Full Spectrum Rx Reviews

By: LabTech Nutraceuticals

Overall
Overall
9.2
Thanks to LabTech Nutraceuticals for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Ingredient Profile
  • Claims Were Met
  • Energy
  • Great Value
  • Excellent Pump
  • Great Energy And Focus
  • Clinically Dosed
  • No Proprietary Blends
  • Can Be A Bit Expensive Without Deals
  • Tastes Bad

This is a pricey, but EXTREMELY effective pre workout that I think is untouched in terms of ingredients and the amounts used compared to other pre workouts in this same category.

First off I'd like to thank LabTech Nutraceuticals for giving me the opportunity to try this fantastic pre workout! I'm normally not into these types of pre workouts with so many ingredients, but this is by far my favorite!

Now plenty other users have gone over this massive ingredient profile so I won't go too in depth, but that ingredient profile is what lured me in to wanting to try this, and I was not disappointed. Every single ingredient in this product is either dosed perfectly or has slightly MORE than what is necessary which you never really find in a product, most will be under dosed. There are ingredients for pump, focus, energy, and endurance all dosed perfectly.

(Updated)
Now the main ingredients that really caught my eye were the citrulline malate, beta alanine, agmatine sulfate, aakg, L theanine, and L norvaline. Now citrulline malate is used to increase NO production as well as reduce lactic acid so it helps to push out more reps as well as give you a better pump/vascularity. Its normally dosed at 6g's and this pre workout has a whopping 8g's!

Beta Alanine is another favorite of mine I look for in pre workouts because it's main use is to reduce muscle fatigue and increase muscular endurance, and I do enjoy the tingles you get from this as well lol some people do and some don't. Normal doses range from 2-3.2g's and this product has 3.5 another plus!

Agmatine sulfate is another product used to increase NO production as well, doses normally are 500-1000mg's with 1000mg's being usually on the higher side and this pre workout has 1,500mg's! wow

AAKG is an awesome product that is supposed to increase NO levels for pump as well! As you can tell I love pre workouts that give you better pumps! I also read on some forums that people supplementing AAKG noticed strength gains as well, I don't really know if my slight increase in strength was from this or my creatine so I can't really speak on that.

L theanine didn't catch my eye just from looking at it, but I did look up the ingredients before wanting to try this and it is definitely one of my favorite parts of this supplement. It helps keep you more relaxed and calm which I think is good to have in a pre workout with so much caffeine in it, it also helps you be more focused and improves mood when combined with caffeine which is another awesome benefit. L theanine is normally taken 100-400 mg's and this is dosed nicely right in the middle at 200mg's.

L norvaline is another one that didn't catch my eye at first, but once I looked it up it was a nice addition to see in here. It inhibits arginase which prevents you from creating more NO from arginine so your pump gets cut short, so basically you get a better pump which is something I think everyone wants. Recommended doses are 100-200mg's and anything above could be potentially dangerous. This product is perfectly in the safe zone at 100mg.

Taste is where this product absolutely sucks lol. I disliked the taste so much, it's probably on my top 5 of worst tasting pre workouts. Now even though it tastes bad it's only 6-8 oz of liquid so it's doable and the effectiveness easily outweighs the taste.
Mixability was good.
Dosing - Now I found taking this 30-40 minutes pre workout would be best for me, even though I'd start feeling beta alanine tingles around the 20 minute mark. I highly recommend eating something a little while before taking this or you'll feel terrible. I'd normally take around 3/4 of a scoop.

Now on to the most important part of this. This product is NOT FOR PEOPLE that are stim sensitive, I don't consider myself sensitive, but I also don't really like tons of stims. So I couldn't handle a completely full scoop or else I'd feel terrible after the gym and be all jittery, ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach. Now when i took this product with some food in my belly, it was perfect, I went hard in the gym, and even after the gym I had tons of energy.

Now endurance is something I usually have trouble with, I can't do more than a set or two of a weight at about 10-12 reps, but this did help me to pull out an extra set at a maximum weight of those reps. (did i explain that right?) I was able to knock out an extra set at the same amount of reps, when normally I have to drop down 2-6 reps which I know is terrible lol.

On to the pump which is my top 2 favorite things to look for in a pre workout. I never really have trouble achieving a pump on my own, but this product just absolutely made my muscles feel like they were going to burst! I looked so huge (in my eyes lol)! My body looked almost undefined cause of how crazy the pump was it just looked and felt crazy big! Vascularity wasn't really any different DURING my workout, but about 30-90 minutes after, for some reason my veins were popping out crazy and I was feeling a lot warmer for hours after I took this pre.

Focus is nothing I really have any trouble with, but I did notice an increase, all I had to do was put on my headphones, get into the gym with my lifting buddy and start lifting, and there would be maybe 5 minutes of talking throughout the whole workout. I loved it

Value is something that may be a little iffy for some people. Cheapest I found this for was labtech's website which had this product for $50 only if you bought two containers. But if you think about it, taking around 3/4 of a scoop or having some half scoop days it would end up equaling about $37 which still seems like a lot, but you are getting tons of awesome ingredients.

Side Effects

Like I said if you take too much than you can, or take on an empty stomach you will not feel well after the gym lol. You may feel jittery, or even somewhat sick, so I highly recommend you eat something and start with less than a full scoop.

Conclusion

This is an awesome pre workout that I suggest you try at least once. You get tons of ingredients at perfect doses! it is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, and this product definitely lives up to every single one of it's claims that were made.
  • Sour Gummy Candy: 3/10

• dmf8625
    May 25, 2018

Nice review. The only change I would like to see is in the ingredient profile section. While you don't have to detail each ingredient, which ingredient/dosage really caught you eye with this product? Is there anything you would like to see changed? Since you only took 3/4 of a scoop most times, should something be scaled down? Is there any specific ingredient(s) that push this product over-the-top of others in the category?

• bctuthill

Agree with Dmf

• beastwl96
    May 25, 2018

I will keep that in mind for next time

• dmf8625
    May 25, 2018

@beastwl96 You can always go back and edit this review to add the information and make it more complete.