Super Epi-Andro Rx Reviews

By: IronMag Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Super Epi-Andro Rx is a Prohormone manufactured by IronMag Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
6.6

Overall
Overall
2.0
1.9
  March 6, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Under Dosed
    • COMPLETELY INNEFFECTIVE

I would like to thank the TROOP Program and IML for this opportunity. I am into supplementation and also expanding my knowledge on everything under the sun in terms of training, nutrition, and even anabolics. I first heard of IML back in the day before the owners got into opposing views and branched away from one another(via Blackstone Labs/Ironmag Labs). They also USED to have some of the most potent prohormones on the market including DMZ, Msten, and even METHADROL XTREME. Also Ironmag Labs owns a plethora of different sites/companies. They have their own research chem site and also either own or is the main sponsor of ASforums. They have a couple of different groups where their reps always promote their products. I saw so many people swearing by these new prohormones as if they are/were just as good as the original ones before the ban. I stacked this epi andro with their NOR ANDRO. My background; I just got off an epistane(converts to epistanol) and halodrol cycle(converts to oral turnibol). I have ran pstanz, ultradrol, superdrol, and trenavar. I knew these weren't going to stack up to these but with a person associated with the company telling me it was going to be like an epistane with more strength gains I was pretty skeptical. They say on here, so you or anyone else can say what I said to be circumstantial, This compound will not produce remarkable size gains in comparison to other prohormones, but it is especially good for strength gains and muscle density and definition, which makes it great to use during a cutting cycle or alongside a prohormone that helps build mass during a bulking phase for a balanced strength and size stack." Let me tell you my experience.

If you are new to this and wondering wtf I am talking about when I say prohormones. Prohormones can be converted to an oral steroid. Supplement companies added or took out a branch in a certain compound that would make it not be a steroid when taken instantly. There can be anywhere between one to three step conversion for it to finally be the end product. As I was saying before I was taking Halodrol which after its conversion turns into Turnibol. What does this convert to? "Stanolone is the hormone that epiandrosterone converts to in the body and it is very androgenic." What is stanolone? For starters its nonmethylated (in Broscience voice" Which means NO GAINS!") which makes the liver toxicity factor not be a factor. From sources I have found online the minimum effective dosage of stanolone is 500 mgs. I took four pills a day which would make up 200 mgs. This is the most that they suggest using.

Four pills preworkout and on my off days with my first meal. Very easy capsules.

???????????????????? What effectiveness? Lets see what they have to say:
    Main Effects of ENANTHATED EPI-DHEA:
    + Increased Muscle Hardness-----None that I noticed. Did I have increased muscle hardness after I worked out? Yes. Was it anymore than not using these or even remotely similar to previous prohormone pumps? Not at all.
    + Inhibits Aromatase Enzymes- Ok so this is usually noticeable with me. Whenever I take arimistane, a SERM, or a good estro blocker my shoulders become more defined and my abs actually start to flatten out. I seem to recomp. Again none of this.
    + Increased Libido----- No not at all. My libido actually increased more during a run with D aspartic acid.
    + Increases Aggression------------I'm a pr*ck by nature. Did this increase my aggression in or outside the gym? Again no! When I am on a cycle, the world tends to know something is up with me. Whether I'm in the gym lifting heavy and slamming out reps for deads or I am cussing out my coworkers more than usual the world figures it out really quick. Do I like this attribute about prohormones? Absolutely not but this does happen. This never happened which is a good thing it is also a sign my body didn't notice anything with this.

Also "increased strength gains"----- Did my strength go up? Yes. Can I attribute this to these products? Not at all! My strength cycle went as planned. Compared to other ph runs there was no "Holy $$$$, this weight feels like nothing! I'm going to start throwing more plates on!" Honestly if I were attribute any of the strength to these products(which was nothing more out of the norm, the occasional extra rep or two) it would be a great disservice to SR, ME, or my good buddy who has been doing my programming.

The value is $40 per bottle which would be great if it was properly dosed and actually worked. Now I had two of these bottles and two nor andro. So if you ran it like I did one bottle would only last about two and a half weeks. So $80 for my run with this alone I would pretty pissed if I spent this much money for this.

Side Effects

I work in a manual labor job so I constantly get acne. I honestly didn't notice anything with this. Usual sides I get while on cycle can include increased acne, natural testosterone shutdown, testicular atrophy, loss of libido, bloated, water retention, back pumps, orange pee from its taking its toll on my liver, sore joints, unable to go full rom on lifts due to the sore joints.... I'm happy I didn't get any of these. So that's the only thing saving this product by me giving it a four with a solid "Didn't do anything."

Conclusion

My conclusion on this is if you see anything with an IML tag on it keep trucking and don't believe the hype. POPS OUT

5.5
      February 25, 2016

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Mild Strength Increase
    • Mild Libido Increase
    • Slight Acne
    • Mild Recurring Headaches
    • Under Dosed

I would like to thank Iron Mag Labs (IML) for allowing me to review their product Super Epi-Andro Rx, and the SR TROOPERs program for providing the connection. I'm usually all about natty test boosters these days, but when I saw these supps from IML up for review I figured I'd do one last stack with a supplement of this nature. Last products I used were M-Drol and M1,4ADD (both discontinued) from Competitive Edge Labs years ago. Moving on to the review.

Note: IML provided two bottles of their product to have a full months worth of maximum dosing. This was stacked with another IML product - Super Nor-Andro Rx.

Label Serving Size Based on a 1 Capsule Serving

3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstan-17-one (50mg) : The name of the ingredient may make some feel this is a powerful supp, but it's just Epiandrosterone with the bottle's label showing its shortened name epiandro. This ingredient provides very weak to mild androgenic activity for the most part, but can give some a slight boost in their training programs intended for strength increases and/or fat loss for better muscle definition.

Epi-Andro is non-methylated, which means it places little stress on your liver, or possibly no stress at all. I'd still say to use some type of liver and blood pressure protection while using any PH. Even if it's just herbal ones.

6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin (15mg) - This ingredient is new to me so I had to do some research on it. Apparently it's just used to allow better absorption of oral steroids, drugs, and food as well. Basically it's an anabolic amplifier that supports the metabolism of the Epi-Andro. Research I found:

Piperine (5mg) - Piperine is another ingredient that assists with the bioavailability of the reacting ingredient, which in this case is Epi-Andro...

In short, the ingredients are pretty basic and you can find a lot of research on each specific one. My understanding is that the Epi-Andro is supposed to be more potent with this product because of the assistance with ingredients that increase absorption.

There's really no taste to the caps and they are easy to swallow.

The dosing is one of my issues that placed this supp at a lower rating. I've looked through various areas and the recommended dosing amount across the board is 300-400mg per day. Considering that I dosed twice daily with 2 caps (IML label says this is max amount), that would place my total daily intake of epiandro at 200mg. It's not a HUGE daily mg gap, but it could explain the very mild effectiveness.

IML does note on their website that this epiandro product is not as powerful as what most people expect from a PH, but it's supposed to increase strength, definition, and is good to run either with a cutting cycle or another supp intended for mass gains. However, this doesn't defend the under dosed ingredient. The two ingredients intended for better absorption may be their reason why, but it makes me wonder if those ingredients are cheaper than adding an extra 25-50mg of epiandro to each capsule, which would make it a more profitable supp at the price it's being sold...I don't have solid proof so it's just speculation.

7.5/10

The effectiveness with this supp wasn't THAT bad. One of the intended benefits from using Super Epi-Andro is to increase strength. My strength was positively increased during big lifts such as the deadlift and overhead press (my two favorite exercises btw). My deadlift went from starting out at 455lbs. (1RM) at the start of the stack to 480lbs. Had to squeeze those 2.5lbs. plates in there lol Overhead press went from 210lbs. (1RM) to 225lbs., so I was happy to finally have those 2 plates on the bar.

However, I didn't have that "alpha male" feeling like I was hoping for in the gym. My strength obviously increased, but my aggression didn't, which is what the label says may happen. Basically I wasn't pacing around ready to pump out more or wanting to slap the guy using the squat rack for barbell curls during peak hours. I didn't feel moody or anything either like I thought would happen like other PH's I took.

Epiandro is a "dry" compound, so it's supposed to help with muscle definition. I didn't really see anything of the sort from using this stack, but I wasn't in a calorie deficit or anything focused on fat loss, so I wouldn't be able to say for certainty this wouldn't help for the benefit of leaner gains.

Libido was another possible benefit stated on the label. I wasn't chasing my wife around like a horny dog, but my sex drive was slightly heightened more than usual.

5.5/10

This is what changed the overall rating from "Recommended - 7.0" to the final score I gave it. Luckily we were given 2 bottles for better monthly dosing, but the average consumer has to pay for 2 bottles if they want decent results unless they have never even taken a natty test booster. Retail price is $54.99, so x2 the product for better dosing and that places you at almost $110 for mediocre benefits. But let's say you only need dosing from 1 bottle - it's still expensive when there are natty test boosters with better benefits at cheaper prices and not in the PH category.

Price Comparison (considering proper dosing of epiandro):

Iron Mag Labs Super Epi-Andro Rx (50mg epiandro per cap, 60 caps) - $54.00 (2 bottles allow for 200mg daily dosing for 1 month)

Primeval Labs Epiandro Max (100mg epiandro per cap, 120 caps) - $69.99 (1 bottle allows for 400mg daily dosing for 1 month, or 300mg daily dosing for 40 days)

Primeval wins so far because you get the proper dosing of epiandro from one bottle by paying the little extra...

Looking across the internet you can find Super Epi-Andro Rx at its cheapest for $39.95 (Primeval Epiandro can be found for $49.99)

If you don't need the recommended dosing of epianrdo then IMLs product is cheaper and has added ingredients for possible better absorption.

Side Effects

Slight Acne. Be ready for it if you have oily skin that is acne prone like me.

Slight frequent headaches (common for me even with test boosters)

Conclusion

It's not a terrible product and did provide strength and libido benefits for me. I think this is more beneficial for somebody who has never used a more potent PH supp. The price is my big issue due to the dosing, which is why I gave it the score I did. Thanks again IML for letting me review this product!

Overall
    Overall
    4.5
      February 25, 2016

For those of you who don't know, I love muscle building supplements. Natural and somewhat unnatural. So of course I was happy to try out a stack of the IML Super Epi-Andro and Super R-Andro and see how they stack up against others of this ilk. IML was gracious enough to send two bottles of each so I was able to run a respectable dosage for a full 30 days.

This is a super basic profile. Each serving is one capsule. Each capsule contains 50mg of 3b-undecyloxy-5a-androstane-17-one which is the 3 beta isomer of Epiandrosterone which is basically the same compound as the Super R-Andro, which is Androsterone. Androsterone and Epiandrosterone both convert to DHT at approximately 1/7th the potency of testosterone.

The other main ingredient is 15mg of 6,7-dihydrogergamottin 45%: This is sold as "anabolic amplifier" and is supposed to increase the absorption of supplements, drugs, oral anabolic steroids and even food.

There is also 5mg of Piperine for absorption.

No taste or dosing issues. I dosed each one capsule twice daily. One thing I did notice with this supplement was consistent heartburn after dosing for an hour or so. I didn't realize at first that this may be causing it, but since finishing I have not experienced any hearburn.

My biggest beef with this product is the dosing. Epiandrosterone dosing is 300-400mg. Even at the maximum recommended dose, this product only allows consumption of 200mg of epiandrosterone.

The effectiveness of these products was mild and possibly partially psychological. Both compounds convert into DHT and both compounds combined only made up 600mg of active ingredient to convert to DHT with suggested minimum dosing of DHT being between 400-600mg daily combined. Keep in mind this is for two bottles of each product. I understand that there were a couple of absorption ingredients but nonetheless I don't think that this was adequately dosed and that you should have to run two bottles of each to get a respectable dosage. In addition to this, DHT in general is considered a fairly mild compound so it would have been nice to see such a compound dosed at a more effective range.

Ok. Now to the actual effectiveness. For this product IML claims Epiandrosterone is supposed to:

- Helps Increase Lean Mass*--Yes. I was able to gain 3 lbs of what seemed like lean mass during my 30 day run.

- Supports Increased Definition*--Not really but I am a little fat so perhaps for others.

- Helps Increase Fat Loss*--I can't really say that this helped in this area.

- Promotes Decreased Water Retention*---Can't really say that this helped in this area either.

- Helps Increase Strength*--Not really.

- Helps Boost Libido*--Moderate libido boost during the 30 day run.

- Supports Increased Muscle Hardness*---This did happen but nothing to the effect of a SARMS or PH run. It was a little easier to get and keep a workout pump and I did have some day to day increased muscle fullness. But overall nothing too noticeable and nothing people who saw me commented on.

Overall for effectiveness this product seemed to have some mild effects. Not even to the point of running ostarine but more along the lines of what you would expect from a decent test boosting stack. Slight increase in acne and libido. A moderate leaning and hardening effect. No real increased workout endurance or strength gains. Overall lackluster results.

This is the real killer for this product. I ran two bottles of this product over 30 days at the maximum allowable dose and for the mild results I got it certainly wasn't worth the 80.00 price tag, PLUS the cost of the other IML product which was even more expensive.

Side Effects

Oily skin and hearburn.

Conclusion

I have always kind of considered DHEA based PH's to be a waste of time and money. For someone wishing to stay close to natural and not run a "real" cycle I figured what the hell, give those guys something to get pumped up about. I myself having been out of the dark side for quite some time, I decided if there was anything behind these products now was the time to give them a run. I guess for myself having tasted the forbidden fruits I could be expecting more from these than others might. But overall, the mild nature of the results and the way too hefty price tag just doesn't make this product worth wasting my time with.