Morph MegaDrive has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Morph MegaDrive is a Pre-Workout manufactured by iSatori. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Morph MegaDrive has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Pre-Workout > Stimulant

Overall
Overall
  September 20, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus And Intensity
  • Foams
I'm a fan of iSatori when this pre-workout came out I was eager to try it. I've had good success with some of there other products so I figured I'd give this one a shot. Energy levels were good and steady and I really felt focused. I was not disappointed, but I was not impressed either. I felt I had a better workout while on H-blocker. I did have intensity and was able to get through my workouts without a problem of getting tired halfway through. Taste was good, but it foams up a lot which is a negative. Price is up there compared to other pre-workouts. Id say if you have the cash try it, might work for you. If you don't like it they have money back policy. Over all decent supp.

Advertisement: