(Better than 57% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

17-Beta is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by iSatori. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; iSatori did not participate)
  February 25, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Happy Thoughts
  • A Lot Of Ingredients
  • Effective
  • Mild
  • Stress Reducing
  • Prop Blend

Big thanks to Supplement Reviews for hooking me up with iSatori 17-Beta. As males, we are always trying to find ways of being the alpha, especially in the gym. Whether that means we are the guy who can lift the most or the guy who can tear through that days WOD and make it look super easy, in the end, we want to dominate and 17-Beta can help get you there.

So the ingredient profile has just about everything in the pantry that could go into a product, but at the same time, it is all listed as "complex" or "blend". This is really my only huge issue with this product because it would be nice to know what you are getting with every dose. Anyways, let us take a look at what it has to offer.

17-Beta Testosterone/Performance Matrix 2330 mg
5-LAXO-T Complex 800 mg
ELEVATE-TN LIBIDO Complex: 1000 mg
GH-SURGE Complex 160 mg

ESTROGEN | SORTISOL | PROLACTIN INHIBITOR Complex 315 mg -
ABSORPTION Agent 5 mg
ANDRO-TEST Agent 50 mg

5-LAXO-T Complex
(FENU-T Fenugreek Seed Extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (Std. Min. 50 % Saponins, Furastanolic Saponins and Protodioscin) (600 mg), Dioscorea nipponica Makino Root Extract (Std. Min. 40 % Protodioscin), TRIBPRO 90 Tribulus terrestris Fruit Extract (Std. Min. 90% Saponins), Methoxyisoflavone

ELEVATE-TN LIBIDO Complex:
(D-Aspartic Acid, Saged Musli Root Extract (Chlorophytum borivilianum) (Std. Min. 50% Saponins), Avena Sativa (Whole Plant) Extract, Bulbine natalensis Powder (Stem and Tuber))

GH-SURGE Complex
(Mucuna pruriens Seed Extract (Std. Min. 15% L-Dopa), Deer Antler Velvet)

ESTROGEN | SORTISOL | PROLACTIN INHIBITOR Complex
(Ashwagandha Root 5:1 Extract (Withania somnifers), Yacon Root (Smallanthus sonchifolius), Bladderwrack Whole Plant (Fucus vesiculosus), Resvertrol Root Extract (Polygonum cupsidatum), Chrysin Seed Extract (Oroxylum indicum), Calcium Lactate Gluconate, Diindolylmethane, Indole-3-Carbinol, White Button Mushroom Fruit Extract (Agaricus bisporus))
ABSORPTION Agent
(BioPerine (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract)
ANDRO-TEST Agent
(Adrostenolone (DHEA))

So yeah....that is A LOT of stuff for 3 capsules, but then again we will never know how much of each ingredient we are really getting.

So a serving is 3 capsules so you can rule out taste and mixability, however, you can tell there is a strong Fenugreek presence here due to the overwhelming maple syrup smell that is associated with that herb.

Again dosing is 3 capsules before you train on workout days, and 1 capsule before each meal on non-training days.

So this is where the product really shines, or should I say doesn't shine(you will understand what I mean soon). iSatori says that this is best used in 12-week cycles so I was only able to see what the first stage would be like. Honestly, this is a super laid back testosterone booster. For the most part, it is hard to tell that someone is even on something when using this. By that, I mean there was not an increase of aggression, and I did not have any increase in acne or mood swings. What I did have an increase in was my strength, endurance, focus, and happy thoughts...yes...happy thoughts. The Ashwagandha Root 5:1 Extract really shines through on this which is great, because we all know that stress=increased cortisol which means you are going to carry extra water weight and bloating. While taking this, I was always in a good mood, and nothing really stressed me out or bothered me. Imagine the cartoon dog sitting in the room that is on fire saying "this is fine." That is honestly how I felt, but when it came to the gym and lifting, the extra push and strength was always there. To me, that is a big win with a product that fits into this category. It gives it the dual identity persona which is nice because you can dominate your workouts, but not act like a complete jackass outside of the gym.

So value might be the downfall depending on how you view things. You can get this for $40 and at a 30 day supply, that means you are paying $1.33 per serving. From what you can see above, you are getting a lot of ingredients for your money, but some consumers might be willing to pay more per serving to know the exact doses they are getting.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If you are in the market for a nice smooth effective T booster, then you might consider this product and give it a shot. Again, you will not have true clarity on what you are really getting ingredients wise, or which ingredients are working best for your body, but at least there is nothing that can cause any true harm in this. With that being said, a smooth T booster may not be what you are looking for and you might want that rage feeling and that is fine, but for those who want the best of both worlds, you should consider this one.

• dmf8625
    February 25, 2018

Were the capsules quite large in size since there are so many ingredients or above average for a pill form supplement?

February 26, 2018

To be honest, they were fairly normal size. Think of slightly bigger than Tylenol gel caps.

• dmf8625

Thank you.

Did you always save these for before your workouts or did you consume as recommended on off days as well?

February 26, 2018

So I usually am doing some kind of workout 6 days a week so I would take them prior with the rest of my morning vitamins and stuff because it just came natural. On non workout days I would try my best to time them with meals, but would sometimes forget and take all 3 in the morning out of habit. Overall I think the main thing is just consistently talking everyday.

• Wis3guy
    February 26, 2018

Was there an ingredient that you where looking for? Or know that it works for you? Prop blends make it hard, so just wondering.

• Wis3guy
    February 26, 2018

Other than the ashwagandha root, you covered.

February 26, 2018

I usually have good results with fenugreek based products, so I figured that would see some positive results. I was a little hesitant with the fact that it had DHEA due to when I used Redcon1 and Blackstone labs DHEA formulas I got super bad acne. However I did not experience those side effects.

Advertisement: