Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Lean System 7 is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by iSatori. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burping Straight After Taking Can Be Bad
My first review;

This is my first supplement of any form, and well i weighed in for the first time on 29th May at 14.10st with 18.9BF%

Today i weigh in at 13.9st give of take a lb or so for fluid retention and down to 18BF%

Ive done literately no weight lifts, and just an hours cardio 4/5 times a week;

20 Mins x-trainer, 20 Mins rower and 20 Mins on treadmill. Energy wise, i cant roll out of bed let alone wake up until i take this supplement in a morning to perk me up at about 7.30am, and i take the 2nd dosage around 5pm as i usually hit gym at 6pm;

My diet at the moment consists of,
Jacket potatoes usually 1 a day at lunch with tuna and bit of salad, bowl of fruit and fibre for breakfast with soya milk, chicken and rice with salad for dinner with a odd piece of fruit here and there or a alpen breakfast bar. With a glass of juice with no added sugar and water as my drink;

Ive tried loosing weight before but ive never lost a full stone in weight in pretty much 3 weeks which in all honesty dont think i could have done without this supplement.

I could be wrong and it could all be me but small part of me feels it has helped especially with energy levels, i may be shattered after running for 20mins but i feel i could go on easily;

Im sweating a hell of alot aswell and im absolutely boiling during my cardio sessions.

There was 1 time i took the full dosage and later that night i had never experienced anything quite like it on the toilet before but i just take 2 tablets in a morn on wake up and 2 again at 5pm ish - with no other side effects ive read about;

Again this is my first review but i would recommend to someone to at least try out.

• RodrigoRM
    June 16, 2010

wow, weighing yourself in stones. I am just curious man, where are you from???

Great review btw, repd.

• rob182
    June 16, 2010

haha sorry, i'm from Uk >.