Kyäni Sunrise Reviews

By: Kyäni, Inc.

Kyäni Sunrise is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by Kyäni, Inc.. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

March 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immune Booster
  • Tastes Okay
  • Great Source Of Nutrients
  • Antioxidant Blend
  • Kind Of Pricey

Awhile back my mother had a product similar to this from one of those branch scheme supplement brands,and I felt like it helped slightly, so I wanted to see what this product could do for me.

A large mixture of berries, fruits, herbs, amino acids etc. But the one ingredient that is mentioned with an asterisk is the Alaskan Blueberry, they push it as a superfood saying it contains 5 times the nutritional value of your everyday blueberry.

I remember my moms drink having a very acai type taste that was strange and not enjoyable early morning to me at least. This was slightly more natural blueberry like to me with a nice tartness to it. I wouldn't sip on this regularly, but for a superfood drink I found it to be better than most.
I would take this with a glass of water every morning at 1oz like directed on the label.

While on this my head felt slightly clearer, my energy levels seemed to increase a slight bit, but nothing crazy. One thing that I did notice that I'm going to credit to this, was my complexion seemed to clear up and get a little more color to it, I usually have a bit of facial acne, but I really cleared up while on this, and my mom mentioned that my "color" looked a little better. The weather has also been slightly crazy down here in the south and even with the hot cold hot carousel I managed to stay mostly healthy, no 3 day colds or anything.

Now I went to other reviewers write ups for this, because I'm not sure if it is my computers browser or what, but I could not get the site to load for this brand. Now for $40 I feel like this is pretty steep, I did feel better but that's a good chunk for a 1oz drink.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are feeling sluggish and need a boost I would say give this a try. If you can afford it you might can make it a staple, otherwise this would serve as a great once-on-awhile boost. Thanks to Kyani for sending this out, and I also want to mention, they didn't go cheap with the packaging this to me was a very nicely presented bottle, that feels well made.

February 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Healthy Digestion
  • Immune Booster
  • Great Source Of Nutrients
  • Antioxidant Blend
  • Kind Of Pricey

Before I start I want to thank Kyani for participating in the SR TROOP Program. This will be my first of two reviews for Kyani (Sunrise & Sunset). I wanted to broaden my horizons and try some different products rather than reviewing the norm. Kyani Sunrise is basically a nutrition/antioxidant blend of Wild Alaskan Blueberries and other Superfoods. During the duration of this review I was training 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

Claim:
- Complete Nutrition & Antioxidant Powerhouse

The ingredient profile is pretty much transparent except for the Antioxidant Blend (1850 mg). However with so many different ingredients in the Antioxidant Blend I understand why its like that. The main ingredient is Wild Alaskan Blueberry which is known to have a very high antioxidant/nutritious level. In fact, research from NCBI notes: Alaska wild berries have extraordinarily high antioxidant levels due to ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) numbers. The Alaska wild berries collected and tested in the first experiment ranged from 3 to 5 times higher in ORAC value than cultivated berries from the lower 48 states. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3751288/

Along with the Wild Alaskan Blueberries there are other berries, vegetables, Ginseng, Ashwagandha and etc.... Other notable ingredients include Taurine (1000mg), L-Theanine (50mg), Ancient Sea Salt (50mg), Inositol (25mg).

Taste - I was curious at first before actually tasting it but it's really not too bad. Pretty much tasted like tart blueberry juice and didn't have a bad after taste. Overall I'd give taste a 8.5/10

Mixability - There is really nothing to mix, however before use I would shake the bottle a few times before use.

Dosing - This was the tricky part for me out of this whole review. The math is simple: Bottle contains 30fl oz and Serving size is 1fl oz. However I had to measure out 1 fl oz using 2 tbsp. It can get messy pouring out of a bottle (basically a wine sized bottle) into a tiny tbsp since I don't have shot glasses or anything else to measure with. Kyani does offer packets for a few dollars more but it might be worth it.

I do feel this was a "Great" benefit toward my overall health/well-being. There was an occasion where my wife got sick while I didn't and feel like this helped. My mood was more cheerful than usual probably because I just felt better overall all - hard to explain. There was also an all day boost of energy in which it allowed me to get more done. All of this is hard to explain other than just feeling healthier inside and out.

I'm going to use the pricing for the Bottle since that's what Kyani sent me. A bottle of Sunrise on the Kyani website costs $42.95 unless you become a Prime member ($38.95). The price is a bit high but you are getting some extremely effective antioxidant/nutritious ingredients. There aren't too many products to compare this to since most others are Greens supplements. I'd give the value a 7.5/10

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Kyani Sunrise is a solid blend of nutrients/antioxidants that will help with your overall health/well-being. I recommend this product if you need a healthy boost and you don't get the recommend minerals/vitamins. I'd definitely try this again using the packets they offer and see if that makes a difference. Thanks again to Kyani for allowing me to review some of their products.

February 11, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Healthy Digestion
  • Immune Booster
  • Tastes Okay
  • Kind Of Pricey

First I would like to thank Kyani for sending this superfood supplement out for review, and the SR TROOP's program for making the connection possible. I'm always down to try supplements that include superfoods in liquid form since it doesn't hurt getting more into my diet. This was a decent tasting drink that provided a good sense of overall health, but I'm not going to say these were drastic changes or benefits though.

The primary portion of this supplement is the antioxidant blend, and on the label they're not disclosed in amounts although that's a lot of foods to say how much of what is in this. Basically I looked at this as it being me taking fruits and veggies and juicing them. But the end result tasting better from Kyani which surprised me. Notable fruits are the Alaskan blue berry mainly, then pomegranate, kale, spinach powder, etc. Basically they're all superfoods. Other notable ingredients beside the antioxidant blend are inositol, theanine, and taurine.

Inositol is good for cellular growth and repair while also assisting with nerve signals as well. Theanine is great for immune functions and helps keep the brain healthy. Then there's ancient sea salt as well. Overall the ingredient profile isn't too bad and I was definitely happy to give this product a go.

Taste is actually pretty good surprisingly. They use other fruit concentrates such as from pear to help keep the flavor pretty balanced. If not this would probably taste terrible.

This is a pure juice so no mixing really is needed, but if you do mix it with a different juice it does mix easily.

Dosing was 1oz. which I took once each morning on empty stomach.

My overall mood and energy levels increased slightly while using Kyani Sunrise. This I'm sure is caused from starting this supplement and using for about a week. Joints seemed to feel a little less stiff as well as the days of use continued.

The main part I like this for is digestion and immune boosting. After about a week of using this my whole family got sick, and I even ate some of my sons food and still never got even a cough. Definitely had to do with diet, this supplement, and exercising. I mean they were coughing and toughing on everything lol digestion wise my poops seemed less hard and easy to let out I guess is the best way to put it.

$38.95 as their Prime member or $42.95 from their website. Given the ingredients I wouldn't ding them too bad for price, but then again it should be a little cheaper to make it affordable enough for more customers. I don't know of too many exact products like this that I can think of, but definitely know some of these fruits and other foods are not the cheapest to buy either.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Kyani Sunrise overall was a great tasting antioxidant blend that did great services for my digestion and immune system. If you have the extra money I'd suggest giving this a try if in need of more nutrients. Thanks again for allowing me to review your supplement Kyani.