Cyanostane Rx has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Cyanostane Rx Reviews

By: IronMag Labs

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Cyanostane Rx is a Prohormone manufactured by IronMag Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Cyanostane Rx has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
  March 27, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Lethargy
Alright this is my most recently cycle at the time of writing. I actually stacked two PH products here so keep that in mind.

The cycle consisted of CyanostaneRX for six weeks. Dosing was two pills daily. Upon reaching the third week I added MStenRX. Dosing was two pills daily. On cycle support included IML Anabolic Matrix, IML Cycle Support, multivitamin, fish oil, CLA. Diet was approximately 2000 - 2800 calories daily, using a carb cycling diet.

PCT consisted of liquid Clomid dosed 200(1st day), 150 (2nd day), 100 (3rd day), and 50/50/50/50. E-control was used for the last 3 weeks of PCT along with some DAA.

Side effects included insomnia, some muscle spasms, dry mouth (drink LOTS of water), under-eye "bags", acne (at the beginning of the cycle), testicular shutdown, lethargy, and muscle cramps. The lethargy actually got really bad in week 4 so I took DHEA and that took care of it.

Starting weight was 158 pounds (at 68 inches height and after a long slow cut). Ending weight was 168 pounds. I was going for a recomp with this cycle and I think it worked great.

Review of Cyanostane only, I would say the effects were great. I definitely felt "on" and during workouts had veins all over my arms.

Exercises included mainly bench press, squats, deadlift, and overhead press. Overhead press went from a measly 90 pounds to 135 pounds although I can say that I didn't overhead press much before. Barbell curl went from 70 pounds to 110 pounds. Mainly the cycle/stack provided a much great mental focus in the gym and amazing pumps. My arms grew a 3/4-inch, midsection slimmed, abs are starting to pop, started to get veins popping on my legs too. Muscular definition improved dramatically. I attribute it a lot to the PH but also a lot to the knowledge I gained over the last couple months on proper lifting and what works and doesn't work for my body. Everyday still learning something new. I think I'm going to take a break from PH's for a while and just stick to eating right and doing the right workouts and we'll see if I can keep gaining. Definitely recommend the stack if you're not a beginner and looking for something to kick you in the ass to get you in the gym.