Creatine-CHl (Capsules) Reviews

By: Kaged Muscle

Creatine-CHl (Capsules) is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by Kaged Muscle. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Overall
Overall
  September 8, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Dehydration

Creatine is a substance that normally occurs in the body, but there is conflicting evidence if it really works... so does it? IT DEPENDS! I know, I know, everyone hates that saying especially when you want results, but unfortunately that is how most supplements are. For this product I like it because of one main reason, C-HCL is much more soluble than other types of creatine. Overall, it did its job and the reason why is pretty basic.

Creatine Hydrochloride (750mg) - Creatine is a molecule in one of the energy systems in your body that rapidly produces ATP to support the cells in your body. As you can can guess, it should have performance-enhancing and neuro-protective properties. In addition, at times of stress this same system releases energy to aid in the function of cells. Creatine supplementation can increase strength and aid in other bodily functions through this system.

I have only tried the capsules which are better for me cause its a faster option when I am on the go, but still worked well. Most creatines are effective at about 3-5g, but C-HCL is said to be effective at around 2g which means you can take less for same results (obviously). This means you have to take this specific product about 2 times per day, pre- and post-workout, in order to get the correct dosing (if that is the dose you desire).

I give the product an "A". I think overall this product really worked for my strength gains and helped to aid in the recovery process from workout to workout. Unfortunately, it took a lot of water out of my system and caused me to become dehydrated. The only reason I did not give it an "A+" is because of this downfall.

Your going to have to read the labels to know how well the value is and if your getting all creatine or a bunch of other ingredients with it. The more creatine per serving, the better the product, the more cost effective. This product gave me the perfect amount of creatine per serving and you can get a bottle of 75 capsules for around $25. The powder is the same price, but I would probably go with unflavored because you can mix it with your pre or post workout formula.

Side Effects

Depending on body type and workout regime it can cause bloating and possible dehydration.

Conclusion

This product is a good solid creatine to take, but only if you supplement it properly. If you are uneducated about creatine I suggest doing a little bit of research before you go out and buy Any Ole' Creatine brand off the shelf at the local supermarket. With proper supplementation, and possibly cycling, I think that this creatine can provide good results for anyone.