Bio Gro Reviews

• Decreases Muscle Soreness
  • Increases Recovery
  • No Flavor
  • Dont Snort It

This is the final product in the line of Isatori that I had the privilege of logging and it was my favorite A huge thanks goes out to Isatori. When I had first heard about Bio-gro I was as skeptical as most, ultimate recovery, no DOMS, I have heard it all before. Well I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to parallel directly with these statements. The recovery I had was great, best I have had, while it didn't get rid of muscle soreness completely it did help in significantly speed up the recovery process.

Taste-?

Its unflavored but it still does have a taste. What that taste is I could not tell you, but its not bad at all and whenever you mix it with your protein it is completely masked and you wont even taste it.

Effectiveness-9

Wow, this is not a placebo effect this is the real deal. I was sent 3 bottles by Isatori and dosed Bio-gro at 2-3 scoops post workout. You will have to find your sweet spot but for me it was 2-3 scoops depending on the training I did that day, think legs vs . upper body. For me the turning point in does it work or is this placebo was on my squat and or deadlift day. Normally the next day following this lower body workout entitles me walking like an old man and having crazy doms for the next couple of days, but with GRO this was not the case. Also within I would say 1-2 hrs after taking this I would have an all day pumped feeling, sort of an IV drip of agmatine feeling if you will. Also I would get the same full feeling in almost every major muscle group, regardless if I trained it that day or not. So this rates on the highest end of recovery products I have tried.

Price-6

This will depend on how you dose Bio-gro. If you do 3 scoops a day it will not last you very long, but if you are in the 1-2 scoop range (almost no one is) then the value will be great. Now price to me is two fold, in that you are paying a premium price but recovery will be awesome. To me since it is almost always on sale so it should not be a major issue, but I would try 1 first before you stock up on like 20.

Overall-8

What can I say this is a great product that imo will help anyone recover faster. Yes the price will turn some away but don't knock it until you have tried it. The other thing is now some companies are releasing newer versions of Bio-gro that double the servings, which is great because that way even if you are a three scooper like me the value should stay fairly high. One final thought for Isatori, it would be cool if somehow they could combine a Hydrolyzed Whey or any protein for that matter with Bio-gro, that way you would never have to mix multiple products. Overall I would say Isatori has a novel supplement, one that actually lives up to its claims.

• BrooklynBuff
    January 13, 2014

Don't snort it lol

• garlick
    January 14, 2014

I'll have to try railing a line of it one of these days, just to find out why you said not to snort it.