(Better than 29% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Alpha Jym is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Jym. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
ARTICLES
FORUM TOPICS

2.0
  November 21, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:

I've been going to the gym 9 years, started off the weakest skinniest kid and gained a lot of size and strength over the years.. I lift with good full form, and focus on both lifting heavy weight but also volume. My goal is to build strength AND endurance. When I got into that range where I started putting up big numbers, and I was progressing but slowly, I decided to try this supplement, to perhaps help give me a boost/ help me break through plateaus faster.

Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins) 500 mg
    Damiana (leaf) 500 mg
    Diindolymethane (DIM) 250 mg
    Ashwagandha root extract 5:1 500 mg
    Eurycoma longifolia root 100:1 extract 100 mg
    Quercetin (as quercetin dehydrate) 250 mg

The bottle comes with 60 pills.. a serving size is 3 pills - instructions are to take 3 pills with a meal, twice daily. on workout days take the 1st serving prior to working out.

No taste or mixing as it's a pill.

Fenugreek is the other ingredient in testosterone boosters that if you research online has "some research to prove it works".. While I had blood work done to prove DAA doesn't work, I didn't have blood work done while on this to definitively prove it doesn't raise testosterone levels, but I can tell you the product most likely didn't raise my testosterone levels, and certainly didn't work for me. I used this product for 2 months as directed, and went through 2 bottles, and it wasn't a plateau buster, and any progress I made while using it while the same progress I normally make. I used this product in early summer 2017, and it's been about 4 months since I stopped using this product, and I've continued to make progress since I've been off this product, and I'm now a decent amount stronger today than 4 months ago while on the product. So as I've stated, You're fine without this product.. I've made progress before, and after using this product, with nothing extra, or special while on it.

If you are stuck in a heavy plateau, you're likely to break it by switching up your routine, which is what I did, this product however wont get you through it.

The GNC stores near me, 1 is always sold out of this product, the other store where I got it both times it was the last bottle in stock, so I thought it must be good it's selling out, but that wasn't the case.

This product contains Diindolymethane which is supposedly good for estrogen control in men, but you don't need this product for that, you can just eat more broccoli at dinner and save yourself a lot of money.

The final dirt to bury this product is this - Jim Stoppani, the man behind this product, claimed this product can also be taken by women.... What??? He claimed this product can help increase and regulate estrogen in women, and wont work as a test booster for them or give them any "manly features". Okay so this product is a 2 for one? it's a testosterone booster for men, but then magically the complete opposite if a woman takes it? I don't think so.

I paid $40 each bottle. The bottle has 60 servings, taken twice a day, so it will last 30 days. The guy at GNC told me it's a great value because it's only $40 for a 1 month supply where as other test boosters are way more.. I don't feel it's a good value, because it was $40 for a month of nothing out of this product.

Side Effects

None to report.

Conclusion

This product is a waste, doesn't do anything. It wont increase any of your lifts, or give you anything noticeable. This product isn't the difference between goals and failing to meet goals. This product will NOT give you a boost. This was $40 x 2 for 2 months of nothing extra out of this product. I've made my best results while not using the product.

I certainly don't recommend this product to anyone, and suggest you save your money, or spend it else where more wisely.

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

December 21, 2014

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Increased Libido

JYM is a new company started by Jim Stoppani and I have been very impressed with his products. I have tired a few natural test boosters over the last few years and I can say this is the first that I actually felt a noticeable difference after a cycle.
      ----Ingredient Profile (9)----
      Jim's no proprietary blend and full dosed ingredients are one of my favorite things about his products. I don't know a lot about test boosting products but have done a lot of research on the studies and this product uses some of the most tested ingredients at the correct doses. Fenugreek Extract at 1000 mg has shown an increase in free testosterone along with limiting the conversion of testosterone to DHT and estrogen. There is also estrogen support with the chemical Diindolymethane (DIM) which helps in converting estrogen to a weaker form which has less of its negative side effects.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing (8)

There are 3 pills taken twice a day which is easy for me to do but could be a problem for those who don't like taking pills. The dosing is excellent with each of the ingredients providing the correct daily amount to be effective.

Effectiveness (7.5)

After about a week of taking this product I noticed an increase in my endurance in the weight room and increased libido. I really enjoyed the extra couple reps I could get at the end of my sets at the end of my cycle. There wasn't a huge increase in strength but i did seem to have more energy and stamina to push through workouts which helped with some minor gains.

Value (10)

This is a great value in comparison to other natural test boosting products who are generally around a dollar a serving. It costs 29.95 for a 30 day supply which is .50 cents a serving or $1 a day.

Side Effects

I have not experienced any noticeable side effects after taking this

Conclusion

For those who are looking for a test booster and not wanting to go the pro hormone route I would recommend this product over other products on account it is cheap and provides scientifically proven ingredients at full doses.

Advertisement: