Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

3-XL is a Pump Product manufactured by iSatori. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

4xchevy
  February 7, 2010

I haven't tried to many Creatine products. Monohydrate quit working for me so I decided to try this one. iSatori is (in my opinion a reputable company. They guarantee their products 100% and their customer service is one of the best out there. I've tried several of their products and been happy with the results. With this product I noticed my muscle felt fuller and I had the the energy to push up that last rep. All in all I will use this product again. So far I have cycled through 2 tubs. My strength gains have been great. The only downfall is it is a little on the expensive side. I've paid about $32-$34 bucks per tub on some site. There are probably other products out there similar to this for less, but this one I know works. One tub has enough for about 30 days and you only take 1 scoop a day. Hope this helps.
 Pros: