Noxious Reviews

By: Killer Labz

Pre-Workout > Pump
Noxious is a Pump Product manufactured by Killer Labz. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  October 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Hydration
  • Endurance
  • Can Add To Most Pres
  • Underdosed At A Scoop

Hey fam, killer labz has officially hit us this side and I am a fan of trying new things... for me a no booster is a nice addition to have... cause it's stim free and stackable. Let's see how this fairs!

Serving Size: 1 scoop (6.6g)
Servings per container: 30

L-citrulline 3000mg
Glycer pump (65% glycerol powder) 2000mg
Agmatine sulfate 1000mg
Coconut water extract 500mg
L-norvaline

A nice array of vasodilators and the inclusion of coconut water is always a needed bonus. I am not too sure to complain about the 3g of citrulline or compliment them. But what I will say as AN ADD on the dosage is really good to stack to anything lower than 6g of citrulline malate so basically it's a good blend I am not complaining about but if you need a standalone then this isn't it.

Taste

Furious fruit punch
A very tarty fruit punch kinda vibe a bit artificial for my liking but nonetheless it wasn't bad as such. Mixed in with another pre can make it a sweet and weird but there is a nice option of unflavored as well which is something to consider if you don't like mixing in flavors etc. this is a bit bitter and gritty too but not so bad.

Mixability

Really good in this department, I basically could mix it with a spoon and glass of water and it would be fine. It does have a bit of grit at the end but generally it's all good!

1 scoop with a pre workout of my choice only with 10oz of water, worked fine for me.

I have decided not to put multiple categories due to the simple fact that this is quite simply a N.O booster. But I will delve into it as much as I think necessary.

The most apparent effect I felt was the overall pump that I got, let me just say that this isn't a standalone product at all. Coupled with a high stim pre workout this really will shine - I was stacking this with Olympus Reign and let's just say it was a good experience! I can go as far as saying the pumps and swoleness were great as supersets made me grunt for more - to see more.

I felt endurance also slightly picked up as I was able to hit a few more reps than without this N.O- better blood flow means the muscles are being fed abundantly so naturally endurance is an effect that's gonna be felt. Nothing out of this world but certainly improved to the point where it was noticeable but do not forget that the goal here - every pre workout should, at least have 6Gs of Citrulline... so this having 3g of it (although half the ideal dosage) aided those pres lacking the the same so more often than not this can be stacked with plenty of pre workouts which makes it pretty versatile in my books. Hydration was also somewhat apparent as well, albeit your intra workout is really important here as well but this pretty much held its own all in all and I was pleased.

I am a bit conflicted here as a product that can be overlook if you literally buy an effective and well dosed pre. But if your prepping and require that pump and improved blood flow it's really not cost effective at $36.99 a bottle ($1.23 a scoop) then when you need the full effect you gonna have to double that! So it's really a luxury add on to be honest. Just buy an effective pre instead...

Side Effects

Conclusion

As a simple add on N.O booster this certainly does the trick. If this is a standalone for a stim break your gonna have to slam in 2 scoops to get that critical dose of Citrulline. But for me this was good, it did the trick with some really good pumps and fullness when I added it to a pre lacking a few pump ingredients. But man the price... it costs more than a some kick ass preworkouts, which doesn't make sense. Sadly I would only ever consider it if it were on a bogo cause you know never know when you'd need one.

Fridge