where I am going to spend most of my time talking about this product. Never have I had a product that delivered this well on a consistent basis. The first thing that I noticed was how smooth the energy was with this. Prior to using this, I saw review after review talking about how they had a daily crash with this, and usually, if I use something stimulant heavy I will have a crash, but not with this. The energy felt great and non-intense. You will NOT feel like a crackhead on this, which for me is great. However, you will notice that you just simply do not get tired and you can keep going and going until you decide that you are done working out.

Because of the above-mentioned perks, workouts were great with every dose. If I wanted to chase a pump I had the ingredients needed to do so, or if I wanted to lift heavy and continue to dominate set after set, again, I had the ingredients to do so, without the fatigue. I really feel like this product has what it takes to cover all lifting types and routines, so it is honestly the perfect product for any user in any type of fitness world.

The other huge noticeable factor with this was being able to do intense cardio while not feeling like I am going into cardiac arrest, but you will sweat a ton on this. This is fine with me because it makes me feel like I am working hard, which in turn makes me push harder.

Finally, to prove my point on how well rounded this product is, I recently did a fitness test as part of a job tryout that consisted of doing bench press, agility runs, 300m sprints, pushups and situps, and capping off with a 1.5mi run. The kicker was that this test was in Colorado at a mile in altitude, but I live in Washington state at sea level. I was able to go do that test while using this product and run fast and push harder at altitude that I have without it at sea level. To me, this shows, that the N02 ingredients really kicked it and allowed better blood flow which equals better transportation of oxygen when I needed it most. That right there was enough to sell me on this product to where I will be buying it again.

This is honestly the only category that this product takes a hit in. Right now I can only find it on the company's website and it is $50 for 30 servings which is $1.66 per serving. Yes, that is a genuinely steep price to pay per scoop, however, if you were to individually buy every single ingredient listed on the panel and does it the way they have, you will find that this is a more than fair price to pay. Additionally, you can find discount codes to use on the website which will help reduce the cost.

Side Effects

Outside of increased sweating from all of the ingredients that help raise your metabolism and burn fat, I had 0 side effects to include crashing. It was nice to not crash at the end of the day from taking a stimulant Pre.

Conclusion

Honestly, I feel that this product should be number 1 in the Pre Workout category. I have used PreJym, and it is night and day on how effective these two products are. This product makes PreJym look like C4. I feel that the thing that holds this back the most is the cost and the fact that everyone keeps trying the sour candy flavor. Pro Tip: Don't get that flavor and you will be ok. Stick with the black cherry lemonade, and prepare to have an awesome workout. I will most definitely be buying this again and will be telling folks at my job to get this if they are wanting to have great workouts and want a product who will deliver time and time again.
  • Black Cherry Lemonade : 7/10

• Diesel656
    August 19, 2018

I'm running this stuff right now and agree with you on every point. They sent me the strawberry kiwi flavor and I actually think considering the natural flavors and every compound it's trying to mask the flavor is great.

• August 20, 2018

Great review man! Sounds like your experience was very similar to mine. This stuff is absolutely incredible.

• SDS1582
    September 21, 2018

The manager of my gym swears by this stuff. I'm going to see if I can bum a scoop off of him to give it a try!