Triumphalis has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Triumphalis Reviews

By: Iron Legion

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Triumphalis is a Prohormone manufactured by Iron Legion. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Triumphalis has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hardens Muscles
  • Not Very Liver Toxic
  • Decent Value
  • Very Anabolic
  • Back Pumps
I bring to you Triumphalis, also known as Methyldiazirinol. A new DS/Ph brought to the market. I would love to give a big thank you to Jake over at Iron Legion/Antaeus labs. Thank you brother. On to the review.

So this compound was actually created back in 1965. But never actually put on the market until here recently. Structurally it is quite comparable to Anavar, Primobolan, or winstrol. All of which are looked at in the steroid world as being cutting drugs, or pre contest drugs. As most of them help to add strength, a few lbs of lean body mass, while cutting fat. They all, also, tend to harden up your physique quite nicely.

The cool thing about this compound is the anabolic androgenic ratio is 300:20. The recently banned superdrol had a similar ratio looking like 400:20. The interesting thing about this compound, is even though it is similar to superdrol as far as an anabolic/androgenic ratio its liver toxicivity is no where near the magnitude of Superdrol. Making this a much easier compound on the body overall.

With all of that being said. Still all proper
cycle support was taken leading up to this. Along with all proper support supplements on cycle. I actually used this to kick start a much bigger cycle. But if you don't know what that is or what that means, please don't pm me asking. I won't explain it. Do some research and look it up. My support supplements looked like this-

Grape seed extract- Heart health- 470mg 3x a day
Red yeast rice extract- Cholesterol support- 1200mg 3x a day
Hawthorne Extract- Blood pressure- 400mg 3x a day
Aegis- Liver support- 6 caps a day, divided into two doses
Himilaya liver care- 6 caps a day, divided into three doses
Saw palmetto- prostate support- 300mg 3x a day
Taurine- 6g a day- kidney support/back pumps

I don't like cycle support. I actually buy most of this stuff at my local costco. It may seem excessive, but when it comes to my health I'll take a little extra on support supplements. I think cycle support/assist can be underdosed. Your better off to just build your own.

This product is actually advertised to be more of a bulker, which I don't completely agree with. Only because all of the compounds its similar too are more cutting/recomp compounds. I could see where this could be used on a bulk, but I definitely feel its better suited for a cut or recomp.

I used this compound for 4 weeks at 3 caps a day. They are 15mg per cap. So it looked like this 45/45/45/45. I didn't build up on this. Only because it has a much more mild nature. So I wasn't expecting terrible sides with it. And I wasn't using this as a solo cycle,so I didn't want to drag it out any more than I needed too.

My diet was in tip top shape as I try to scale back my carbs while cutting. Generally I have one cheat day a week on Sunday, which I've actually came to call fatsundae ;) Which pretty much is just a eat whatever I want fest. It works nicely and keeps me happy. My protein intake throughout the cycle was between 350g and 450g. Consisting of chicken, beef, egg whites, whey protein, and that was it. Carb sources where torrent/sizeon, oats, sweet potatos, whole grain waffles. They interchanged from 100g a day to upwards of 450/500g a day throughout the cycle. Cheat days were just insane. The couple of times I ordered food the people looked at me like I had four heads. For example subway a few weeks ago. 2 foot long subs double meat. It was orgasmic. A lot of food too, and I seriously pooped out 2 foot long subs.

In the course of 4 weeks I put on a lean 7lbs. No bloat. I was running exemestane during the 4 weeks, as the other compound I am running tends to cause some bloat. 7lbs may not seem like a lot, but keep in mind I am also cutting recomping. This compound didn't really kick in until weeks 3 and 4. Which is fine. As right as it was kicking in my other goodies were starting to kick in as well. So I timed it perfectly.

At the start of week 4 my shrits were getting tighter. I usually wear xxl dress shirts because I like them a little roomier. And the arms were actually filled out. You could see my full bicep head and delt completely filled out under the shirt. It was completely tight around the arm. It was awesome. I looked much bigger, but also much leaner. As many people had commented how much leaner I looked. But others had asked me what I was on. I just told them I took a few months off of creatine haha. Kid at the gym believed me so he went out and bought some sizeon. The pumps and recovery were also great. I worked some body parts twice a week. Mainly arms and chest. Which tend to be two lagging body parts.

Overall I was very happy with my results. I think if I do run it again I am going to run it at the end of cycle as opposed to the beginning. The hardened effect it gave was awesome. Which is very comparable to anavar/primo. I have a feeling if you upped the dose on this you would see some nice gains. The strength increases were also pretty decent. I never lost strength, which does tend to happen while cutting. But I also hit a few prs more in the scheme of reps instead of 1rm. But they were steady increases over the course of time. I've gotten away from super heavy lifting, as I always seem to foo something up.

Sides were very manageable. The back pumps were the worst of them. They absolutely sucked, but once I added in Taurine they were kept down. Sometimes when I dead lifted they would sneak back up, pun intended. I also had a few blood pressure spikes in the beginning but they were also manageable. That was it. No lethargy or anything like that. It was a very mild compound and a fun run.

PCT will be as follows-
Torem 120-90/60/60/30/30
D-pol powder
Hematropin 2xc

I wont actually run this until I finish up fully. But I will still be running a SERM. Don't think that means I won't be running one at all. Always run a SERM with your cycles please.

The value of this is kind of high. I think most places want 50 dollars per bottle. If you want to run 6 weeks I think two bottles would be best. And maybe start with 3 caps a day and move on from there. It really kicks in fully the last week and takes off from there. I'll certainly pick some more up in the future.

Overall, I really liked this. And I feel its a very solid ph/ds. More information can be found online if you want to know a little more about it. I'll post the website up. I think this is a good second/third cycle. Even a first cycle really. Just please do your research and learn what you are putting in your body. I hope you all have a good one, and enjoy your Sunday.

• chichistrong
    April 28, 2013

Very interesting compound. I can't wait to read HenryV's opinion on it.

Great review brah

• line6reed
    April 28, 2013

J you seems to use phs alot what's your stats are you lean just wondering if phs are worth it

• WarMachine
    April 28, 2013

Exuberant review JPO!!! Compound looks very interesting.

• Adonislike