(Better than 33% in Pre-Workout > Pump)

Morph Xtreme is a Pump Product manufactured by iSatori. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Pre-Workout > Pump

March 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Scooper
  • Almost Full Transparency
  • Not For Newbies Or Anyone Slightly Stim Sensitive

Whats up SR. I chose to review Morph Extreme by iSatori because I train early in the mornings and I need all the help I can get from a pre workout in order to make the most of my time in the gym. Thanks to the Trooper program and iSatori for sending this my way, greatly appreciated guys.

This has quite the extensive profile, in order to keep this short I am going to touch on the key pieces and will attach a full photo of the profile at the bottom of the review:

Citrulline Malate - 7g (large dose here, love to see that)
Beta Alanine - 3.2g
BCAA Blend (2:1:1 plus 25mg of Sustamine) - 4.025g
Taurine - 2g
Choline Bitartrate - 500mg
Caffeine Anhydrous - 350mg
Yohimbe (Supplying 3.2mg of Yohimbine) - 40mg
Extended Energy Blend - includes: Theacrine, Ashwaganda, L-Tyrosine, Holy Basil - 167mg

As you can see this is a super comprehensive profile that includes a lot of the standard pre workout ingredients and throws in a hefty dose of stims and 4g of BCAA's.

The flavor I received was Orange Mango Mania, it was a very solid flavor, sweet and a little tart. You have to appreciate how good of a job they did flavoring when the product has that many ingredients. Mixability was flawless as well, also impressive considering the scoop is 28g. Dosing is super straight forward one scoop before a workout, this was the dose I used for the entire duration of the tub.

Alright now lets look at what actually matters here, is this an effective pre workout? Yes it is, I'll keep this simple and break it down into the key catergories for pre workouts:

Energy - clearly iSatori did not skimp on the stimulants here as they included hefty doses of all of the standards. About 10 minutes after ingestion I felt the energy hit, and boy did it hit hard, I was stimulated both mentally (from the heavy caffeine) and physically (from the Yohimbe) I could feel my heart beat increase and I felt very awake by the time I got to the gym. This stayed consistent during the entire tub and it worked every morning that I used it, never failing to get me awake and fired up for the gym. I had no issues crashing either.

Pumps - pretty much anything with that dose of Citrulline is going to increase your pumps, I had very solid pumps while taking this pre and they came on pretty quickly also bringing along a nice increase in vascularity, not "road map" quality for me, but still worth noting. The only thing I missed was the muscle volumizers (some HydroMax or any glycerol) that would have taken this even further in my eyes.

Endurance and Strength - they did a great job here with including both some endurance and strength pieces, from the Beat Alanine at clinical dose as well as the Creatine MagnaPowder, I had no issues pushing heavy weights for the entire duration of my workout.

Focus - this was the one area that I felt was lacking for me personally, I didn't notice any major mental dialling in or tunnel vision effects with taking this, that could perhaps be due to the high levels of stimulants kind of shocking my body. But I personally love when a pre workout has great effects on my focus.

Recovery - No issues recovering on this product, the BCAA's are a nice little addition, personally I don't think they are necessary and are a lower end of the spectrum dose, but I wont knock them for adding them either.

This can be found as low as $33 online, but averages around $40 per 20 serving tub, this does place it higher on the value end of things. However to be totally fair to iSatori this is a multi faceted product and does have a very comprehensive blend of not cheap ingredients, so I will not knock them too hard for the value here. Plus a straight up 1 scoop serving helps strengthen the case for this price point.

Side Effects

Increased heart rate can scare some people, just start with a smaller serving if you are concerned about this. Obviously do not consume too close to bed time with this level of stimulants.

Conclusion

In conclusion iSatori have themselves a very complete pre workout on their hands. Heavy doses of stims will get you in the gym and keep you there, the pump profile will help boost the ego a little bit and the endurance and strength blend will help you make the most out of your time. I do wish the focus was more prominent for me but regardless this is what I would consider a complete pre workout supplement, when found at a lower price point (on a sale for example) I wouldn't hesitate to stock up. Well done iSatori.
  • Orange Mango Mania: 8/10

Other Prices:
Ill Pump You Up   $43.95
Optimal Nutrition   $44.99
Amazon   $44.99

March 20, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Scooper
  • Trademarked Ingredients
  • Top Notch Profile
  • Increase Strength And Stamina
  • Focus
  • Tastes Good
  • Carbs And Yohimbine
  • Hit Or Miss Pumps

Hey SR, here today to write up a review for Isatori's preworkout Morph Xtreme. I workout before work at around 5 a.m. and I'm currently cutting/training fasted so I definitely use a preworkout to get moving for the day. Also because of this, and I am a stim junkie, is not get a preworkout that doesn't make you crash afterwards as I don't want to go to work and fall asleep. At first glance at this preworkout, it definitely stands out in terms of ingredients and formula so let's see if it lived up to the label.

This profile is almost fully disclosed and transparent, very well dosed, and versatile in terms of preworkout goals. I like the Pump matrix, with a big dose of 7g of Citrulline, however I'm not a great responder to citrulline and that's why I like to see a nice dose of 1g of Nitrosigine. I've always had nice pumps with this ingredient, and since I view pumps as a bonus for me as my diet isn't very conducive to it, it seems like a nice little extra for me. There's also 25 mg of Astragin for absorption and endurance so thats great. The strength and endurance matrix has the full 3.2g dose of Beta Alanine, 2.5 g of MagnaPower, and 1.5g of Betaine. Some may not like the dose of Magnapower, but 3g of monohydrate always works for me so 2.5 g of MagnaPower I am fine with. I have liked products with Betaine for endurance in the past, but it does seem a little low at 1.5 g but with everything else maybe there's a synergistic effect. For Recovery we have 4 g of BCAAs in the preferred 2:1:1 blend, with 25 mg of Susatamine. The 4g of BCAAs is really nice as I love bcaas to keep me out of a catabolic state in the morning while training and to help recovery, but puzzled at the very low dose of Sustamine. I get that Sustamine is much better in terms of bioavailability than regular Glutamine, but I still think it's a very low dose. For energy/focus/Cognition we have a big dose of 2g of Taurine, some choline, 350 mg of caffeine, and 3.2 mg of yohimbine. Very good doses of these ingredients, but some may be scared of the yohimbine as it can cause some side effects. 3.2 mg is higher than in other preworkouts that I've seen, but I do love this ingredient as a stim and fat loss agent. I'd prefer alpha yohimbine as you get benefits with less side effects, and I question yohimbine here because of the next matrix. The last matrix is for extended energy and is a prop blend that includes Teacrine, KSM-66, Holy Basil, Reishi mushroom, etc. I really liked these ingredients as I've had them before, but at the 167 mg prop blend they are underdosed, especially the KSM-66. Also these ingredients are probably where a lot of the carbs come from, of which this has 7 g with 1g sugar. Not a huge amount, but carbs can definitely effect the intake and effectiveness of yohimbine. Since it's only 1g sugar maybe it wouldn't, but everything I've read on regular yohimbine is that carbs can definitely take away it's effectiveness. Overall though, a very impressive profile that addresses all the major areas of a preworkout with nice doses.

Mixability was good even with the bcaas and lots of ingredients, shaked it normal and I didn't have to reshake. Dosing is standard, one scoop 20-30 minutes preworkout. The taste was well down, Bombsicle flavor that was a less sweet blue raspberry flavor. I looked forward to it every time, nothing to complain about here.

In all the areas that count, this is a very effective preworkout. The most effective area for this preworkout is definitely in terms of energy and endurance. By the time I got to the gym, which is about 5 minutes, I was instantly awake. I had great, long-lasting energy that lasted throughout my hour of lifting and 20 minutes of cardio. It even lasted into the workday which was really nice as the morning can be tough. For this reason, I'd definitely be wary of when I took this in terms of when you're headed to bed. There was great focus from this product as well, very zoned in and in a great mood. I was on creatine before this, and the positive effects of creatine continued on this as well so the MagnaPower delivered with muscle fullness and continued strength gains. I'd say the weakest part of this for me were the pumps, but I can't blame this totally on the product as my diet and lack of response to citrulline has the most do with this probably. The BCAAs I feel did a great job with staying out of catabolism as I didn't have strength loss even while continuing to cut on this and my recovery was on par (even though I use other aminos as well). Overall, this was an extremely effective preworkout that I really enjoyed taking as it really helped me get motivated and gave me the energy to get through everything at the gym and more.

$40 for 20 servings. Definitely expensive, but you get a lot of ingredients and could conceivably save some money/servings on your BCAAs and Creatine while taking this. Even at this price, I would buy this again as it's very close to other top tier preworkouts.

Side Effects

No crash, no sides.

Conclusion

Looking for a new can't miss preworkout? Nobody reacts the same but this could be it and has all the ingredients you need for a great workout.

Other Prices:
Ill Pump You Up   $43.95
Optimal Nutrition   $44.99
Amazon   $44.99

9.5
  March 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Scooper
  • Trademarked Ingredients
  • Too Strong
  • Stays In Your System Longer Than You Think
  • Sleeplessness
  • Energy Seems To Never Fade
  • Sweaty

First and foremost, big thank you to the TROOP program and iSatori for the opportunity to review Morph Xtreme. I was very excited when this product first came out and I've been anxiously waiting to try it. I have used iSatori's previous pre workout in the past and wasn't overly impressed, but this profile got me all hot and bothered. I'm no rookie to pre workouts that are "efficaciously dosed" and touted as "all in one," so it was nice to see how Morph Xtreme compared. I would say the most comparable pre workouts would be: pre jym, pre kaged, clash, muscle marinade 2.0, and arc reactor.

I really like Morph Xtreme's profile! It is touted as a 7-in-1 pre workout and bcaa. I truly believe the ingredients cover the spectrum of what any experienced supplement user would like to see in a pre workout. The majority of the profile is full disclosure, and the only part that is left as a prop blend is the extended energy blend. I honestly love the disclosure of the majority of the ingredients and I think that is necessary given the recent trends of full disclosure in the industry. That being said, I understand the reason for keeping the extended energy blend as proprietary and I don't mind not knowing the specific amounts of those ingredients.

This pre workout has everything you need at clinical or near to clinical doses to help with energy, fatigue, endurance, strength, pump, focus, and endurance. As you'll see below, I think that the profile really covers all of your basics. Additionally, iSatori doesn't go cheap with its sources for the ingredients, using patented forms from Nitrogisine, Astragin, H+ Beta Alanine, MagnaPower, LeuciTor, Sustamine, TeaCrine, and KSM-66

The one thing I will note at the outset is the inclusion of 7g of carbs. The 7g consists of waxy maize and 1g of sugar. I haven't taken pre workouts with carbs included in the past, but I totally understand the reason for including them. They assist with endurance, energy, and muscle pumps. However, if you are someone who trains fasted, as I did for many years, this may not be the pre for you. I will go into the ingredients in more detail below. Morph Xtreme consists of the following five blends/complexes:

Max Pump/Plasma Expansion Matrix:
Citrulline Malate 7,000 mg
Inositol Stabilized Arginine Silicate (Nitrosigine) 1,000 mg
Astragalus (root)(Astralgus membranaceous) Extract; Tienchi Ginseng (root)(Panax notoginseng) Extract (Astragin) 25 mg

Strength/Muscle/Endurance Complex:

CORE Energy/Focus/Cognition Matrix:
Taurine 2,000 mg
Choline Bitartrate 500 mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg
Yohimbe (Corynanthe yohimbe schum)(Bark) Extract (supplying 3.2mg Yohimbine) 40 mg

Extended Energy Blend 167mg:
Glucuronolactone, Theacrine (TeaCrine), Ashwagandha (Root) Extract (Withania somnifera) (KSM-66), Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis), L-Tyrosine, Holy Basil (leaf) (Ocimum tenuiflorum) Extract, Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) Extract.

I had the Orange Mango Mania and I thoroughly enjoyed the taste. It was a perfect blend of orange and mango and was pretty sour (which I like). Morph Xtreme did not mix all too well at first, but if you give it a good shake it will mix properly.

I never took more than 1 scoop at time. I wouldn't recommend doing more than 1 scoop, purely because of the amount of stimulants. On that note, I would suggest that people who are sensitive to stimulants start out at half a scoop and assess their tolerance.

Now to the really important part! I found Morph Xtreme to be a very effective pre workout. Within about 20 minutes of taking it, I felt a smooth rush of energy and focus that took me straight to the weights. I also had a not so smooth abundance of sweat dripping off of my body right around that 20 minute mark and until the end of my 1 hour long workout sessions. This wasn't just a little sweat, but a lot. I literally had girls point out that they could see a mark where each ab touched my shirt...it ultimately made a heart like shape when it all came together to meet at my nips lol.

Aside from the sweating, I was able to really throw around some great weight in the gym. I felt like I was able to attack the barbell and push myself past my usual limit. I had tunnel vision and felt like I could go and go and go. Which leads me to my next VERY IMPORTANT point--DO NOT TAKE THIS LATE IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP. Boy the extended energy blend really works! I would take Morph Xtreme immediately after work (5 p.m.) and then go straight to the gym. I would have an amazing workout and then not be able to sleep until midnight or later. Note--before and after finishing Morph Xtreme I typically fall asleep around 9:30 like an old man (even though I am 26).

Aside from the sweat and problems falling asleep, this product performed in the gym each and every time. It made me push myself further than I would have been able to go otherwise.

Value for this product isn't too hot. Yea you get a lot of quality ingredients in it, but you also get a lot of quality ingredients that I listed at the beginning of this review. At the cheapest, Morph Xtreme is $32 and is typically closer to around $44 at most places. That may not sound too bad, but its a hefty price for 20 servings. That being said, I thought I had better workouts on Morph Xtreme than the other pre workouts I mentioned so I would possibly pay the added price if I had the money lying around.

Side Effects

The only negative side effects were the sweating and sleep issues that I noted above. The sweating is likely attributable to the yohimbine and the sleeplessness is likely attributable to the extended energy blend.

Conclusion

Morph Xtreme is all about performance and I honestly think it is one of the best in that category. It is pricey, but if you have the money and don't mind sweating and super long lasting energy-I would highly recommend giving it a try!
  • Orange Mango Mania: 9/10

March 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Scooper
  • Almost Full Transparency
  • Tastes Good

Shout out to Isatori and SR. Had a little trouble getting this product the first go around but I read about the issues on the forum and totally understand. Was very pleased when it came back up so I grabbed it right away. I recently took Spectrum RX by Lab Tech so it was great side by side comparison.

Morph Extreme is a 7 in 1 formula. The highlights are 7g of citrulline malate, 1g of nitrosigine (had to look up specifics - but is bonded arginine and silicon to increase blood flow and NO levels.) 3.2g of beta alanine, 1.5g of betaine, 4g of BCAAs, and 2.5g of creatine magnapower. One of the ingredients that caught my eye was the BCAAs that were included. For the most part, the label was fully disclosed. The only knock was the extended energy blend did not give a full breakdown of each ingredient.

I received the flavor Bombsicle and it was pretty bomb. Reminded me of a blue Gatorade. Mixability was great, not grainy and fully dissolved. Dosing is the standard 1 scoop, 30 minutes before your workout, nothing special.

Now to the part where most want to know. I did not feel overwhelmed like the review I read before selecting this pre. The energy and pump were top notch in the gym. I was able to blast thru my workouts and with zero crash afterwards. One big difference I noticed between Morph Extreme and Spectrum RX was the focus. ME did not give me the same focus but when comparing the two profiles you can see why. That is the only knock on the effectiveness.

As for value, I found it for $33 online. I'd say that is a pretty fair price for type of workout you are going to receive. I do wish isatori put more than 20 servings into the container. Lower serving #'s always deter me, even if the price is alright. Probably does not matter to others, just a personal preference for myself.

Side Effects

I had zero side effects while taking this.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I thought isatori made a pretty good product with the Morph Extreme. I'd like to see a little more added to aid in the focus and increase the number of servings but overall, it was a pleasant experience and I would recommend others to give this a try.

March 2, 2018

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 1 Scooper
    • Almost Full Transparency
    • Focus
    • Increase Strength And Stamina
    • Artificial Dyes

Hi boys and girls. Today I'm going to tell you about the time I tried out iSatori's kick-butt pre-workout mix: Morph Xtreme. iSatori sent this out to me for free to be reviewed, so I'd like to give them a big thank you for utilizing the TROOPs program for feedback! Overall I had some great workouts while taking this and found the flavor to be really tasty. My only gripe is that they use a ton of dye (blue 1) in the product that led to some sides that I'll get into later on.

Morph Xtreme has a total powerhouse of an ingredient profile and everything is fully disclosed except for the Extended Energy Blend which is 167mg total. iSatori certainly didn't cut corners and seek out bargain options either. In addition to providing 350mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, name-brand ingredients include MagnaPower creatine, Nitrosigine arginine, TeaCrine theacrine, H+ Beta Alanine, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, LeuciTor leucine, Sustamine glutamine, and AstraGin. Some of these name brand ingredients aren't dosed very heavily though. For example, the TeaCrine and KSM-66 are both part of the Extended Energy Blend along with 5 other ingredients. From what I've been able to research, most of the TeaCrine/Theacrine studies have been done at very high doses, but I don't think it means it wouldn't be effective in synergy with other compounds at lower doses. I'll elaborate in the effectiveness.

Another ingredient that folks might nay-say is the MagnaPower. This is dosed at 2.5g instead of the all-coveted 5g standard; but for all the chatter I hear when people review a PWO with creatine under 5g, I don't think I've ever seen one with 5g or more. In my mind this is giving you two benefits: it's maybe providing a slight edge and allowing you to get that extra rep or two with the creatine that's in there, and it's also giving you a healthy dose of magnesium which is going to allow your muscles to absorb and use the creatine more effectively. Magnesium is (in my opinion) the offensive line of the supplement world. All the glory might go to the skill position players, but without the O-Line everything's useless. Similarly, if you didn't have magnesium in your body everything would just seize up and your brain wouldn't be able to communicate to your muscles and tell them to relax.

Next, iSatori bridges past the pre-workout category and provides a 4g dose of BCAAs. These have been up for debate a lot lately in terms of their effectiveness as a category, but I've always found that they help me maintain my stamina. Whenever I'm adding BCAAs to the workout it seems I struggle more to exhaust myself than I do to move the weights. They use a standard 2:1:1 ratio and use LeuciTor for the leucine, then add another 25mg of Sustamine (glutamine + alanine).

Dosing: I always lift in the mornings now, so I was getting up at 5 throwing a scoop in my shaker with ~8oz of water and usually warming up by 5:30.

Mixing: When you throw this in the water you immediately see the amount of dye that's been added to the product. As the powder floats on the water, dense strands of royal blue dye start falling to the bottom of the cup like tentacles. It was very pretty, but not really what I'd want to see in something I'm going to drink.

Taste: I received Bombsicle flavor and found it to be tastier than most preworkouts I'd tried. I've heard TeaCrine makes flavoring really difficult, but I didn't notice the problem here. I looked forward to the taste and am usually very picky.

Throwing back this stuff had me feeling like I was morphing into the hulk in no time! For the first couple weeks I went very hard. I was hitting all the numbers on my main lifts, but in between sets I couldn't rest. I started supersetting everything. Every bench, squat, DL, pullup, whatever, suddenly needed to be complemented by a plank, scap pull up, BW split squat, curl, tricep extension, or similar. Anything that didn't work the exact same muscles the exact same way was going to be recruited into the lift between sets. My workout "plan" went out the window and plan B was initiated where I'd see how much I could make myself sweat while completing my workout, instead of just seeing if I could get through the whole thing. Since I lift in the morning, I have a hard stop around 7 so I can get ready for work. The new struggle became leaving. I was literally never tired. On a few occasions I doubled up and went again after work for an hour or so. However, PM sessions I never used this PWO for- or any other. The stamina just seemed to carry me through the day. That's why I'm not really worried about whether or not things like the TeaCrine had an effective dose. Clearly, the combination was working.

Unfortunately, I sprained my AC Joint (minor sprain) after the first couple weeks while playing in a way-too-intense flag football league. Since then I've had to really limit my choices for lifts to avoid straining it again. It still worked great, but about half of my lifts were for rehab so I sort of felt like I was sticking a Corvette engine in a Civic.

iSatori calls Morph Xtreme a "powerful 7-in-1 formula". Let's do a quick breakdown of everything they claim this product will help you with.

1. Energy: Definitely. With 350mg of caffeine and 40mg of Yohimbe, it should be no surprise. 5am comes quickly, but when taking Morph Xtreme I felt as well rested as every from my first set to my last.
    2. Focus: I would say yes here, too. Considering how difficult it was to just let myself rest between sets, the focus was undeniable. I am not much of a gym socialite but on a few occasions I had people come start talking to me while working out on this It was agonizing. I like them, but all I wanted to do was smash the weights!
    3. Pump: Big time. 7g of Citrulline Malate, another 1g of Nitrosigine, paired with AstraGin for absorption, plus MagnaPower and a 2g dose of Taurine means pump are unavoidable. I had great vascularity and muscle fullness every time I worked out with this.
    4. Strength: I have a tough time buying into strength claims. +A scoop of strong-powder and suddenly you're lifting more? Meh I will say though, I had some of my best lifts ever while taking this until my injury.
    5. Recovery: Yes. I rarely have the energy for two-a-days anymore but I felt like I wanted to go to the gym constantly while taking this. My DOMS were really minor despite having great lifts, and my time between sets basically didn't exist.
    6. Muscle: I did not notice an increase in muscle mass while taking this, but I did notice a recomping effect. I lost about 5lbs during my run of it, and really didn't have much to lose in the first place.
    7. Endurance: Definitely. I felt great from beginning to end of each workout and literally couldn't get tired. My workouts typically consisted of 10 minutes of cardio followed by an hour of hard lifting with short breaks between sets, followed by 10 more minutes of cardio. I'd be sweating bullets by the end but breathing easy.

So maybe a minor setback here Morph is expensive! The cheapest price I could find was $32.95 at IllPumpYouUp.com. But you also would need to pay ~$8 in shipping. There are only 20 servings in this container, so you're paying almost $2/serving at the best price I found. Elsewhere it's listed for as much as $45. This is a top notch PWO that would be good to splurge on once and a while, but is definitely at the top end of the price range.

Side Effects

I'm going to be real brief here for everyone's sake, but because of how much dye was in here it immediately started changing the stuff that came out the other end. After a few days of consistently taking it, I stopped having solid BMs until the tub was gone.

It was a price worth paying though, to be honest.

Conclusion

Overall, I found this stuff to be awesome in every way except for the price and the dye. However, I can understand the price when you consider what the company is investing in ingredients. What I can't understand is the need for all the dye. I know there are plenty of people out there who are full-on allergic to dyes like this too, so I'm not sure what the rationale is for adding them anymore. All the same, dye or no dye, Morph Xtreme is an awesome PWO and if you can afford it you should try it. Thanks again to iSatori for letting me test it!
    • BOMBSICLE: 8/10

9.5
      December 23, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • 1 Scooper
    • Top Notch Profile
    • Stays In Your System Longer Than You Think
    • Near Heart Attack
    • Too Strong
    • Overwhelming Side Effects
    • Sleeplessness
    • Jitters
    • Energy Seems To Never Fade

Sup guys, here with a review on Isatoris' new and very prolific preworkout appropriately named Morph Xtreme. Having tested the waters of various stimulated pres and dosages I was certain this would be something to rival or even overtake Muscle Marinade. I just need to say that this is thee most difficult review I have ever had to write, and again each to their own, I really loved it and hated it simultaneously. I will be very detailed.

One of the most complete preworkouts ever to be formulated IMO. Not only are the dosages more or less clinical but as I will explain really effective... I mean REALLY. The addition of a BCAAs is also welcomed as I train first thing in the AM (especially on this). Overall its got everything you need in a pre workout thats caused a helluva lot of contemplating. Love the near full transparency apart from the extended energy blend which is a prop blend.

Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (28g)
    Servings Per Container: Approx. 20

Choline Bitartrate 500 mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg
    Extended Energy Blend 167mg

Other Ingredients:

Waxy Maize, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Carbonate, FD&C Blue 1.

Taste
    I was really good, I had the bombsticle flavor which was like a candied blue berry drink. It was correct sweetness yet it was tarty too. It tasted alot like MT Vapor X5 Next Gen pre Icy rocket but a tad better IMO. The residue left is very very bitter so that kind of takes away from the initial great taste.
    Mixability
    Wasnt all that bad, but again with most jam packed pres, residue at the bottom is bound to happen. I do shake it rather vigorously so I dont have too many issues when it comes to mixability.
    Simply I used 1 leveled scoop of Morph X into 300mls of water 20/30 mins before I hit the weights.

FML. Is the first word that comes to mind when using this, its really that good. It almost seems to get better with every session, I know some build a tolerance as such to higher stim pres and they are only their best at their first usage, but not this - hells nah.

The best experience was easily the cognitive state you are put in - almost surreal and it lasts... Anyone watched Lucy? Well its like that kind of feeling and scenario as such, everything became clear and problem solving throughout the day was unreal. I cant say enough about everything I experienced, I literally was stronger every workout, I know it sounds cheesey but heck I hit the weights with a purpose like the good ol days when jack3d conquered at a triple scoop but this lasted. It was alpha af all around, my pumps were unreal, I had the most surreal experience in this department I was visually more swole than I think I have ever been each session was more or less the same experience. Endurance was also improved and definitely leading to greater workouts where literally I did not want it to end, I added in additional exercises with addition reps and sets.

Focus and energy are the standouts here, I have to say the energy was a bit overwhelming almost possessed in a way. These 2 components made every workout worthwhile to the point where you almost become dependent on it which to me is not ideal, being addicted to anything especially something so strong was my downfall here, but I will get to that in side effects.

I hit the weights with such intensity my dull workouts became raged with intent and determination, I was sweating like a mofo and loving it, it really made me feel alive and loving it... a bit too much.

I Bought it for $45 with a free bio gro 60servs on bodybuilding.com which is not bad at all but being that I live on the other side of the world this became a $120 pre workout when you factor in clearance and shipping. The pricing is ridiculous I know, but I cannot unfairly mark it because of where I live but on average this is $2.25 per scoop which isnt cheap, but that being said it is truly a single scoop knockout, and you guessed it 20 scoops is 20 hard ass workouts. so basically a month and a bit supply for most, which isnt bad, most pres still need an extra this or that added in but definitely not this!

Side Effects

This is seriously stronger than anything I have used, it hit me so so differently its hard to get my head around why I cant outright recommend it but thinking long and hard about why, darn this shiz is too much. I know caffeine wise its really not too high but overall too much of a good thing, I can say side effects aside this is 2nd best pre I have used, its snapping at the heels of the New Muscle Marinade but it will not ever topple it unless a slightly reformulated lower stim/energy profile comes out. The difference between the 2 is very minimal but worlds apart, Muscle marinade dies out during the day but Morph simply doesnt, something my anxieties couldnt deal with coz this shiz stayed in my system like a demon as such. But heck we are all different and simply for me I would take something like MT Vapor x5 because its usable and wont have me in junkie and panic mode, the whole reason I use supplements is to find a balance and what works for me but this was a tad too much.

I almost had a heart attack as such where, after feeling like a lower stim pre for shoulders I went for a 200mg caffeine pre and next thing I was sweating my ass off started sweating profusely like I have never experienced before and I had no idea wtf to do. My heart was racing like I am a goner, and throughout the whole day I just regretted ever using Morph, nothing is worth your health and sanity. As much as I loved everything it gave me - energy, pumps, intensity, strength, sheer determination, endurance and focus like this the shiz you see on tv I just cannot recommend it out right. And to further my point my wife used half a scoop and hated it, she had palpitations. So I mean heck if you enjoy near death or stimmed af pres I'd still say take with caution. I miss it I wont lie, but it was like a car that I cannot afford, at the end of the day its all about YOU and what works for you and this clearly did more harm than good - it actually brought back anxieties and feelings I worked months and years to get rid of and literally scared me away from preworkouts as a whole.I even went the entire day without any stims besides Morph and heck things didn't improve, I couldnt even get in a good nights rest with weird ass heart beats and restlessness I am not making this up, I wish I was but it was that screwed up. I on the other hand had no crash but the constant jitters were there almost the entire day which made me think made it was a constant crash my brain couldn't fathom?

Conclusion

As much as I want to love it I can't, I was torn to even do this review - but honesty counts, and if I want to be the best reviewer I can be I cannot let anything slide, yo anything giving me sleepless nights, near heart attacks and anxieties is something I cannot recommend. I do say that we are different, but being in this game so so long I kinda know right from wrong - I have never experienced something like this nor would I want anyone else to. Simply its an astonishingly effective pre where the side effects are full blown and have more or less made me rethink everything - even being a supplement reviewer it was that bad, but knowing that a set back needs a come back I cannot quit. But choosing you wellbeing over a supplement is radical in my books, so if Isatori make a lower stim version I am all for it but leaving it the way it is and the troubles its caused me is not wise. I value my life more than this thats for sure. But without the sides it would have been a compelling duel between Morph X and thee ultimate Muscle Marinade but as it stands Morph X was too xtreme and makes me wonder what exactly was in there? Is the label correct? But heck maybe its best I just don't know - for the sake of my own sanity.

Cheers