Protein > Whey Protein

Liquid Morph+ is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by iSatori. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Protein > Whey Protein

bigworm89
  May 9, 2010

I started us Morph+ when i first started going to the gym. It seems to hit the muscles pretty fast post workout. I quit using it because at first they were 3 dollars then they got bumped up to 4.50 so i said so long Morph and hello to 100% Whey. The taste is awesome. It doesnt have an amino profile on the bottle so i am not sure on how good that is. I always keep some of this in my Gym bag in case i need a protein fix, but it would make an expensive everyday post workout protein.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Value At First

• BBmaniac64
    Rep: 0
    May 9, 2010

well yess its has a good protein profile but oen things that it has and has a lot of is red #40 which eman, yeah ur taking in alot of protein but ur also killing urself and ur health at the same time lol.

im against this product but thank you for the review :)