Clean Burn Reviews

By: Kaged Muscle

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 7)
Click here to show all Clean Burn reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Disclosed Label
  • High-quality Ingredients
  • Lost Weight
  • Helped Curb Cravings
  • Inexspensive
  • Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
  • Not Enough Green Tea Extract
  • Expected More I Guess

Satisfied with the results, but not overwhelmed.

As most people, I believe I could lose some fat on my belly. Formerly played football/soccer a lot and had a fat percentage of just under 10%. After some nasty injuries had to give that up. Since then mostly dependent on the gym (weights). Cardio isnt't what is used to be. Due to more extensive weight training and less cardio I gained some weight, sad to say not all muscle. I went from to 175 to 200 lbs, (which is not all that bad, because I'm 1.95m (6.4 feet). my fat percentage had taken a plunge to just under 20%. On the upside, this has given me the opportunity to try some weight loss supplements!

134mcg Chormium (ChromeMate)
1G L-Carnitine Tartrate (Carnipure)
333mg Green Tea Extract
33mg Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsimax)
100mg Gymnema Sylvestre Extract

Mostly tested and tried ingredients. ChromeMate combines the benefits of chromium and niacin. Chromium supresses appetite and decreases insulin levels. No overwhelming evidence for weight loss. Absorption should be better than your regular regular chromium. Carnipure is a special grade of L-Carnitine, manufactured by the Swiss company Lonza. A standard dose is between 0,5-2 g. Green tea extrac; high amount of evidence supporting weight (fat) loss benefits. Significant effects in humans are noted only at high doses, such as 400-500mg EGCG equivalent per day (at 50% EGCG). Clean burn contains 333mg, which is fairly low. Capsimax is natural capsicum extract from red hot chili peppers that should delivers all of the heat of capsaicin without the burn. The amount of capsimax is regularly low compared to other shred kind supplements where capsimax is included up to 125 mg.
I did not hear about Gymnema Sylvestre Extract before and had to read up on this one. The gymnasia Silvestre is a perennial woody vine that grows in tropical areas of India, Africa, and Australia and is used as an appetite suppressant. The common Hindi term for the plant is gurmar which means "sugar destroyer. Which of course sounds excellent.
Early research suggests that taking Gymnema sylvestre extract, hydroxycitric acid, and niacin-bound chromium might reduce body weight. Two of those are in Clean burn. I am not sure on the amount of mg's included.
I believe you should be somewhat sceptic towards weight loss formulas, a lot of people looking to shed some weight (fat) are willing to pay heavily to achieve this. judging on the ingredient profile clean burn looks like a good supplement. Most of the ingredients or not generic. The amount of green tea extract looks underdosed and the amount of capsimax seems to be on the lower side of the spectrum.

6 capsules a day, two before each meal. Some aftertaste if not taken with enough water.. ust a little.

A weight loss ingredient is always tricky. There are numerous ways to measure your bodyfat, but this is so much dependent on other factors of which diet and exercise are the two most important ones. My exercise routine and diet hadn't changed that much during the course of taking this supplement and I actually did lose bodyfat. The definition on my belly was somewhat enhanced and abs were a bit more visible. I am not nave and did not expect miracles. Clean burn did deliver some results, but to be perfectly honest not as much as I expected based on the ingredient profile and the positive review on SR. Then again, I believe fat loss is mostly achieved in the gym and at the dinner table.

One bottle for 25 dollars is the cheapest I found this for. One bottle contains 180 pills, so that's a supply for one month at 0,83 a day. Not a hefty price. Compared to other fat burning/ weight loss supplements its fairly cheap.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I like the transparent label, the use of non-generic ingredients and the inclusion of a rather unknown but promising looking ingredient in the form of Gymnema Sylvestre Extract . I would like to have seen the amount of green tea extract and capsimax upped a bit. The results were noticeable and alright. Satisfied but not overwhelmed would be a nice conclusion for clean burn.

• JayT
    May 23, 2018

I ran this twice. Wasn't too impressed with it

May 23, 2018

Any suggestions for a good alternative?

• JayT
    May 23, 2018

You're looking for stim free?

Yes, I drink Bags of coffee most days

• dmf8625
    May 23, 2018

The TROOP vault has this available: https://supplementreviews.com/torem-inc/neco-adipem

May 24, 2018